LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place For Snap-crotch Onesie

There are a number of places that sell these. you can try EBAY, just type in "adult baby" or maybe 'Adult onsie' I don't remember off the top of my head, but there is someone who makes 'onsies' that look like normal shirts on top, out of polo shirts and such, which are pretty neat. :D

You just need to shop around. I have been thinking about ordering one or two myself, just havn't nailed down what i want yet.

qwack

Is this the site Duck? http://bodysuit.com/bodreg.htm

Before searching for adult-size Onesies, consider carefully where you want the crotch snaps. The original Onesies for infants has the snaps right on the crotch seam, which makes them inconvenient for many parents.

In 1990 a design for adult Onesies or "body suits" came along in which the back was extended as a flap and the front was cut away somewhat to make diaper changing easier for the "Mommy" or "Daddy" with the snaps just below the waist in front. This is the form of Onesies I have worn since then.

Some of these are multi-color, others adorable pastel, yet some are plain white made of the double-knit used in T-shirts, so they stretch. Even when I must remain in my responsible adult mode I can wear the plain white Onesies to hold my diapers snug, since like others mentioned the top looks like an ordinary shirt that remains neatly tucked in.

Check with potential suppliers. My younger sister makes all the Onesies we wear, but I am told the kind with the waist snaps are commercially available. In addition to ACD already mentioned, try Babykins and Lifestyle Emporium.

I am really looking to buy a snap-crotch onesie...where is probably the best reasonably priced place to buy one from?

I like the idea of a onsie. But I have yet to find one that fits over a diaper properly ie fits around the thighs and in the natural crease of the butt/leg. They all seem to be made for keeping the back of the diaper covered by having some fabric extend between the legs and snapping to a like piece of fabric in front to prevent the whole t-shirt from riding up. Abena has a boxer brief bottom that covers everything but it is not a onsie in this classic sense. Why can't some manufacturer get this right? :( . I did buy one from a closeout that came close. It was of the style that had fabric extended from the back and drawned between the legs to snap around the waist. If they had just gotten that butt/leg crease right :D .

Anondl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I brought this up on another thread but make sure you check the torso length on any "store" bought onsie. Everyone I have bought is to long, thus kinda useless for holding up the diaper. HEy they look cute though. I have to get mine customized..kinda a bummer. But I have heard I'm not alone. So anyway check the measurements!!!