LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Bi?

my wife is very open and supportive. lately iv been having fantasies of being made into a teenage diaper girl and going out with her, we end up picking up a few guys and we go home and she makes me go down on them and abuse me at their will. iv tried looking at guys but they just dont do anything for me at all. why do they turn me on so much when i think of her forcing me to do it? she has recently bought me panties and pjs and has made me wear a skirt too. she loves me no matter what but shes afraid ill turn gay and want a divorce. like i said i love the idea of her making me do a guy but im just not turned on by them at all.

my wife is very open and supportive. lately iv been having fantasies of being made into a teenage diaper girl and going out with her, we end up picking up a few guys and we go home and she makes me go down on them and abuse me at their will. iv tried looking at guys but they just dont do anything for me at all. why do they turn me on so much when i think of her forcing me to do it? she has recently bought me panties and pjs and has made me wear a skirt too. she loves me no matter what but shes afraid ill turn gay and want a divorce. like i said i love the idea of her making me do a guy but im just not turned on by them at all.

Hey, I've been wearing dresses for years and I'm completely straight.

Don't worry about your fantasy, lots of heterosexual guys and gals fantasise about gay sex, or being forced to have gay sex.......it's just a fantasy, enjoy it. If you were really bi, you would find certain guys or type of guy sexualy attractive.

Beth

I do find somewhat of an attraction to some guys, but I'm quite aversive to the thought of having a cock up my ass. It makes me cringe and if someone gets close or suggests it, I become rather uncomfortable. I dunno...maybe it's just sex that I'm afraid of.

From what you describe, it sounds like maybe you're more turned on by the humiliation of your wife controlling you and forcing you to act this way than you are by the other guys themselves. They're more like "props" in your humiliation fantasy and not actually what's arousing you. You'd find that in bdsm circles that's not an uncommon fantasy. And no, it doesn't make you bi.

I'm sort of the same way, i suppose.

I'm not turned on by guys, but i can pick out the ones that are attractive, and i can fantasize. I dont know if that makes me bi or not, but i know myself better than to leave Mommy for boy. I do enjoy the idea of kissing a boy or doing some of the things you described, but only by force. It's not the sexual attraction to boys that i have, but it's the fact of being made to do it, and as an adult male, being forced to regress to a baby and then being turned into a female is one of the most humiliating experiences one could imagine. Doing things to men against your own will just emphasizes your feminity and helplessness. That's what arouses you. It's not the men.

I dont think i'd catagorize you as bi. Just a submissive sissy.

-Sophie

im glad i asked you all! i asked this question on askcupid and was told to get therapy cause im gay and in denial...... i feel alot better now. im not afraid of being bi or anything i just like to label things, including myself. now i can hopefully get my wife to calm down and not worry about me findng a guy to leave her for. your right though. the men are more like props than the focus. my wife and i are the focus. i also do fantasize about the helplessness of it all too. iv thought about her making me so girlie that the guys cant tell im a boy at all. my wife wants to get into some bdsm stuff. does anyone know any good sites???

im glad i asked you all! i asked this question on askcupid and was told to get therapy cause im gay and in denial...... i feel alot better now. im not afraid of being bi or anything i just like to label things, including myself. now i can hopefully get my wife to calm down and not worry about me findng a guy to leave her for. your right though. the men are more like props than the focus. my wife and i are the focus. i also do fantasize about the helplessness of it all too. iv thought about her making me so girlie that the guys cant tell im a boy at all. my wife wants to get into some bdsm stuff. does anyone know any good sites???

I think it's pretty clear that the appeal for you is the idea of your wife feminizing you, to such an extreme that you are used by men. This is quite a common fantasy, I've come across it a few times.

I don't know any BDSM sites either, but I'm sure there are a few people on here who could advise. Maybe do a post in the 'Other Fetish' section.

Beth

my wife wants to get into some bdsm stuff. does anyone know any good sites???

For Indianapolis there is a site I just found, I looks like they are having a munch this weekend. A munch is a safe get together, usually in a public restaurant where you can get together with people in the BDSM community and talk with them, ask questions without having to be at a play party.

http://www.lifestylekink.com/

What to expect at a munch

Those should be local for you, if you want to find more information about BDSM in general, there are a few good boards where you can read what other people have written and ask questions:

Alt.com

Bondage.com

Edit:

Also check out: FetLife.com

I had a couple of other good resources but they seem unavailable. If you want more information or have any questions feel free to ask :)

*huggles*

Michelle

In my eyes, Bi/Gay/Straight is a label that you give yourself. Unless you know you are, then you aren't, but don't lie to yourself. If you know you like girls and guys, then you're Bi. If girls don't do it for you, then you're gay. Be honest with yourself, no one else has to know your preference.