LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poop Alternative

Hi all,

New here, looks like a good forum!

Quick question for the group, I enjoy the odd messy diaper but there is always the clean up and smell to deal with.

Does anyone have any suggestions about using a food substitute to put down the diaper instead of the poop?

For example I read that some people use some breakfast cereals like oats or porridge.

Anyone got some good ideas!

Cheers!

Ok, each to their own, but personally I am going for the real thing. I don`t think I ever could fool myself into believing that mushed banana or rice pudding was actually poop. The smell? For me it`s half the fun, I really get the proper baby feeling if I reek of shit, lovely stuff indeed!! I admit I don`t do it often though, solely because of the stress of the clean up. That is the only downside to it.

For me, it's not the feeling of having poop in my diaper, it's the feeling of pooping...then having it in my diaper. I've been taking chlorophyll for the smell. It works okay. The smell isn't completely gone, but it's getting there. Personally, I'd rather eat food than shove it down my diaper. But, for someone looking for alternatives, I can understand. Some use oatmeal but it gets dry after so long, and sticks to everything, and I feel it's harder to clean up than poop. Some mash up bananas, but I find them rather tasty. How about mashed potatoes?

Make that a fruit salad bar :blush: ........compote anyone?? :lol:

I tried using a Cucumber, but it's not coming out in the diaper for some reason. *sigh* I'm on hour 12 and I can't reach it to get it out, maybe it's too big, it's about 3.5x10"

I tried using a Cucumber, but it's not coming out in the diaper for some reason. *sigh* I'm on hour 12 and I can't reach it to get it out, maybe it's too big, it's about 3.5x10"

OMG, you have a problem! Please let us know the outcome! That is if it comes out!

Oh and for a good messy diaper without the smell, try baked beans.

For an over the top feeling try forcing the beans inside with some liquid glycerin or glycerin suppositories added to the mix. For details on a banana launcher that will also load the bake beans internally ping me with an email address and I’ll send you photos of the launcher made out of simple PVC fitting available at any home center. The rush of a sudden BM without any control is fantastic! :o

• Like 1

I have tried a few times to insert pieces of a banana that wasn't too ripe in myself, and it worked quite well I'd say. Then if you can hold em for a while you will feel the same feeling when they're coming out as if it was the real thing.

It might sound gross but it wasn't too bad. I haven't done that in a very long time though...

babydiap99

• Like 1

just post them. im sure there are many that would be interested but dont want to reveal e mail

Out of respect for this board and the amount of minors that may view the information I think we should keep it to a private email. Unless Daily D himself says otherwise?

Besides don’t we all have a junk email account not directly tied to our home email.

For me, it's not the feeling of having poop in my diaper, it's the feeling of pooping...then having it in my diaper
Agreed Knuxie, definitely the pooping, not the poop itself. :) There's something...great about knowing you have to go, and a 'big boy' would find a potty...but you're not going to, no, you're going in your pants, right here, right now...aaahhhhhhhh. Then I usually want to change, or at least after it gets past the naughty feeling of dirty pants.

Nothing like the real thing for me!

I have had to wear diapers for many years due to urinary incont., and just recently discovered I actually enjoy pooping my pants. I woke up one morning after having a large and late dinner the night before not just wet as I usually am, but also poopy. This was a new thing and I liked it. Usually, I go and change myself before heading down for breakfast, that morning I waited. My wife noticed I was still in my night-time onsie and asked if I was okay. I told her what had happened and she offered to change me. I said I wasn't ready, yet. It was several hours before I agreed to a change and shower. Ever since, when I opportunity presents itself away from work, I will just poop.

• 9 years later...

Alright, so the main 3 things you would need is:

1.Bannanas

2.a blender

3.an enema bag (make sure its strong)

you can already see where this is going but for some reason no one is doing this. if you blend down the bannanas as much as you can to leave no bits in it, use a very little amount of milk just to lighten it up and then use the enema bag to get it up you, but it might struggle because its not as liquid as water, thats why the bag needs to be strong and seal able.

if you squeeze it to get it through the tube and into you after a while you should get to the point where all of it is there, or youll get to the point where everything you squizze in you just starts leaking out of you.

But just a warning if you over do it and use too much it will just overflow your diaper on both ends without stopping.