LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Potty Train Someone That Has Ben Un-potty Trained?

I hope you like cleaning up messes in pants, and dirty diapers. Big people can be difficult to potty change

Hope you have a clothing budget. I've had accidents and have had to throw away clothes. I can only imagine the number of accidents one has while potty training. I suggest using only pull-ups until the person is to the point of going potty without being asked.

Now, my brother was good about going pee when he needed to, but he just didn't want to poop on the potty. Be sure to identify whether they are unable to tell they need to go or simply don't want to.

Ditto Mr. Lawyer.

Go to a bookstore and ask the sales staff on some good books on potty training.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

name='rickibrat2' date='Aug 4 2008, 03:31 PM' post='145736']

same way you teach a child by potty training

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia
Hate to be discouraging but I finding it hard enough to Potty train a child, let alone an adult, which has got to be harder!

Hate to be discouraging but I finding it hard enough to Potty train a child, let alone an adult, which has got to be harder!

I'm not sure about harder, because if the adult wants to be potty trained, and relearn how to manage his/her bodily functions, then they'd certainly be more cooperative.

lulz

in my opinion, which is ussually unwanted, it would be easier in some ways and harder in others.

for instance:

like fawks said, if the adult wanted to be potty trained, it will probably happen with relative ease.

but thats saying there arent any variables like the person haveing an overactive bladder etc....

there are to many variables to really make a solid prediction on it being easier or harder for an adult.

but thats just my normaly unheeded input.

lulz.

-James.

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

I guess thinking about it more it might not be so bad, as its someone who has previously been potty trained, so somewhere in there is the recognition of the feelings.

I'm guessing its hardest with an adult who never has learnt, as a child you have a much better chance of learning this sort of thing... something to do with how your brain grows apparently... hey don' look at me I'm a Maths Student not a psychology etc student

maybe you've got more chance than I first thought

Lucy

• 2 months later...