LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Buy Diapers Online For The First Time

I have bought diapers many times in local stores, but the best diapers I could get in those were depends maximum protection. (They always leak for me :-( ) I currently go to college and i figured why not try to buy better diapers online now and just have them shipped in an unmarked box (so that is just looks its a package from my family or something) so that my roommates dont know whats really in it and i can hide it in my room in our apartment.

I plan on trying this this comming school year.

So I went searching around on the internet for good places to buy good diapers. I then came across duraline medical products. They have a sample pack that has 20 assorted disposable products for only $9.99. This package allowed you to choose 5 different disposable products and you would get 4 of each of them. Then shipping was only around $5. I thought this sounded like a good deal cause it looked like they had a pretty good variety of decent diapers.

My question is if anyone has ordered this pack before? I was wondering that if it is the best way to go? I was also wondering if i could pass the package off as a gift from home if my roommates happened to see me carry it in? Also I was wondering how long it took for you to get the package and if you had any problems with it? Another thing i was wondering is if anyone feels there is a better site that i could order from for a better deal on better diapers? Lastly, I was wondering what people thought would be the best 5 disposable products offered by duraline that i could add to my sample pack to make my diapering experience the best it possiblely can be :-) ?

Here is the site for the sample pack http://www.dmponline.com/catalog/item.asp?id=170&cid=82

Thanks for everyone's input ahead of time B)

I've talked to DMP a few times on the phone. They're very helpful. They're a top notch company.

If you have concerns, I'm sure they will answer you by phone or email promptly. HDIS is a little

pricy, DMP is better. Magic Medical and XP medical I've ordered from without problems as well.

The sample packs are great because it lets you get not only the particular brand but the sizing right.

By the way, many of the manufacturers (like tranquility for sure) will be glad to send a few samples

if you call their 800 #.

Nearly every sample pack from any company I've come have either been in a small cardboard box or a tyvek

envelope. All with discrete return addresses. It would take someone who would recognize HDIS or DMP or

whatever as what it is to worry about it.

My question is if anyone has ordered this pack before? I was wondering that if it is the best way to go? I was also wondering if i could pass the package off as a gift from home if my roommates happened to see me carry it in? Also I was wondering how long it took for you to get the package and if you had any problems with it? Another thing i was wondering is if anyone feels there is a better site that i could order from for a better deal on better diapers? Lastly, I was wondering what people thought would be the best 5 disposable products offered by duraline that i could add to my sample pack to make my diapering experience the best it possiblely can be :-) ?

Thanks for everyone's input ahead of time B)

Not from DMP, but from SecureCare, which I always navigate to by going to the Bambinos site through their links page. Medium just barely covers my 38 inch waist. These days, most diaper sites have samplers so you can get stuff right.

You want to gauge the reactions? Send yourself something from Amazon.com, see what people say...and get something on-hand that would have been in a care package from home. That makes the cover story work a lot better, especially if noone saw you doing the footwork beforehand.

Just make sure you know where you are going to put the box when you get it. And if you want a Depends to work, add an ultimate absorbency Serenity/Tena ladie's pee pad to the front. That'll get you through.