LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas...

Guest YkDave

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that counts. I could go into a huge list of like medieval torture devices if that's what you are looking for?

I think i'm controlling this thread..

Not sure if i mentioned it before, but it just came to mind. If you're dealing with a sissy, i'd probably punish in a method that only girls do "usually", to make them feel more girly. Doing things to boys, for example. Or (if you're into the sex sorta stuff) only touch the boy like you'd touch a girl... (between the legs, dont let it come up... just keep rubbing... it's actually not as difficult as it sounds).

I think i'm gonna stop now.

-Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe that counts. I could go into a huge list of like medieval torture devices if that's what you are looking for?

I think i'm controlling this thread..

Not sure if i mentioned it before, but it just came to mind. If you're dealing with a sissy, i'd probably punish in a method that only girls do "usually", to make them feel more girly. Doing things to boys, for example. Or (if you're into the sex sorta stuff) only touch the boy like you'd touch a girl... (between the legs, dont let it come up... just keep rubbing... it's actually not as difficult as it sounds).

I think i'm gonna stop now.

-Sophie

Hmm...

We could start with:

One of those "Chastity" devices -- think of a cock cage.

a "prayer collar" (collar with chains to the hands so they can't reach the waist).

a little tying up, so your partner can't touch you or move, either in bed or out of it. Force things by mouth, so what happens at the waistline is uncontrollable. Or simply don't touch your partner normally.

a diaper with a cage under it, so it doesn't touch the sensitive parts of the body. (kind of my idea of no diaper at all)

No diaper at all, especially with lots of fluids and/or panties or pants that can't be removed

a girdle

tie the hands to the waist at the sides

tie one hand inside the shirt

I second the chastity ideas. Some of the most embarassing punishments involve the inability to keep big kid clothes dry... so i second that as well.

Also, recently i recieved a two quart enema... if you are REALLY punishing someone, i'd say that just tops it off......

-Sophie

THis is something that I would like to try but well....never mind. I am male and it is from my perspectice.

A chastity device to keep from getting an erection.

A large butt plug inflatable would probaly be best. If it could also vibrate, better still

A diaper is put on over this and taped on with multiple layer of strong tape. Locking plactis pants over this, locked on.

over this is well a locking oneise or one of those locking suits they use in hosipals to kept people from striping of there clothes(and flashing nurces) Can't remember the name, sort of like locking coveralls or one piece long johns. Or a locking harness to lock the diaper on. all of them would be best. THe idea is to make it difficult to get the diaper off and the butt plug out

The important thing is that you have to poo (be it laxative, emema, suspository or whatever) but can't do to the large butt plug. Best if someone else as the keys or you leave the keys at home and go for a walk go to the mall, go horseback riding(with a big butt plug inside you :) wow) Go were all the 20 yr old hotties are, you will feel the chastity device then!

You have to go but the butt plug kepts every thing in. You are desperate and uncomfortable.

You could add to this diffferent things

womans underware under your clothes

A corset locked on of course

put on a dress over all this and go out in public (I like the idea of being out in public with this punishment) Works best if you are a passable crossdresser

Strech warp from the knee up and over the waist (up to armppits if you like) I have tried this and it is quite interesting. Add more tape if you want something very hard to get out of.

If someone tries this or something similar, please let me know what it was like.

Firstly... i just HAVE to make the comment on "10 yr old hotties"... EW!

Nextly, remember that 2 quart enema i was talking about... like... two posts above this? Well i got that later in the day after testing out one of those nice inflatable butt plugs with the vibration. I didn't have to go to the bathroom while it was in, but it was extremely uncomfortable and humiliating. As for the locked up sorta stuff and having to go potty in public... i have been given suppositories before going out in public before then locked in diapers, which did humiliate me... but i didn't have a butt plug.

Oh, by the way... if you read these posts and think how "fun" it might be to try the enema i mentioned with the butt plug he mentioned, you are extremely wrong. Do NOT attempt it... it is clearly impossible to hold 2 quarts.

I am tempted to try this idea though... diapers, suppository, butt plug, locking plastic panties, and a pretty dress... I know i wont though. Mainly because i dont own a butt plug. Lol.

-Sophie

If given the proper scenario... oral laxatives would be very helpful. As abenas stated, you'd need a good amount of time free... since they obviously take longer to work than an anal laxative. The plus side of course is that they dont know they get it. Usually when Mommy sticks something up my butt i know what it is... but i rarely expect she ever laces a bottle of mine.

For example... Mommys and Daddys out there... if the baby has been naughty... confine them to diapers for one weekend, assuming they are the sort of baby who isn't in diapers all the time anyway. They may be upset or bratty about it or whatever, but they know they can handle it, so its barely a punishment anyway. Enforce your rulings with locking plastic panties, or something simliar... so they cant change on their own. They'll need you. Then start slipping a laxative into each bottle they get for a day or so... the rest of the weekend will be more problematic for the baby. And of course you could say "diaper changes every ____ hours" so they are required to be messy a bit longer than they'd wanna be... or say they have to perform a certain task if they want to be changed. Inserting any "task" here could add humiliation as a punishment factor, or just make them feel smaller. At the end of the weekend, either give permission for the baby to try big kid undies again or suggest diapers might be best for a while considering the amount of messes that were made.

*Sigh* I really did steal this thread...

-Sophie

laxatives, i had friends who thought that it would be funny to try to slip me some at a party a few years ago. Aside from sipping pepsi that tasted like piss and figuring out what was going on, all ti did was make me fart.(of course the damn diabetes pills i take make me shit anyways, lol) I guess the chastity belt or simply being bound and unable to have control over wetness would be good ideas. I do not reccomend suppositories or any fo that stuff unless the other is willing. Borders on cruel and unusual stuff. I like the idea of sticking a vibrator in a diaper, preferably one with a remote and randomly messing with the other if they are a female. Constant arousal and teasing would be a nice punishment. Obviously wither a belt or some type of bondage would be required.(this of course is dependent upon there being such things as remote controlled vibrator)

The important thing is that you have to poo (be it laxative, emema, suspository or whatever) but can't do to the large butt plug. Best if someone else as the keys or you leave the keys at home and go for a walk go to the mall, go horseback riding(with a big butt plug inside you :) wow) Go were all the 10 yr old hotties are, you will feel the chastity device then!

10 year old hotties?! PLEASE tell me this was a typo...

~ moogle

Guest refridginator

Go were all the 10 yr old hotties are, you will feel the chastity device then!

yeah seriously is this some kind of joke? because i'm not seeing the humor in it...

yeah seriously is this some kind of joke? because i'm not seeing the humor in it...

I can't speak for the original author, but given all the typos and spelling errors

in the orignal note, and I just figured this was another one.

I've always been curious about doing enemas that wern't water or oil - my main idea was custard. Do any of you know if thgis is dangerous? If it is, i'll substitute for double cream.

In terms of punishment, this should be interesting as the feeling must be completely new for the person reciveing it.

Guest refridginator

10 year old hotties was a typo and if i hav offended anyone in anyway i am sincerly sorry. It should of stated 20 year old hotties. How everone will think i am some sort of pedo

HAHAHA it's okay now that it's understandable, i just never quite thought that one out... now that i think about it you could've said 19 y/o as well :P