Swim Diapers  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Own a Swim Diaper?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Ever worn one in public?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Wish they would make the disposable ones for adults?

• Yes
    • No

I have three swim diapers and they are from Gabby's. But these aren't the adult or youth swim diapers. Years ago I got him to make the baby swim diaper in my size. He required that I buy three so I got different prints. I recently tried to get some more but he made it REALLY expensive and when I asked him why he said because he has a lot more business now. Oh well. If you go to Gabby's website and look at the baby swim diapers that is what mine looks like. My parent gave all of my regular swim suits away because she told me that it's required by pool operators that babies wear a swim diaper. But I'm really kind of ticked because we do a lot of diving and now I have to wear a diaper to dive. It's not so bad getting into the water because I wear a light weight shorty wet suit. I just step out of my sweats and into the wetsuit. But when we get out of the water, everyone strips off the wet stuff to get warm. The first time it caught me off guard. I just sort of stalled around and finally my parent came over and was stripping off my wetsuit. I sort of resisted and she got irritated and said right in front of everyone in voice that they all heard "stop resisting, I have to get you out of these wet clothes and into a dry diaper so you don't get sick." Since then I have become more comfortable in diapers and I learned not to resist. I can boldly just stand around eating the dive snack with everyone after I get my diaper changed and a dry swim diaper over it.

• 2 months later...

A swim diaper might be the only way I would try playing watersports outside of the shower. I could see peeing myself and jumping into the water. Having spent years in wet beds, I don't like the feeling of pee on my legs or tummy.

• 2 years later...
Guest Turtle

I think they really need to make some disposeable swim diapers for adults and big too so you can have other diapers underneath also is it me or is wearing a swim diaper with diapers underneath and a lifejacket with crotchstraps cute

Turtle

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...