LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At Checkup

Guest diaperdoctor

Guest diaperdoctor

I’m planning to make an appointment for a complete physical exam at Walgreens pharmacy. All their stores where I live have nurse practitioners and they advertise that you can get routine medical care including physicals. My SO was in there a couple of weeks ago for an ear ache and she said there were two nurses, one training the other. She said it was just like a doctor’s office right there in the back of Walgreens, next to the pharmacy.

I know I want to wear a diaper to my exam, but not sure what kind. I’m thinking about wearing a belted pad type with snap-on plastic pants. Regardless of how far they tell me to undress, I’m going down to my diaper and plastic pants. I think I’ll mention that I’ve had some itchiness in the genital area. This could really be interesting.

]

It's really not appropriate to involve others in your fetish without consent.

I'm not telling you not to wear diapers, but if they don't tell you to strip, don't strip. If you're not itching, don't tell them you are. It's not ethical. More than that, it's not classy.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I’m planning to make an appointment for a complete physical exam at Walgreens pharmacy. All their stores where I live have nurse practitioners and they advertise that you can get routine medical care including physicals. My SO was in there a couple of weeks ago for an ear ache and she said there were two nurses, one training the other. She said it was just like a doctor’s office right there in the back of Walgreens, next to the pharmacy.

I know I want to wear a diaper to my exam, but not sure what kind. I’m thinking about wearing a belted pad type with snap-on plastic pants. Regardless of how far they tell me to undress, I’m going down to my diaper and plastic pants. I think I’ll mention that I’ve had some itchiness in the genital area. This could really be interesting.

]

I see this come up quite a lot on here and I think it is pretty messed up to involve others in you fetish/kink without their permission. It is one thing to go to the doctor in a diaper because you are actually incontinent. It is another, more disturbing, thing to wear a diaper to the doctor because it makes you horny. Please, please, please, for the good of our community, don't do it. This is why people think we are a bunch of perverts. This is why we will never be accepted and allowed out of the shadows of society. This is on par with going into a daycare in a full diaper and asking for a change.

Here we go again..... :rolleyes: Buckle up Boys and Girls! Please keep your hands and feet in the topic for the entire discussion. Please stay in your seat for the entire discussion. Thanks for riding Daily Diaper's Great Topic Wreck. Enjoy your day here at Daily Diaper's Great America..... :P

Geez! It seems as if common sense is lost again. It is just wrong to expose yourself to the innocent and unsuspecting. Get a life and have that fantasy with an adult friend who agrees to be part of it.

Froggy

]

Don't. Just don't.

Here's a thought....

You often see people who are into different 'scenes' wearing particular attire related to their interests. The one scene that comes to mind is Goth. There are a few others out there as well. I think that these people wear their clothing and makeup out in public to generate shock value when seen by the general public. While they might not be into the Goth scene as a fetish per se they put themselves on display and make sure that everyone knows what they are into.

Some of you folks here are almost comparing exposing ones diaper in public to 'Flashing' where one exposes everything :)

One more though. I have seen good looking women bend over to pick something up off the ground or a bottom shelf at a store and expose the underwear they are wearing. Before you crucify me for being lewd...Hey, I am a guy. I am gonna look. Every guy here would. My point is that its none too often that the girl is too embarassed to cover up. They often finish what they are doing and go on about their business like nothing ever happened. They know full well that everyone around noticed their underwear.

Weather its a fetish or not. Diapers are just underwear. I know some of the ladies here will wear fancy lingerie out under their day clothes and that might make them feel sexy and turned on. What if your lingerie happened to be diapers?

Well said Drynot, there's always another side to every coin.

And while some may not agree with everyone's opinion. We are all entitled to have one. ;)

As I am not incontinent, I would never wear a diaper to my doctors office. It would raise to many questions, and that road I don't want to travel down.

I also agree with the statement that you shouldn't force your fetish or fantasy on others. Not cool at all.

One more though. I have seen good looking women bend over to pick something up off the ground or a bottom shelf at a store and expose the underwear they are wearing. Before you crucify me for being lewd...Hey, I am a guy. I am gonna look. Every guy here would.

