LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Un-potty Train Someone That Is Potty Trained ?

Make them wear diapers 24/7 and use diapers for whatever you want them untrained with, pee, poop, or both.

(Oh, and you'd probably get more replies if you didn't use netspeak and explained your intentions a bit more in depth.)

~ moogle

• 4 months later...

If I am understanding you right, what you're trying to do is un-potty train someone other than yourself. Even if you could keep them diapered 24/7, it wouldn't necessarily un-train them. In short, you can't do it unless they want it, then it's them doing it and not you. Of course if they want it then you can help them and you should ;) And personally, I rarely think there is only one way to do anything.

Incontinence or even wearing diapers 24/7 while maintaining control isn't something to be taken lightly. It requires daily planning for changes and making sure you don't run out of diapers ever, even if you have to do laundry or go shopping in the wee hours of the morning after a extra-long day at work. There will be unwanted leaks at inconvienent times and places you'll have to live with. You may see incontinence as a dream but most incontinent's wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy. Do some really deep and long thinking before going down this path :huh:

An old Irish proverb given to one's enemy: "May you get what you ask for"

For the intelligent, that's 'nuff said B) For the rest, don't worry-you will! :o

Bettypooh

Yeah, just don't make using the toilet an option. Every urge that person has, they just need to let it go, be it a little bit or a lot. I believe that most children get a grasp of peeing in the potty faster than pooping. However, people still pee a lot more often. This is just my opinion, but I think it would be easier to un-potty train both at once than doing one or the other. Ruling out a toilet or any option other than a diaper and forcing the person to wet and mess their diapers 24/7 is the only way that I can think of that they'd eventually just do it without thinking. Thus, becoming un-potty trained.