LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Show Your Stash!

Wow, very organized and well stocked, no wonder you're proud. I have to keep my supplies in a lockable duffel bag inside a closet so the kids don't get into them.

Hugs,

Freta

Mine's all organized too, but in bins. Pictures wouldn't exactly help. But jeeze, you have a lot more diapers than me. And my stash only takes up a third of space that yours has, even though that also includes my baby clothes.

-Sophie

Does this have to be a diaper stash...or can it be a plushie and toy stash? I usually don't have more than 150 diapers at one time because i go through them quickly...but all my plushies an toys take up a lot of space...

~ moogle

• 3 weeks later...

Does this have to be a diaper stash...or can it be a plushie and toy stash? I usually don't have more than 150 diapers at one time because i go through them quickly...but all my plushies an toys take up a lot of space...

My question seems to have been overlooked, could someone please answer it? Thanks...

~ moogle

My question seems to have been overlooked, could someone please answer it? Thanks...

~ moogle

I think you can show what ever you want. After all this thread is in the baby talk section. And the title is not that specific on what type of stash to show.

I wish I could have a well-organized stash like that...I live with my parents, so it has to be buried unceremoniously under old clothes in trash bags in my closet. Luckily, my closet is like a cave.

My stash consists of: Abri-forms, Abri-lets, Depend Maximum, Poise Panties, Pampers Baby Dry, Tushies, Gerber flat-folds, Simple Solutions dog diapers, and vintage Pampers and Huggies.

I recantly organized my little stash before seeing this so I thought you may like to see it, it is quite small but as I manly wear cloth nappies I don't need quite as many.

Lookly the house I moved into not too long ago had a lockable wardrobe left in it so it is not so hard to hide things now :)

I wish I could have a well-organized stash like that...I live with my parents, so it has to be buried unceremoniously under old clothes in trash bags in my closet. Luckily, my closet is like a cave.

My stash consists of: Abri-forms, Abri-lets, Depend Maximum, Poise Panties, Pampers Baby Dry, Tushies, Gerber flat-folds, Simple Solutions dog diapers, and vintage Pampers and Huggies.

Was going to ask about the doggie diapers, but what the heck..a diaper is what it is. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...