LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fear.

I am really scared tell anyone my secret that I hid for 13 years. I like diapers

and now I am wearing them. I told one friend and he was accepting. I do it in my

place and not in public. I think about it every 5 minutes. I feel confused because I don't want to be looked as a baby, just someone who is trying to relax.

I also Was very Fearful and Scared When I First Indulged into this Aaron, but Eventually Through this Board, & Though Slowly & Nervously in the Beginning, I can Now confidently & Throughly Indulge & Enjoy this Side of Myself. I Hope This is encouraging, & Helps You. Good Luck, Rockies Fan

I am really scared tell anyone my secret that I hid for 13 years. I like diapers

and now I am wearing them. I told one friend and he was accepting. I do it in my

place and not in public. I think about it every 5 minutes. I feel confused because I don't want to be looked as a baby, just someone who is trying to relax.

Listen:

There are only two or three people in my life who know anything about my relationship with diapers. One of them is my shrink. The rest, I have worn in front of, and they had absolutely no idea....they were all way too wrapped up in themselves to even think about it.

Relax, wear your diaper...you'll be more comfortable by quite a bit.

Dill Pickle.

I think its safe to say we have all pretty much been in your position. Over time, you will start to relax more about it, and discover that with a good pair of pants, no one will ever notice, and you will have no worries. :)

-Sky

Aaron:

Like anything, the more you did it, the easier it gets. When I first starting wearing diapers to work, I was scared to death my co-workers would catch on, even thought it was a necessity. After a while I didn't even think about any more. If anyone has "caught on" they have certainly kept it to themselves.

RELAX and enjoy yourself!

Ricky

Aaron:

I only occasionally wear diapers at work. Around here, someone is bound to give me hell if they find out. I recently ordered some new plastic pants to have delivered to work, as we were just moving and I didn't want them to get lost. Usually no one opens packages, but....you guessed it. Someone had opened the package and put it in my in box. No one has said anything. But, with my age, they could be feeling sorry for me believing I need them! So wrong. Only my wife knows about my use, and then she has no real good idea of the frequency. As the others have said, you are not likely to be 'found out' unless you make it obvious.

I have been wearing for the last 10 years on and off with my now needing to be Nappied 24/7 this includes work shopping etc etc-dont worry about about it as no one either notices or says anything.

With a few simple rules you can live a nicely Nappied life with all around completely unaware of your Nappy likings !

Do not bend over in front of anyone-always "Crouch" when picking up things or doing shoelaces etc .

There are many other things-just read the threads, it is all in here if you look !

Good luck, enjoy your Nappy !

I was afraid to tell anyone as well, but I got up the confidence and told my closest friends and my mom. They were all accepting of it, and actually a couple of my friends were interested in trying it. I don't think I could ever tell my boss, though. I'm not sure she'd be so accepting, so ever since an incident where I leaked at work, and had to make a hasty departure, I've not worn at work, though people say I should due to a couple annoying problems. But, I'm pretty close to a bathroom.

my girlfriend is the only one that ive ever told about this and lord tell you me i thought i was gonna get the third degree in lectures about this like i did when i got caught the first time but this time was different my GF didn't really care about me wearing hell she even wanted me to wear them one night when we had sex i had worn a tranquility brief i think and it was fun that night you tell me but that's my story and im sticking to it

My question would be (and I posted this in another section before): Why do you feel that you need to tell anyone? What's wrong with keeping it as your very own little secret? Ponder that before you spring your news on anyone. I keep my interest in diapers to myself.

My question would be (and I posted this in another section before): Why do you feel that you need to tell anyone? What's wrong with keeping it as your very own little secret? Ponder that before you spring your news on anyone. I keep my interest in diapers to myself.

well for one the reason people tell others is so that if like in my situation when i told my girlfriend we were just discussing fetishes that we had and she actually was into this at one time but forgot about it and when i told her about this she was okay about and really the need to tell others is A GOOD THING this way if you live in secret like i do and got caught wearing diapers all hell would break loose probably depending on your situation its better to get this out in the open now than rather people finding out later think of it this way if you were gay and had a gay friend and were home having sex and your parents came over to visit you and you two were in bed now what would they think of finding out that way or you straight out telling them

I only told one person. My girlfriend.

After two months, she still finds it disturbing, but she has accepted that it is a part of me, and does allow me to wear a diaper in bed with her while we're sleeping, now.

And just recently, she has allowed me to wear it pretty much whenever I want.

The only draw back is that diapers are a very huge turn off for her, and as long as I'm in a diaper, I better not plan to have sex.

Good source for Birth Control? lol

But she usually tells me to put on a pair of boxers if she feels the need to want to "play with Moby" later.

She still doesn't want to see them, but hearing it doesn't bother her much anymore. She just blocks it out in her head.

I don't think I could tell anyone else.

The only draw back is that diapers are a very huge turn off for her, and as long as I'm in a diaper, I better not plan to have sex.

Good source for Birth Control? lol

lol - exactly the same here! Mywife doesn't mind me wearing and wetting but doesn't like it much! She will occasionally give me a wee rub through my nappy - as long as it's not soaking :D

Aaron - I can understand how you are feeling, but like everyone says just try to relax and enjoy it. I have come to realise this is something for ME to enjoy. Like you say a big part of it is about relaxing and destressing. I went through a phase where I felt I should tell everyone, but I didn't, and now that feeling has passed. My wife and my sponsor know and I get to talk about it here - that's good enough for me!

Aaron,

i told a partner once and all was well, she was a little weirded by it

but acepted it as part of me.

so all was ok, you may think..

but then a while later i found out that she "needed to tell" her friend

about it. and needdless to say, i hadnt counted on that at all.

so i think my point is, you may want to say somthing but the person you tell

may feel the same. an then you have no controll over who knows

or what their reation might be.

jay.