LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas...

Guest YkDave

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure many people on here drink socially... but this one could possibly work for couples whose baby doesn't really like alcohol. I'd say keep feeding her beer, which she may not like... but will make her have to pee, while also getting her intoxicated and probably more into the role. Like I said, I could see how this would be a normal ritual for certain couples- just the first thing that popped into my head when I opened the thread. Might work better if the AB doesn't like beer.

edit- I guess the whole 'beer' thing might mess up the roleplaying aspect. I feel kinda goofy for posting it now. I'll leave it up anyways.

Did someone mention the good old simple double nappies already?

Because that is a good humiliating punishment, especially if the baby is baby outdoors as well, or people are coming by. Although the double diapered bottom is a very good reminder that you've been naughty on its own.

I have a whole week of nothing to do on my own next week and a fresh copy of Spore in my possession, so I'm probably going to apply the above "punishment" so I don't have to take any forced break, though pausing once in a while is not a bad idea,

So is that studying doing well?

And i dont know if i mentioned the doube diaper thing... although it's probably the punishment i've recieved more than anything else (aside from spankings). It's very true that the humiliation factor increases in public... and it's a very different feel when you're in two diapers instead of one. You'll know you have two on. Walking naturally will be difficult.

Also, two diapers covers a smell really well if combining the double diaper idea with a suppository or laxative.

-Sophie

so the cathartics (laxatives) have been discussed a little here, but do make a good punishment. The best oral OTC cathartics I know of is fleet phospha-soda laxative (If you have a colonoscopy, this is what you'll take to clear you out). It is thick and gross on its own, however it can be masked, and i would think the fattiness of formula would be a good cover (formula is a punishment in itself). On a relatively empty stomach it takes action ~30min after ingestion and 1 bottle lasted 12 hours for me. What is VERY important about most laxatives is they work by drawing water into the intestines, and 'baby' will get dehydrated quick if you dont keep feeding them water/gatorade/pedalyte (I personally stick with pedalyte even when being a big kid because its the best dehydration cure ever). You couple the laxative with 1/hr or 1/2-3hr changing and you will have a smelly unhappy baby (who is probably going to have a nice rash by the end).

Then there's other power exchange stuff, like make your or their favorite food for 1 and then at dinner eat that while feeding them the closest thing gerber makes, for example rib eye and seasonal vegetables for you, and this for baby:

http://www.gerber.com/Products/2nd_Foods_D...2-5c3dd9fb1619#

Or nap time, nap time can really force a sense of helplesness in some people.

Corner time and time out are also pop. options if its a minor offense.

Dirty mouth? Clean it out with Ivory pure soap bar!

Or another one, if your baby is secretive (as many of us are) and you have an openminded friend you trust, take a mental health trip without baby, and have he sitter be a surprise before you leave. and make sure sitter and baby know sitter has full control of the reins.

No need to be fascisious - don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to be mocking other people's sexual tastes when you like wearing nappies? I was asking whether it was safe, not whether or not you approved.

I wasn't being hypcritical because I wasn't mocking you. I fully approve. Flan is a nice custard.

I wasn't being hypcritical because I wasn't mocking you. I fully approve. Flan is a nice custard.

Fair enough, must be the language difference- over here, flan is like a pie with fruit or other stuff in jelly set in a soft base, which is sometimes served with custard.

Sorry about the misunderstanding,

dave

I got a little behind.

As for the "uncomfortable things in a diaper", i cant remember if i mentioned the ice cube thing. When i was visiting my friends two weeks ago Mommy ended up dumping a cup of ice water in my diaper because i was acting up. I was good after that.

Another "uncomfortable thing", going in the opposite direction, is vasoline. Coat the entire inside of the diaper in vasoline... it absorbs the body heat really well and in no time their diaper will be burning hot (not literally "burning"). I haven't experienced this personally, but i Mommy came up with the idea from somewhere online and the source claimed it to be "very uncomfortable".

Now on to the other stuff by tombo. Firstly, i have to ask... that stuff that you use for colonoscopies or whatever... that's an oral laxative and it works so fast?! Can i have a link or something? Is it available in stores? Not that i mind enemas all that much now... i've been trained to enjoy things in my behind. It's just that with the oral stuff Mommy can lace my drinks without me knowing and that sounds like more fun.

As for the power controlling stuff, i've had experience with it all. Baby food is just horrible, especially when others get better things to eat. And naps i take a lot of, even though most of them are willing and i just sorta pass out. But once Mommy put me to bed and didn't let me up... and i was forced to take a nap... i hated that. Definently a helpless feeling. As for time outs... i hate those. They are like torture! I'd rather get a spanking than sit alone for a half hour. As for the soap in the mouth thing... i have to pass. Last time i did that (probably the second worse punishment i ever got, but mind you the soap was combined with other punishments) i developed an oral infection... even though the soap was nontoxic. Mommy decided to ban that punishment and came up with new ones for my dirty language.