Hey! You forgot about the lesbians who might look too.

Well said Drynot, there's always another side to every coin.

And while some may not agree with everyone's opinion. We are all entitled to have one. ;)

As I am not incontinent, I would never wear a diaper to my doctors office. It would raise to many questions, and that road I don't want to travel down.

I also agree with the statement that you shouldn't force your fetish or fantasy on others. Not cool at all.

I wear diapers 24/7. and thus, includes my doc.

He asked "You're wearing... protection, how long were you having control problems?"

I answered "Oh no no, that's an unrelated issue. Not having control problems"

Doc left it at "Oh, ok. I'm here to keep you healthy, not to judge. But if you are having control problems, let me know".

I don't see an issue with that. Of course, that's much different than "tricking" a doc in to looking at your diaper.

One more though. I have seen good looking women bend over to pick something up off the ground or a bottom shelf at a store and expose the underwear they are wearing. Before you crucify me for being lewd...Hey, I am a guy. I am gonna look. Every guy here would.

Hey! You forgot about the lesbians who might look too.

I'm lesbian, and when I see someone's underwear, I look AWAY. Maybe that's because I'm a girl and I sympathize with her potential embarrassment.

I'm lesbian, and when I see someone's underwear, I look AWAY. Maybe that's because I'm a girl and I sympathize with her potential embarrassment.

I was half joking. Wow, people are sensitive around here.

I was half joking. Wow, people are sensitive around here.

What half was you joking about DW, the bit about the lesbians that might look too, or the bit about us forgetting about them?

I hate half a joke anyway, it seems such a let down. A bit like getting half a chocolate bar or half an hour for lunch.

:roflmao:

Beth

Nah, it's nothing to do with you being a girl or sympathetic. It's because you're a Conservative Abstinent Pseudo Pagan Christian (well, don't look at me like that.......you said it!)

The Conservative in you believes that underwear should be covered at all times, and of course your abstinence means you believe that people should abstain from having a quick flash. It goes without saying that because you're a Christian you always look away, i.e. turn the other cheek.

Yep, I think that about explains things!!

Beth

That wasn't an angry post...I was just saying I don't like seeing underwear or having mine seen.

Nah, it's nothing to do with you being a girl or sympathetic. It's because you're a Conservative Abstinent Pseudo Pagan Christian (well, don't look at me like that.......you said it!)

The Conservative in you believes that underwear should be covered at all times, and of course your abstinence means you believe that people should abstain from having a quick flash. It goes without saying that because you're a Christian you always look away, i.e. turn the other cheek.

Beth

Pretty much does.

Drynot here's a thought,

You're comparing apples to oranges and and saying they're the same. They're not. Two men walk into a subway station wearing raincoats. One is wearing a shirt and pants the other just a shirt. The one with just a shirt on opens the coat and flashes his genitals at a woman on the platform and walks away. They are both wearing raincoats but only one is a perv, can you guess which one that is?

If you wear all the time like Diapered Witch for instance then it's not a big deal to go to the doctors that way. You are going to the doctor for some reason and you're going to dress the way you always dress. The diapers are incidental, not the main reason for going. Someone who dresses goth is just being themselves.

Diaperdoctor on the other hand is making an appointment for a physical but the physical isn't the primary reason for the appointment, it's just his excuse to get into the office with the nurse. The primary reason for the appointment is self gratification. Read his post again carefully. He intends to strip down to his diaper whether he is asked to or not. What's the difference between him and the flasher in the raincoat? NOTHING, no difference at all. These are nurses not hookers. They're not there so someone can expose himself and go home to masturbate.

Hugs,

Freta

Read his post again carefully. He intends to strip down to his diaper whether he is asked to or not.

Spot on. That's exactly the bit that bothered me.

I wore diapers to the doctor once--it was an urgent-care situation, I'd hurt my foot, and it happened to be a week when mommy was keeping me in diapers, and I decided not to disobey her just because of a doctor's visit. And it pleased me a little to think that a doctor or nurse might notice. But they didn't tell me to strip to my underpants--and I didn't. I didn't call attention to my crotch at all. Stripping down beyond what the nurse asked for would be inappropriate without diapers and it's inappropriate with them, and it crosses the line into being aggressive.

