LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shower Wetting

i cant say i do, but i do go pee pee in the shower :P

something about being covored in water instantly makes me want to pee

• 3 weeks later...

I'll wet in my work clothes just before going in the shower, I have also peed my pants in the shower. All that water running makes you have to go.

• Thanks 1

Yeah - I love showertime :D

I have never showered without peeing - usually just in the shower but I will stand just outside the stream of water (from above) and cross my legs so I pee all down my legs before rinsing off!

I pee my pants just before showering quite a lot. Then there's always getting in the shower with 1 or 2 disposable nappies on and letting them swell!!

Fun fun fun :P

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I wet in the shower when I am wearing a training pant or other diaper I want to rinse out while in there. I will wear it in, make sure my bladder is empty, then do the rinsing and wringing.

Also always try to wet right before getting out so my bladder will be empty when I put a clean diaper or pant on.

I pee in the shower, so habitually that sometimes it happens without my thinking about it--I look down and hey, I didn't know I was doing that. :)

Once I got in the shower at a public pool to rinse off, and caught myself starting to wet my swimsuit.

• 3 weeks later...

yep, for sure! i dont always wet my briefs/undies when i get in just because i do share a bathroom with a room mate and often cross paths when i come out of the shower (and holding a pair of wet briefs would be horribly awkward). but i can guarentee that no matter where i am or who i'm with i will ALWAYS pee in the shower. :D

• 2 months later...

Of course I pee in the shower. Just like when in diapers, its important to me to relax and go naturally rather than hold back. It seems natural for anyone who likes wetting their diapers to also pee in the shower.

This subject would make for an interesting poll!

Me too :blush: I usually pee in the shower since it all drains to the same place and if I have to pee it's best to do just that :lol: If my 'underwear' of any kind is wet from urine sometimes I wear it in and rinse it in place, sometimes I take in in disrobed and rinse it out, sometimes I leave it out for rinsing in the sink, and if my underwear is panties sometimes I go in dry and leave them on till near the end of my shower then remove them and clean under them last :D I can't explain the last one, all I can say is that sometimes I like to do it. Perhaps it's because sometimes a bit of shampoo finds it's way inside of them and likes to be massaged around which will cause then to be 'dirty' shortly :P and then they're going to need to be rinsed out when they come off so why bother with taking them off in the first place? ;) Sorry about the overuse of "sometimes" but I'm quite variable and I can't think of any other appropiate word :huh:

I wonder why I want to go take a shower so much right now? :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 3 months later...
Guest Baby Tiana

I only wee in the shower. Something about burning hot water on my jenny just makes me have to wee. Not sure why. But its sort of fun. Just then I am really anal about scrubbing really hard to get the wee off my legs even though i am in burning water. Its also some weird ocd condition. I don't have it though.

I really cant help peeing in the shower or bath, the shower is just all that running water, moment it touhes me BAM I start wetting, the bath it takes a while but I usually get the urge after about 3 minutes in the water,IDK I guess it just the warmth that does it

sure i pee in the shower, before i got the opportunity to wear diapers i only peed in the shower. my favourite was to block the drain with some plastic bag and wet in the puddle it formed. also it means i can lay down and pee all over myself without a diaper.

• 1 month later...

I do it all the time too...

Depending on my mood, it's either work clothes, bike kit (not leather), waterproof kit or sports kit. If it needs washing or rinsing, I have fun in it before it goes into the washer....

My favourite is to put a pair of waterproof trousers under my bike kit, leather or not, pee in it when on the bike and just go in the shower when I come home.

long pants are better than just underwear, but yea I like the show for a quicky mess free pants wetting. In the warmer months I just go outside. And yes I always pee during regular showers, don't even really notice.

• 1 month later...
Guest silvernight_tn

I wet in the shower just about every day. And I still get embarrassed every time. As soon as the warm water hits me, I just go helpless. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...