LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites

So the girls would be thicker between the legs? That's what I'm looking for, I want some thickness there so I feel better.

Yes. I'm pretty sure that the girl's GoodNites would be thicker between the legs. I've never actually tried GoodNites, so I'm not speaking from experience.

The padding is thicker in different places. It's thicker in front for boys, and thicker in the middle for girls.

It's not the thickness. It's where the Super Absorbent Polymer is located in the pull up.

Front for boys, Near middle for girls, Adult men should go for the girls type too as that is where your package will be pointing most of the time.

Although the girls type are more frilly designed graphics they tend to have the S.A.P. where you need it most.

Waist size 32" hip size 35" fit, although "Fit" is a term best left to the end user.

Hell they are in every store out there, so go try a pack of the XL's

No harm done.

:fish_h4h:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone! I finally got a pack of girl's XL GoodNites, and they are amazing! :) At first, I wasn't in the thicker part of the GoodNite, but now I just put my pee-pee between my legs, and that helps a lot. Having my pee-pee tucked in between my legs also helps me look more like a baby girl, and I love that feeling. :wub:

• 9 years later...