Here's a thought....

You often see people who are into different 'scenes' wearing particular attire related to their interests. The one scene that comes to mind is Goth. There are a few others out there as well. I think that these people wear their clothing and makeup out in public to generate shock value when seen by the general public. While they might not be into the Goth scene as a fetish per se they put themselves on display and make sure that everyone knows what they are into.

Some of you folks here are almost comparing exposing ones diaper in public to 'Flashing' where one exposes everything :)

One more though. I have seen good looking women bend over to pick something up off the ground or a bottom shelf at a store and expose the underwear they are wearing. Before you crucify me for being lewd...Hey, I am a guy. I am gonna look. Every guy here would. My point is that its none too often that the girl is too embarassed to cover up. They often finish what they are doing and go on about their business like nothing ever happened. They know full well that everyone around noticed their underwear.

Weather its a fetish or not. Diapers are just underwear. I know some of the ladies here will wear fancy lingerie out under their day clothes and that might make them feel sexy and turned on. What if your lingerie happened to be diapers?

I agree. Diapers ARE underwear. Being such, I wouldn't go out of my way to show people my underwear. If a slip-up occurs, then oh well, they saw it. It's not a big deal. But, I won't do something intentional to make someone look at my underwear just because I thought it would be fun. It's an uncomfortable situation for everybody, and no part of that could be fun without someone coming off as rude and obsurd...and, of course, that someone would be the person forcing someone to look at his/her underwear. There is a difference between an accident and an intentional display.

I agree with the last couple of posts. The average Goth doesn't visit a woman at her place of work, show her his underwear (even if she doesn't ask to see it) and ask her to examine his itchy balls (even though they are not really itchy and it's just a cheap sexual thrill).

If you're that desperate to have a woman join in diaper play with you find a willing partner, or pay someone who offers the service. Leave these people to do their job in peace.

Beth

you know this has me thinking its just like this if say a guy wears a thong and yes there are men that do wear thongs and wear them to the doctors its like asking the guy that wore the thong to the doctors why he wore a thong and he said its a choice of underwear and nothing more but if you have NO KNOWN medical reasons to wear diapers you should just keep that lifestyle to yourself and maybe your spouse/girlfriend or boyfriend what ever the case maybe i mean its WRONG,unethical and really not appropriate for you to do this man and if you do this they could have you arrested for indecent exposer man i would STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST DOING THIS ....

I see this come up quite a lot on here and I think it is pretty messed up to involve others in you fetish/kink without their permission. It is one thing to go to the doctor in a diaper because you are actually incontinent. It is another, more disturbing, thing to wear a diaper to the doctor because it makes you horny. Please, please, please, for the good of our community, don't do it. This is why people think we are a bunch of perverts. This is why we will never be accepted and allowed out of the shadows of society. This is on par with going into a daycare in a full diaper and asking for a change.

Yehbo!!!! :mellow:

Beth

In that case... I'd definately look, and would have to find something to quickly pretend to be looking at if she caught me staring. How's THAT for an answer! HA HA! I'm a girl AND have a sex drive....

Oh don't even start with that bio crap... I've seen my mom loose her train of thought over a hot guy walk by.

It definitely seems to be true that diaperdoctor is trying to involve non-willing participants in his 'kink'. His actions, if undetaken, could be considered exposing oneself most definitely. However, as a DL, I cannot help but think that the action of revealing one's diapered status in a doctor's exam room is somewhat less harmless than full on flashing.

As for Gothic people just being themselves. Are we not 'just being ourselves' when we wear diapers in public? Is inadvertent diaper exposure a form of self expression and ultimately harmless?

The potential for harm remains with the revealer rather than with the one revealed to.

]

and people like you will get them to discontinue the service, going in wearing diapers is one thing, but when you say you are going to make up a medical reason to have thenm examine it, that's seriously wrong, you will be hurting all of us if you do this, keep fetishes to yourself, don't try to force others into it