LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shower Wetting

• 3 weeks later...

I do it sometimes, I have done it a few times wearing my clothes when I want to have an "accident" without alot of cleanup. Then I tell myself how bad I am and how much I need diapers cause I wet my pants.

I change right into a diaper afterwards, it's great.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always peed in my bath water, and when I realized baths weren't convinient anymore I will pee in the shower. I've peed in my panties or even my pants before I turn the water on. Especially if I don't have any diapers on hand. I've also peed in public showers, but usually I pee everything out in the swimming pool. I can't help it. Funny I only just realized that I have a pee fetish. I didn't know it wasn't normal to pee in the shower, but I didn't know others liked it too.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's see. Shower. Water. Shower. Running water. Shower. Warm running water. Shower. Naked skin. Shower. Diaper or underwear on. Shower. Wet diaper or wet underwear on. Shower. Drain. Shower. Water. Drain. Shower. Water running over naked body. Shower. Water running over wet diapers or wet underwear before it's taken off and wrung out to dry. Shower. Water. Drain.

Hmmmm. I guess, to me, peeing in a shower is a natural - it's actually a big toilet without a flush handle. And, using a shower to rinse off or rinse out peed diapers or wet underwear - or other clothing - is also a natural. And, given that there was such a big deal made of it in the one Seinfeld episode with George at the Health Club - warranting an entire episode(!) - it doesn't surprise me that the question appeared here in the "water sports" section of the forum. Now, making love, standing up, or in any other of lots of available positions, while in the shower, with enough room and warm water spraying down upon the activity, now THAT's ALSO the ticket! LOL

• 2 months later...

That was actually one of the first ways I wet. I once (when I was 10 or something) got in the shower with my briefs on... they got soaked. Just being absentminded.

A year or two later I really wanted to wet myself... suddenly I got the idea... I could pee my pants, duck in the shower, and then say "oops!" if I got caught.

Related note, it takes a lot of effort to get in the shower and not pee if anything (ANYTHING) is in my bladder. I almost always feel the urge as soon as the warm water hits me (I usually use the toilet next to the shower, though, after sticking my arm in to check temperature)

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I like to wear panties into the shower and wet them before getting under the water. It's an easy thrill to get if I'm in the mood. As for just peeing in the shower, I do it during most of my showers. I feel less wasteful if I pee while I'm already using water, rather than wasting however much is in the toilet tank. I don't do it if I'm showering with my girlfriend. She's not into it and it would be disrespectful.

As for all the people that are so quickly to call people who deny shower peeing liars, have you considered that maybe they're telling the truth? Not all people are as accepting of urine as diaper fetishists, and I don't find it all that hard to believe that most people aren't willing to pee into the shower.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone states that they haven't pissed in the shower, I'll call them a liar :)

Feel free to call me a liar then ^^ (Might have something to do with only having showers at my bf's ^^")

• 2 weeks later...

Shower wetting, almost always. I am forging a link right now. Every time I consciously urinate, I must do it or the link could lose its power. I count from 1 to 20. 20 meansunable to hold back, 15 means the urge is becoming painful, 10 means The urge is growing, 5 means I can feel the urge, 1 means stepped up to toilet. I know what each number means and that each number means I am progressively moving towards the next state. I link whenever I get the urge to urinate.

But seriously, how can anyone not pee in the shower, this I do not understand.

• 1 month later...

Listening to the running water makes some folks have to pee.

I pee in the shower. Sometimes I sit down, lean back, and pee all over me in the shower. Sometimes my wife pees on me in the shower.

I also wet my pants in the shower, and have on occasion, pooped them as well.

The shower stall is usually where I go the most "nuts" having fun in my wet / poopy diapers. When done, it's confined to one easy-to-clean place.

I find I always have to pee when running water for my morning coffee, and brushing my teeth.

• 1 month later...

The shower is definitely the place for peeing in fun positions. Here's one's for the gents, that I often enjoy.

In the shower, squat, with your legs together.

Position the associated anatomy so the end is just above where your legs are together and it will fire into your lap.

Let loose.

If you really had to go, you may want to hold your arms along the top of your legs to make the "reservoir" bigger. The pee will spill out between your knees.

Shower as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not into watersports, but I HAVE to shower every day and I always pee as soon as I get in the shower (close to the drain, though). Might be more a lazy habit of not bothering to go to the toilet: why would you, it's not as though you won't be clean after leaving the shower, and the water will go the same way anyway. I generally do make sure I'm clean by showering half an hour at minimum, though that is unrelated to actually making sure I'm clean :P.

To be honest, I'm not even sure why I do it. I've done it for as long as I can remember...

• 6 years later...

I can't say I have done this with the shower water running. I prefer to get in the shower cubicle in whatever I'm going to soak and let go. Sometimes I sit, sometimes I stand ... and sometimes I put a condom on, pee into it, lie back with my legs up against the wall and wait for gravity to take hold. Sometimes it slides off quickly, sometimes it takes a while ... but eventually the condom full of pee slips off and splashes all over my face or chest.

After clubbing (when I will have spent the whole evening wetting myself) I usually get in the shower fully clothed and and do a last wetting before getting under the water and slowly peeling off my soaking clothes. Sometimes do this in my work suit too if it is coming up to wash day (normally just leave it to dry before I wear it again!)

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

After clubbing (when I will have spent the whole evening wetting myself) I usually get in the shower fully clothed and and do a last wetting before getting under the water and slowly peeling off my soaking clothes. Sometimes do this in my work suit too if it is coming up to wash day (normally just leave it to dry before I wear it again!)

Love the sound of the work suit wetting, Paulypeeps. What exactly is the work suit? Skirt, pants?

On 3/11/2019 at 2:31 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I would be soaking wet after clubbing - not from wetting myself.  But that sounds super hot.  I just loved being a soaking wet femme boi in my leggings (and panties underneath).  

• Like 1