LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Weekend

wayney

Here’s a little story about me and what happened this weekend.

I’m into bondage and diapers. I’m a DL through and through. Although I would like to separate the two, my wife constantly combines them. So any time I’m bound, I’m diapered as well. So one day she decided it was time for fetish play. She striped me down put an Abri-form xplus on me and rolled me over on my front side. My hands were bound tightly behind my back with white nylon rope.

As always, next comes the gag. I have to admit I’m a duct tape kinda person. It’s always turned me on, especially when used across the mouth for silence. I’ve learned over the years that tape alone will not silence anyone for long because it comes undone and falls off over long periods of time. Our fix for this is two fold. First off she stuffs my mouth with cloth, a lot of cloth. Then she tapes it in using a layering pattern that goes under the chin as well. This makes it hard for me to pull my lower chin down even when trying. The cloth muffles sounds as well as soaks up the drool, which works the tape loose. She the follows up by wrapping the tape completely around my head, pulling it tight as she goes. This reinforces the existing tape and pretty much guarantees that I will not get my mouth open.

Where’s this all leading you ask ? Well it’s what came next that was the real kicker. We’ve flirted around in the vehicles before. Tying each other up in them and making me sit there for some time in the garage. We’ve even did the trunk thing and she actually drove me around back there for 30 minutes. What a rush !! Bound, gagged and diapered in a trunk rolling around. So today she lead me to the car, set me in the passenger seat and tapped my legs together, good. I was left there for 15 minutes or so when she came back, fully dressed with her purse. I had no clue ! She pulled out her vibrator and ran it down inside the front of my diaper. Wow ! I’m seconds from exploding when she tells me what’s gonna happen next.

She states that we are going grocery shopping ! I’m naked, bound and sitting in a diaper. OK, where’s my clothes if we are going ? Is what I was thinking. She removed the tape from around my head and mouth and I spit out the cloth. She proceeded to get into the drivers side and drove off down the road. She said she couldn’t risk being seen with me gagged. We drove 30 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart. We stopped in the back of the parking lot where she un-tied my hands. She then turned and parked……………Right up front ! I’m talking right outside the doors where people exit and enter. The parking space right beside the handicapped place that is never used.

She gets out and goes shopping. I’m freaking out. This is so humiliating. People are coming out and it feels as if everyone is staring at me. I’m looking through the car for something to cover up with. There’s nothing. I mean nothing. Cars continue to pull in and out but then out of no where, the people with the car next to us comes out. That lady looked right in at me. Oh my god I wanted to melt. That couple got in and left and you could almost tell she told her husband right away. He looked over and rolled his eyes as he pulled out.

To make things worse, you all know that those front parking places are golden. People search for them like hawks do food. Someone was ready to pull in as soon as they had pulled out. It was a van , with the entire family in it. The sliding door opens and there the kids were starring at me. Mommy, look. Look at that man, he in his underwear. Of course the mother takes a quick glance and tells her kids to not look. I was so embarrassed.

People come and went the whole time I sat there and I got the same thing almost everytime someone came. There was a few times that no one noticed but most times the passenger looked right at me before existing their vehicle. I was getting over the pure humiliation part as time lapsed when out of no where it hit me. My lunch wasn’t agreeing with me. As mentioned earlier, I’m a DL. I will heavily soak a diaper with pee but I cannot do the other. What am I gonna do ? I can’t leave the car to find a bathroom cause I have no clothes but the pain is intense. I have a somewhat spastic collin and when it hits there isn’t much holding power there. It has to come out and quickly. Most of the time it just runs out like a flood and then it’s gone. I held and held and held hoping she would soon come.

She finally returned with the groceries, whick took longer than normal I might add. Till now I was already into the sweats stage of things. When she opened the door I quickly informed her of my situation and asked that she take me to a wooded, private area, please. She said OK and shut the car door and walked away !!! What the hell ? She just walked off ! Why ? This isn’t good. It finally broke. The relief of letting it go was all so relieving but the disgust of sitting in that. It really added to the embarrassment as people continued to walked by. I know they can’t tell, but it feels as if everyone is pointing out a grown man sitting in a shitty diaper. God I wanted out of there !

My wife finally returned and she got her punishment for walking away from me and letting this happen. THE SMELL !!! 30 miles of diaherra smell. Even with the windows down I freakin reaked. I was so uncomfortable sitting in that thing but what could I do. We returned home finally and I got myself cleaned up quickly. She laughed and asked if I had a good time. I was so mad but deep down it was a bit thrilling when I think about it. Would I want to do it again ? Everything but the messy part I might. The humiliation part was kinda cool. It’s really a wonder no one called the police or security. What would I have done then ?

i was about to say wish full thinking but i see your not new here so if your lying sounds like you could USE A LIFE and if i woulda seen it i woulda called the police

Just curious, but why would "YOU" have called the cops ?

If I saw someone in just a diaper restrained in a car in the parking lot, I'd have to inform security. After all one can't assume its something as benign as a fetish at play.

And yet another who has not read what happened correctly. I was never restrained where I could be seen. The only restraint I had was not being able to leave the car because of lack of clothing. The police would have done nothing for I had done nothing wrong that they could see. I was covered as well as free.