LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy School Girls

Hi, was just wondering if anyone else finds the thought of guys being made to dress as school girls hot, i read a story about someone being made to dress like this & loved it! i'd love a younger guy that i could dress like that for me. i'd make him wear a charcoal grey pinafore dress like the really little girls have to wear in england, i'd make him wear a white shirt & school tie underneith it with white socks just above the knee with little shiney black buckle shoes & a nice thick disposable nappy along with his hair tied up into little girl style bunches with ribbons ;) i always thought i was straight but the thought of having a little sissy like that to play with would be amazing!

• Like 2

To be honest, i think it'd be fun as well. Not only for me... but if Mommy found me a playmate like that i dont think i'd mind. He'd have to actually have a girly appearance in girl's clothes though... not overly obvious he's a boy.

I'm interested in the whole school outfit you're describing. If you find a picture you should post it. Or if you find that story you were talking about, perhaps post a link for that too.

Out of curiosity... i'll keep myself posted on this thread.

-Sophie

• Like 1
Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

*Blushes*

Now you caught me out here, one of my favourite fantasies.

I love the idea of dressing up/being dressed up as a school girl... both with or without a nappy

Big Grins

Lucy :wub:

To be honest, i think it'd be fun as well. Not only for me... but if Mommy found me a playmate like that i dont think i'd mind. He'd have to actually have a girly appearance in girl's clothes though... not overly obvious he's a boy.

I'm interested in the whole school outfit you're describing. If you find a picture you should post it. Or if you find that story you were talking about, perhaps post a link for that too.

Out of curiosity... i'll keep myself posted on this thread.

-Sophie

hey sophie, i actually have that whole outfit, me & my gf got it online from a site called old school yard, the pinafore dress is soo sweet, the company who made it make the real ones for proper little girls & some how the lady that runs the adult school site managed to get them to make some identical but scaled up fpr adults, don't know how she got them to do it but very glad she did! it wasn't even that exspensive. i agree about him having to be girly in appearance too, ideally i'd like him to look compleatly like a girl but i love the thought of sitting him on my lap & touching him up through his nappy & feeling how hard he is inside it ;)

• Like 1

*Blushes*

Now you caught me out here, one of my favourite fantasies.

I love the idea of dressing up/being dressed up as a school girl... both with or without a nappy

Big Grins

Lucy :wub:

why have you never done it, if you want it that bad you should go for it, you would most definately be wearing a nappy if i was the one dressing you up though! ;)

Hm, yeah. I'd deffinently enjoy an outfit like that.

My current outfits dont really consist of little girl clothes... either baby clothes or big girl clothes. I need a medium soon.

You might want to post a link to that site where you got the dress.

-Sophie

Hm, yeah. I'd deffinently enjoy an outfit like that.

My current outfits dont really consist of little girl clothes... either baby clothes or big girl clothes. I need a medium soon.

You might want to post a link to that site where you got the dress.

-Sophie

i'd like to think of my sissy being about 3-4 when dressed like this, not too old!

Hi, was just wondering if anyone else finds the thought of guys being made to dress as school girls hot, i read a story about someone being made to dress like this & loved it! i'd love a younger guy that i could dress like that for me. i'd make him wear a charcoal grey pinafore dress like the really little girls have to wear in england, i'd make him wear a white shirt & school tie underneith it with white socks just above the knee with little shiney black buckle shoes & a nice thick disposable nappy along with his hair tied up into little girl style bunches with ribbons ;) i always thought i was straight but the thought of having a little sissy like that to play with would be amazing!

I have to say, that sounds amazing, I love the school girl look and I'd be happy as older or younger. I especially love the idea of being made to dress too.

Of course if I was a little school girl I'd be a naughty one, so you'd have to take me over your knee and lift up my skirt......

Of course if I had my own sissy school girl I'd be happy too.

I would love to be a little preteen school girl

I love school girl uniforms, I mostly prefer woman to wear them though. We have a couple for my wife, but we haven't got one of the pinafore type dresses. We have a blue gingham type dress and another uniform which is a checked pleated skirt (sort of like Japanese schoolgirls wear). I have worn the skirt and socks and a few times, but I can't squeeze into the dress.

Beth

Mommy's crazy. She's saved like 70 dollars specificially to purchase me a new dress! Too bad i'm so darn picky... and she has a dream dress for me, but we cant find one that looks like it anywhere... *pouts*

-Sophie

Mommy's crazy. She's saved like 70 dollars specificially to purchase me a new dress! Too bad i'm so darn picky... and she has a dream dress for me, but we cant find one that looks like it anywhere... *pouts*

-Sophie

What's the dream dress like? Just out of interest, $70 doesn't sound much for a dress.......are they really cheap over there?

