LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Diapers

ok so im new to the DL community and to diapers. i currently wear either pampers cruisers or goodnite pull-ups. I have a size 32 waist and im wondering wat other diapers i should try out. and i dont want to wear adult diapers. would any of the other baby diapers fit me? huggies, luvs, other pampers, etc.? let me know! diaperl0ver

Underjams is probably the only thing that's going to fit somewhat comfortably on a 32-inch waist, from what I hear, and they technically aren't baby diapers.

They're called baby diapers for a reason. If fit and function are priorities, you're going to have to look in the adult department. Of course, there are always Bambinos and the ABUniverse diapers, which are adult-sized imitations of 1980s-90s baby diapers.

Why don't you try a pack of 7's and see if they work, sometimes if you hips are narrow enough and you don't have a big butt they will work, but before those I would get a pack of huggies I have a 32" inch waist and they fit me if I extend the velcro tabs.

You take the tabs off one diaper and use the velcrow to extend them, I did that when I was about 130 lbs, and haven't tried it since I lost some weight.

These pampers underjams are great. they fit really well. which 7's should i get? and i was thinking about some others. if anyone knows if these will fit me or how big they run let me know please!

huggies girls or boys pull-ups cool alert

huggies girls or boys regular pull-ups

i really like the princess designs too so let me know!

diaperl0ver

man there really aren't that many choices as for as baby diapers that will fit you while yes you can go with the larger sizes that fits you best you really need to go try some ADULT DIAPERS and if you want that baby style diaper try Bambino its a great adult diaper but with the baby look got the prints and every thing and actually its the sties sponsor .........