LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas...

Guest YkDave

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. True story.

Sorry YKDave...I just had to say it. Being a comedian,timing is EVERYTHING. And sadly for you but funny for the rest of us,my timing was DEAD on :D And just remember Rawr,take EVERYTHING I write on these boards with a grain of salt. I'm obviously not going to name names but there's a whole lot of"poor,poor me"attitudes on these threads......

I cant believe this topic didn't sort of rocket off. But of course we all had to get distracted by Pete's puns. ^_^

Depending on what you're into...

The full AB scene gives you the options of spankings as a punishment, as well as time out (which i've just recently started getting... and it's a lot worse than you think), and suppositories or enemas in combination with a diaper.

If the baby is a male, or at least a non-too-girlish female, the frilly dresses and lacey undies and little kid clothing could be a punishment... as well as make-up, doing their hair in pigtails, or other things the baby probably wouldn't enjoy in relation to a childish girly style of dress.

If embarassment is a key in their punishments, you always have options like taking them places in diapers (they dont have to be noticable... most babies who go out in diapers and dont want to are really paranoid about it), or dressing them in a babystyle outfit that a big kid MIGHT wear, such as overalls or a childish sundress. Then you could also go all out with the whole babygirl style dresses in public as well, or a onesie, romper... so forth. Also, messing in public in a diaper is a very embarassing situation... even if no one knows you're doing it. Babyish things could also be used in public... bibs at resturants, bottles for drinks, pacifier at certain times, or only being able to talk in baby talk. And lastly a wonderful way to make your baby know he/she's a baby, give a suppository and slip on some jeans... i wouldn't go anywhere too public with this one... actually if you just walk around the block, even if no one's outside, the baby will probably end up nearly as embarassed as if they were in a crowded movie theatre, except you dont get random people involved (and actually if you dont go anywhere and the baby just does it in front of you that's embarassing as well). Ah, and if you happen to have a friend who knows about them being a baby... if they tease him/her about it or if you invite them over. <that was longer than I expected to be honest...

For bondage you have the ability to restrict them... tie them down... handcuffs... that sort of stuff. In these positions they are helpless for spankings or for you to slip in suppositories or an enema. Actually, there's also the idea of butt plugs, vibrators (then put in diapers or in undies), and other things like that... if that's considered a punishment. I'm really beginning to ramble.

Hope I helped a bit...

-Sophie

P.S. I've gotten all of the above... aside from the baby clothes in public part... so i know they work.

Guest Diaperdragon

looking for some punishment ideas....

How about putting a vibrating dildo up his butt and locking him in a diaper or putting a butt plug in and diapering him up

ooo...Sophie...ramble more! and it's almost all been done to you? How nice!!

As noted above, if i didn't mention it... (dont remember to be honest) vibrators, dildos, and butt plugs are all very good ideas. Slip something like that in them, then lock a diaper on them... locking plastic panties are very useful. If you dont have any, a small chain through beltloops on some jeans works just as nicely.

And yes. It's all been done to me aside from the going out in public in baby clothes.

Any questions, just ask.

-Sophie

Guest YkDave

haha, thats why i drive my car once or twice a year. $100 of gas to make a couple rips around town, not exactly fun in any respect...

Now, im spoiled because i dont have to pay for the fuel in my truck!

I have heard of buttplugs with a hole through them, does anyone actually make these, or is it all dreamed up? Sounds like that could make for an interesting day...

I'd imagine a butt plug with a hole defeats the purpose of a butt plug. Plugging then would no longer apply. It'd just be... a butt... inserter?

Anyway, i dont have a car to myself yet so i'm not paying for gas... but i will be soon. *sigh*

I've heard pleasent things about this new Toyota Volt or whatever. Maybe there's a good answer.

-Sophie

Guest YkDave

Im going to have to pick up some mineral oil one day and give it a go. So far all i have tried are straight water enemas, but i find it fairly easy to hold in evena large water enema!

The oil sounds like fun, what about cleanup though? I suppose that one would be a good one to try with disposables rather than cloth diapers...?

Thats the whole idea, it does the exact opposite of a normal butt plug. It leaves baby without the option of holding in poopys!

I was looking for a plug like that myself, I heard of one, went to the place it was suppose to be but couldn't find anything there like it at all.

If you do run across one be sure to let me know, I think that would be great to have no control if it were just a little while.

Perhaps you can't find it because it's under a different name. I dont believe it'd be called a butt plug, since that title no longer applies. I think there's some "ring" deffinition for it. It would make more sense.

Yeah, straight water enemas are not that difficult to keep in... but i really would recommend an enema over a... jeeze, what are we calling them? Butt ring? (Ha, sounds like a peircing.) I'd recommend an enema over a butt ring.

-Sophie

Im going to have to pick up some mineral oil one day and give it a go. So far all i have tried are straight water enemas, but i find it fairly easy to hold in evena large water enema!

The oil sounds like fun, what about cleanup though? I suppose that one would be a good one to try with disposables rather than cloth diapers...?

Yes disposables would probably be a good idea because it is messy. Oh and after the punishment is finished rinse yourself with a straight water enema, the oil leaves a coating and you will have a lot of trouble controlling yourself until it's all out. And forget wipes for cleanup you're probably gonna need a shower if you relase in your diapers.