LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breakthrough Tonight

I've been into cloth lately, and as you may know from the other thread, I've recently discovered snap ez 4 life, snap on cloth and LOVE them. Well, since I've been washing them frequently, they're kind of been more "in your face" to my GF who has been drying them for me while I'm at work, so she's kind of been warming up to my diaper "thing".

Usually I put them on in private, and come to bed, and she doesn't concern herself with them too much sort of don't ask, don't tell kinda thing. She doesn't MIND them, just doesn't want to participate as much as I like.

Wel for the first time tonight I found my diaper, and the hemp inserts folded up nicely and placed in my PJ drawer. I know she must have explorered them and felt them for a little while while she was putting them away. So tonight I went back in the bedroom, and grabbed a diaper and 2 stuffers, and brought them out to the living room to stuff them in front of her. She was interested and asking all about them.

Then I put one on in the bathroom, slipped some light sleep pants over them and waddled out to the living room. When I passed by, she giggled, and patted my butt! She stared as I walked by and said they looked cute!

I think this is a major breakthrough for us! We're engeged and pregnant, so this takes a little heat off my fears that I might have to give up my little comfort sleep diaper. Not expecting her to ever get into it fully, but she's doing better than I ever expected!

I love it.

We're engeged and pregnant,

CONGRATULATIONS !! If you do not already do so, make doing the laundry your job........your contribution to sharing the load of having a family and living together. And now my point: use cloth diapers for your child. You will save enough over the cost of disposables to pay for the washer and dryer, extra water and soap. Plus the diapers are good for the next baby and/or yourself. And most women do not mind cloth diapers if they do not have to wash them (how manly of them!). You then get your diapers and she likes it even more.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS