LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Meeting Others

why is it so hard to find diaper lovers in north texas we have over a million people here and theres not a handfull of women that wear diapers that are looking for people. every one tells me im wierd but i have been trying for a very long time to find a woman i can talk to and get to know its just so hard finding people that are in the area. ive been searching for a woman between 20 and 25 that wears diapers unless theyre a die hard adult baby that stuff gets anoying. i just want a normal girl that wears diapers but i want to get to know them before going any further. yeah it sounds dumb but i want a good one

You must be looking in all the wrong places. I have had no troubles meeting people who are into diapers. If they aren't the vast majority of the females are curious and want to know more and get involved. Every single AB/DL site is flooded with your type of messages. Try real life, most women who are AB's are BOMBARDED by im's. pm's and emails with idiots asking them to change their diapers. I am sure your messages get lost in the fury of deletion that must go on in their in boxes.

Relax, be yourself, and you will find someone to be involved in with this lifestyle.

Not to mention this is your first day on the board and you are already wanting to meet people. Settle in, get to know the community, and make friends first. Chase women later.

~Brian

You must be looking in all the wrong places. I have had no troubles meeting people who are into diapers. If they aren't the vast majority of the females are curious and want to know more and get involved. Every single AB/DL site is flooded with your type of messages. Try real life, most women who are AB's are BOMBARDED by im's. pm's and emails with idiots asking them to change their diapers. I am sure your messages get lost in the fury of deletion that must go on in their in boxes.

Relax, be yourself, and you will find someone to be involved in with this lifestyle.

Not to mention this is your first day on the board and you are already wanting to meet people. Settle in, get to know the community, and make friends first. Chase women later.

~Brian

i agree with that and that's what makes me sick to here when some sick prick just asks some one in this community to change his diapers i mean hell we already have bad rep as it is.. I Mean come on people if you wanna meet some one at least make friends like the OP said first then move on from there it took me awhile to get known here i mean all it takes is TIME and if your truly into this you will find out TIME AND PATIENCE IS YOUR FRIEND .......

~Brian

Reminds me of that old C&W song"Lookin' For Love in All The Wrong Places......" :whistling:

Just to offer possible advice, try meeting a girl first. Any girl, well, one you share some interests with (aside from diapers). Get to know each other a while. I think it's probably a lot easier to get someone to try out diapers than it is to find them (especially women, for the reasons already posted). Bottom line is, if all you're looking for a in companion is diapers, I think you'll be constantly looking. Build on a solid base, let diapers be a part of the relation, not the only thing in it =3

I've made many female friends in the AB/DL scene, as well as other fetish areas (sadly we have lost touch over the past few years), and the way I have done it is to not be desperate, and to not be a total horn dog.

It's simple. Settle in like BriGuy said. Don't try and hook up. I made female friends this way, and I eventually married one. It's not hopeless. It just may happen if you aren't actively pursuing it.