LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas...

Guest YkDave

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2008 at 8:00 PM, anondl said:

I have wondered what would happen if I super-glued my penis head up or down. Cyanoacrylate should be safe since it was developed as an alternative to sutures. If the head of the penis was glued to just above the pubic hairline how would a male pee? I suppose that gluing it down to the scrotum would just force the "victim" to sit to pee. If I don't shave and don't use a lot of "super-glue" there should not be any ingrown hair issue and the glue should wear off in a few of days. If it forced the subject into diapers that would be an excellent result.

We need an MD or a Nurse in our membership to advise us, anonymously of course, on issues like this.

Anondl

No medical expert on this - BUT - tell you what - take that tube of SuperGlue and bond two fingers together*** for a trial or test !

*** on the same hand dummy - do it on opposing hands and it will be like handcuffs !

Have fun over the course of a couple of days rubbing scrubbing massaging that glue out of the pores of the skin.

You may loose up to a couple layers of skin doing it roughly

Acetone or nail polish remover might speed the release process along.

Applied to the penis while flaccid probably a mild degree of discomfort - hard on could be tantamount to torture some

new kind of chastity. Bonded in the upward position pee will go any ole which way it wants and will require a large

diaper and plastic diaper cover to contain the spray.

And of course in the downward position sitting will be the only choice.

There was a disgruntled employee at one of those Do It Yourself stores who put SuperGlue on a toilet seat in a restroom

A customer went through hell - all the kings men - firemen - cops had to disassemble the toilet seat and take the customer

to a medical facility for several hours of chemical solutions to remove the commode seat  More than embarrassing !

That SuperGlue use with extreme care around body parts - it is very unforgiving stuff - the medical grade glues may not be

as strong in bonding - suggest testing in an inconspicuous area (NO not the penis scrotum areas) like I had mentioned at

the start bonding a couple of fingers (on the same hand).

Fantasy wise - there are stories about boobs/breast enhancements being glued into place - take care - - -

The bigger question is whether the glue components would irritate the rather sensitive parts you're intending to apply it to.   I'd stay away from the head.   I've gotten rubbing alcohol there and I can tell you it's not entirely pleasant.   Gluing down the shaft shouldn't be too bad.   I was playing around with an alternative to piercing idea and I did crazy glue a stud to near the base of my penis.    The real problem is it doesn't hold very long.