Beth

Well... no. Not cheap. But standard Lolita dresses are like 50ish, plus 25 or so shipping. I cant afford like a real AB dress... well we could, but we'd need to find exactly what we want or it's not worth the money.

Here, i'll give you exact wording from Mommy's text message.

"The dress would be pink and white... It would have lacey trim on the hem of the skirt and it would have an overall style front panel with the straps going over your shoulders (like my romper if i ever manage to get a picture online) with a fancy dress shirt attatched underneath."

Then more detail is added as to what the rest of that outfit would look like.

"I would get white stockings knee length with a pink bow on the hem and a pretty pink ribbon tied round your neck. Shoes would have to be white mary jane style shoes with pink bows on the buckles... Your hair would be pulled back into a fancy style of high pig tails with pink ribbons tied in them. Your undies would be white with pink lace around the leg holes and waist with a frilly seat, also pink."

A diaper was also implied beneath the underwear, but no valid descriptions.

-Sophie

I love school girl uniforms, I mostly prefer woman to wear them though. We have a couple for my wife, but we haven't got one of the pinafore type dresses. We have a blue gingham type dress and another uniform which is a checked pleated skirt (sort of like Japanese schoolgirls wear). I have worn the skirt and socks and a few times, but I can't squeeze into the dress.

Beth

Hi Bethany, i'm much the same as you, generaly i'd prefer them on girls, my gf has two as well, she has her real one which i'm pleased to say she kept & the pinafore for when she's being a little girl. i quite like the japanese style too, but nothing beats the grey uk uniforms for me, just something about them thats soo sweet

Well... no. Not cheap. But standard Lolita dresses are like 50ish, plus 25 or so shipping. I cant afford like a real AB dress... well we could, but we'd need to find exactly what we want or it's not worth the money.

Here, i'll give you exact wording from Mommy's text message.

"The dress would be pink and white... It would have lacey trim on the hem of the skirt and it would have an overall style front panel with the straps going over your shoulders (like my romper if i ever manage to get a picture online) with a fancy dress shirt attatched underneath."

Then more detail is added as to what the rest of that outfit would look like.

"I would get white stockings knee length with a pink bow on the hem and a pretty pink ribbon tied round your neck. Shoes would have to be white mary jane style shoes with pink bows on the buckles... Your hair would be pulled back into a fancy style of high pig tails with pink ribbons tied in them. Your undies would be white with pink lace around the leg holes and waist with a frilly seat, also pink."

A diaper was also implied beneath the underwear, but no valid descriptions.

-Sophie

hey soph, that little outfit sounds hot, you're very lucky! if you still want a pinafore dress tho the one i got was only about £25-£30 don't know how much shipping would be but can't be that much. its very sexy to, looks almost identical to the one adam put on this link, proper little girl dress ;)

hey soph, that little outfit sounds hot, you're very lucky! if you still want a pinafore dress tho the one i got was only about £25-£30 don't know how much shipping would be but can't be that much. its very sexy to, looks almost identical to the one adam put on this link, proper little girl dress ;)

I'm not exactly sure how to pay international, as i'm in the US, but if you want to send me a PM with a photo, some info, and a price, and perhaps an idea of how to pay... i may buy it. Convert to US dollars please...

And if anyone knows someone who will make Mommy's idea of a perfect dress for me, or if you know one similar in description... also inform me please!

-Sophie

I'm not exactly sure how to pay international, as i'm in the US, but if you want to send me a PM with a photo, some info, and a price, and perhaps an idea of how to pay... i may buy it. Convert to US dollars please...

And if anyone knows someone who will make Mommy's idea of a perfect dress for me, or if you know one similar in description... also inform me please!

-Sophie

The one I'm sending is pretty much like that, but it has puffy sleeves and a collar.

Beth

Me? Wearing it? *blushes* Oh... i dont know about that...

I've never released a photo of me on this site... and i'm not all THAT cute anyway... *blushes*

Maybe a picture of just the dress without a person inside it...

-Sophie

I can well remeber the girls at my school wearing a summer & a winter uniform, they looked very sexy i both and I would love to see that again, with a guy dressed in one (as well as a girl), knowing they have a nappy on underneath, especially when they were walking up the stairs, it was quite normal for the boys to slow down, hoping they would get a glimpse. I white blouse, with a grey skirt was a lovely sight, with white ankle socks - gosh it is getting me all hot.