LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Checkup

Guest diaperdoctor

Ihave to agree with the others...don't do it just to embarrse the nurses. That just makes it harder for people like me that HAVE to wear diapers to the doctor's office more aukward. For example, I just moved to a new area and needed my perscriptions filled. I made an appointment and told them about my incont. Apparently it did not make it to the chart. When the nurse told me to strip to my undies and wait for the doctor I did. She came back in just before the doctor, saw me in my now wet diaper, and exclaimed, "I've heard about your kind, but have never seen one!" Of course, that was unprofessional on her part, but I suprised her. When the doctor arrived, he made a double take, but didn't say anything about it and asked what I needed. When I was able to explain my situation and the meds I needed filled, the nurse fell all over herself apologizing to me.

Ricky

Wet Ricky: It sure would be nice in this world if people would leave their intolerance at the door threshold! The older I get, the more tolerant I seem to be getting. Quite the opposite of many of my friends and peers. Did you offer any comments to the nurse about her jumping to a conclusion?

Ihave to agree with the others...don't do it just to embarrse the nurses. That just makes it harder for people like me that HAVE to wear diapers to the doctor's office more aukward. For example, I just moved to a new area and needed my perscriptions filled. I made an appointment and told them about my incont. Apparently it did not make it to the chart. When the nurse told me to strip to my undies and wait for the doctor I did. She came back in just before the doctor, saw me in my now wet diaper, and exclaimed, "I've heard about your kind, but have never seen one!" Of course, that was unprofessional on her part, but I suprised her. When the doctor arrived, he made a double take, but didn't say anything about it and asked what I needed. When I was able to explain my situation and the meds I needed filled, the nurse fell all over herself apologizing to me.

Ricky

I think I would have asked her with a smile and a completly innocent voice, "What kind?" If she said something about people who like to wear diapers or act like babies, I would have then told her specifically in detail about the causes and history of your incontinence and then say, "Isn't that all in my records? It should be. I stated my incontinence situation at the time I called to make the appointment."

I...am on the fence here.

I mean, there's a certain thrill that comes with going out diapered in public.

But there's a really fine line here. I mean, if it were me and I actually WANTED to be found out (which I don't), I'd just make sure that the curtain wasn't closed all the way when I was changing and say "Oops...sorry," and bit my lip or something before pulling the shade all the way closed.

I completely agree though, I think it's pretty wrong to force people into such an uncomfortable situation. It's seriously like bondage. You know how uncomfortable that is when it's not your kind of kink? I don't know what he/you are into as far as sexual pleasure goes, but think about what you're NOT into for a second and imagine being forced into it.

It's kinda like rape to do something like that. And I'm not trying to be crude and compare you to a racist, but I do think it's really unfair of him/you to do something like that. To MAKE a person see how into your fetish you are.

My god...Like Rape? give me a break.

How is this any different than people who go out into the street dressed all in Goth stuff? How is this any different than our own AB/DL people who go out into the street dressed in full baby garb?

Now our original poster has some other actions that he wishes to partake in that are less than scrupulous and downright nasty. However revealing the fact that you wear diapers in public is no more harmful than wearing a shirt that professes your sexual preference.

What would most people do if they saw someone wearing a diaper in public? They'd probably have a good laugh, maybe point and whisper, and go on about their day. you know damn well when we buy diapers in public most clerks are silently laughing their butts off. Thanks to the proliferation of the internet some might even be wondering...."is he an adult baby?"

I know certain things need to remain behind closed doors. However if you feel the need to reveal to the world that you wear a diaper, then by all means go for it. Ultimately you will have to pay the price for your actions.

Wet Ricky: It sure would be nice in this world if people would leave their intolerance at the door threshold! The older I get, the more tolerant I seem to be getting. Quite the opposite of many of my friends and peers. Did you offer any comments to the nurse about her jumping to a conclusion?

No. I just wanted to get the @#%* out of there!

• 14 years later...

I’ve thought about doing this but I wouldn’t go out of my way to show them my diaper it would be one of those things where if I had to strip for part of my exam like the hernia check part or if I had any questions about anything down there cause I think I might have pre mature ejaculation symptoms and if I have to get looked at down there they might see my diaper but if I don’t have to when I go for my check up and physical exam I won’t just pull my pants down and expose my diaper for no reason. In fact if I do wear one and don’t have to strip at all during my exam I would be so relieved.