Finally, the idea of having a friend babysit, Mommy and I have been trying to replicate for about a year. It's just we dont have our own place right now, which makes things harder, and we haven't found a suitable babysitter. We are very odd people, and Mommy said that she wants a babysitter she can have complete control over but still be in charge. For example... Mommy wants the option to baby my babysitter on certain days so i can have a playmate, and she wants the babysitter to also baby the two of us at times so we can be babies together. Maybe that's too picky, but it's a dream.

-Sophie

Now on to the other stuff by tombo. Firstly, i have to ask... that stuff that you use for colonoscopies or whatever... that's an oral laxative and it works so fast?! Can i have a link or something? Is it available in stores? Not that i mind enemas all that much now... i've been trained to enjoy things in my behind. It's just that with the oral stuff Mommy can lace my drinks without me knowing and that sounds like more fun.

here you go:

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_pro...&navCount=3

available OTC at any drug store, is 1.5 oz (a shot if you're a drinker), as to time of action, thats dependent upon how much youve eaten recently as a full stomach doesnt empty liquid as fast. So if mommy put it in your morning bottle, youd be screwed by the time coffee finished brewing. You'd probably be aware that something was amiss though because it is a very concentrated solution and thus rather thick (hence why i suggest formula as a mixer since its crappy flavor and thickness will match the cathartic).

Edit: she can also add a table spoon or two of epsom salt (sodium phosphate) to a drink and it would just be salty to you, but that not as effective as the fleet stuff.

For just around the house stuff you can use ivory soap, not the dish stuff, and warm water, or epsom salts, you can use almost any soap as long as it isn't antibacterial.

For years I used Oil of Oley soap, with no problems, enemas help keep your weight down also you not absorbing everything out of the food you eat, I didn't change any of my eating habits this summer, and lost about 10 lbs, and normaly my weight go's up because I don't excercise in summer, just winter.

Thanks plenty tombo. I'll inform Mommy tomorrow about this product.

And i have never had formula, so she might end up doing that idea... i wouldn't know the difference. Beyond that, is there anything that works almost as well that isn't so vividly textured? More hidden?

-Sophie

Thanks plenty tombo. I'll inform Mommy tomorrow about this product.

And i have never had formula, so she might end up doing that idea... i wouldn't know the difference. Beyond that, is there anything that works almost as well that isn't so vividly textured? More hidden?

-Sophie

OTC, probably not, the way they generally work is by putting an excess amount of "salt" in your large intestine which causes yor body to pump in water to wash it away, but it takes a lot of rinses to get rid of it.

As to the why not antibacterial soap question, your gut is home to loads of bacteria that function to digest food and create nutrients you cant (vit. d for example), so killing them is bad. They also kill off most harmful bacteria, so the wholesale slaughter of the native flora and fauna is not advised, especially since you dont know who will move in after them.

As for enemas, a lot of people will do coffee as an enema, honeslty i dont know why, they just do. Here's a safe bet, if you wouldnt swallow it, dont stick it up your bum (I know a lot of the other things we've said you wouldn't swallow, but im talking about things around the house you were considering), and if it burns going down when swallowed, its probably going to burn in your bum, so dont do it.

Another product that hides well is Mirolax(?spelling) this stuff can be added to any drink without much notice, it was a perscription only deal, but now its over the counter.

The last colonoscopy I had this is what they instructed me to get, the time before last I had one of those salty concoctions, they said the patents handeled this better.

There is a prouduct called Magniesium Citrate, it comes in a 10 oz bottle, it tasts like a flat lemon lime soda, after 10 oz's of this stuff they won't be anything left inside of you.

If there is one thing I know anything about it's laxitives, I have tried everyone I could find over the past 30 something years, I have always had problems and laxitives was the only way I could go.

But after doing enemas for the past few years, I would never ever go back to laxitives, the tought of takeing a laxitive oraly makes me sick, when I took them recently for the colonoscopy I dreaded putting them in my mouth.

They are too many laxitives, that will work good for most people, so useing a med. that your not suppose to use is not good because it can throw your system off big time.

I think almost everybody has something that naturaly gets them going, my one freind all he had to do was drink a glass of milk, and he was off to the races.

The problem with me I could really never find anything that would work for me, altough at one time I found if a ate a whole roll of (Breathsavers pepermints) not Lifesavers) about an hour or so later I would explode into the toilet, and a freind of mine who was a diabetic said diabetic candies work the same way.

I don't know what in the candies that works but it does, I used them for a few years, instead of taking a laxitive, but they were the same way as a laxitive you couldn't depend on exactly when the pooping would start, could be an hour or more, and worse than that sometimes you would keep going for over an houror more.