LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obsesive Diaper Disorder?

now I know part of being DL is wanting to wear diapers but i'm starting to wonder if their comes a time when it become a problem.

ok check this every time I have to poop, i always get the desire to put on diaper and poop in them. well the issue being is after I poop (most of the time normally) it goes away. and sometimes after normally, I try to find diaper pooping vids but I never find what im looking for (whatever that is) and when i actually poop in a diaper, its never what I want it to be (that diahric fart poop)

I'm the same way... on some levels. Whenever i gotta go #2 i always want to be in a diaper, i just dont wanna clean up. Normally this isn't true. Like if I were in public i would perfer a restroom. It's just the bathroom at my house sucks so bad it backs up easily... and i think it's so much easier to just use a diaper, clean up, then throw it out. I just cant handle messing myself if Mommy's not around. I'm also no good at cleaning myself up...

-Sophie

If I can't put a diaper on to poop and have to go on the toilet I always think it's a waste!

ahhhh..ummmmm.. can't help it... :roflmao: Stop it you're kill'n me...WASTE!!! :roflmao:

Sometimes I see it as a waste. I have no privacy anymore due to one of my roommates. I'll plan it out on my day off, knowing what time a certain raccoon (another roommate...the one that I feel matters the most) goes to work. After he leaves, I get padded, and I'd been holding it all day, so I mess myself easily...and then one roommate, who I have no idea what hours of what day he's going to be home, comes through the door 10 minutes later, and it's like GOD DAMMIT! I run to go clean up...so much for enjoying some personal time.

Edit: I get this opportunity once a week, and to have it backfire is very disappointing. I get cravings, but I don't do it very often.