LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shower Wetting

On 5/25/2012 at 10:25 AM, blackdecker said:

I like to give myself a golden shower in the shower.

Yes, I luv laying in the tub and peeing all over myself - including face and mouth!

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I took that one a couple of years ago.

Fishnets are essential - they can be as wet as I like and they don't show the wetness.

Have never had a pair of fishnets to try that sensation ... something to explore.

I just love wetting clothes while sitting in the shower stall, then when my pee feels cold, peel off my clothes and have the shower,,,

Also I love peeing freely in the bath, all over myself including face, it's fun on my own and even better with a friend hehe

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 11:46 AM, Paulypeeps said:

It is really nice feeling my warm pee running down my legs, and if I do it gently nothing shows even while I am wetting.

Perhaps try wearing them under your ski pants - it might work!

Now that's an interesting combination. Ski pants and fishnet stockings. Might have to try that at the snow this year!

On 3/8/2019 at 7:57 AM, wetskipants said:

I can't say I have done this with the shower water running. I prefer to get in the shower cubicle in whatever I'm going to soak and let go. Sometimes I sit, sometimes I stand ... and sometimes I put a condom on, pee into it, lie back with my legs up against the wall and wait for gravity to take hold. Sometimes it slides off quickly, sometimes it takes a while ... but eventually the condom full of pee slips off and splashes all over my face or chest.

Sounds like your having a good time.

I pee in the shower most mornings. Usually I wear jockeys and soak them before turning the water on. And then I take them off and put them on the tub ledge outside the curtain so I can reuse them.

Due to my incontinence, I frequently pee in the shower and occasionally mess in the shower. Neither is by choice. It just catches me off guard every now and then. Normally when I get in the shower, I am wearing a wet and messy diaper and remove it in the shower to get cleaned up.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

As a child while taking a bath I often peed in the bathwater.  My thing beneath the surface I’d watch as a yellowish jet came out creating a cloud in the water.  It quickly dispersed leaving no trace of my mischief.

36 minutes ago, WBxx said:

As a child while taking a bath I often peed in the bathwater.  My thing beneath the surface I’d watch as a yellowish jet came out creating a cloud in the water.  It quickly dispersed leaving no trace of my mischief.

I don’t have bath tub here but when I visit my friends whoops I like to stay there fou around an hour warming something on my iPad, and I always pee, when I seis already coming out like I have no control, and I never have accidents but on the bath there is no way so I always have to rinse myself, ithink I could say I have accidents on the tub

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/17/2019 at 11:33 AM, Three Rivers said:

I normally do this in the shower every day,  but yesterday I decided to lay down in the tub and give myself a nice golden shower and it felt fantastic. 

One of these days I’ll have to do this again   It’s been too many years since I’ve peed on myself like that

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the sensation of shower water running down my body. Not knowing if its uncontrolled pee or the water that's dribbling off my bell-end ☺️.

i love peeing my undies or thinner training pants i know will leak. sometimes i do this in shorts or sweatpants too. lately ive loved even sitting in the tub and peeing on my t shirt and into my mouth. theres a pic of that on my profile actually

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 7 months later...
On 6/1/2023 at 8:40 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

i love peeing my undies or thinner training pants i know will leak. sometimes i do this in shorts or sweatpants too. lately ive loved even sitting in the tub and peeing on my t shirt and into my mouth. theres a pic of that on my profile actually

I Love to pee into my face and mouth, it's when I imagine I have a guy doing that to me😁😁🤪

• 4 weeks later...

I ofter pee (and sometimes poo also) when getting ready to shower.