LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dulcolax "accidents"

i use dulcolax suppositories for fun messy accident play and usually they kinda steadily ratchet up the pressure until you explode. they were different tonite though. i popped one in and dipered up and then sat to play on my laptop. i felt basically nothing for about two and half hours until i got up to get a tea and blammo MASSIVE cramp and plop, messy diaper. this was fun for me because i like the whole accident/ cant control it play-scene. im not into AB much but i like mixing it up sometimes. maybe the wife will make me sit in it and eat baby food tonite.....

• 3 years later...

I tried Dulcolax suppositories a couple of times and somehow found that if they worked, they worked between 25 and 30 minutes, quite accurately. If nothing happened after 40 minutes, nothing would happen, I don't know why. I found that it's not too much my thing anyway, so I haven't followed the issue up in a proper trial set.

But do enjoy your dinner... :)

I've never tried it or anything else to make me poop before, but I'm open to experimenting a little bit. Where can I get these discretely?

on-line pharmacy will deliver anything you need. I've always enjoyed the authentic, uncontrolable BM. As for suppositories, I usually go for the liquid glycerin suppository. 2 of those combined with a few days of "fiber loading" and you will get a taste of true incontinence and the subsequent diaper dependency. I prefer this combo because I dislike a "runny" explosion. I much prefer the "soft-serve" experience. Enormous volume, semi-soft poo and yes, uncontrolable.

• 3 months later...

I've used a variety of suppositories and I have found them somewhat fun except that quite often the time between insertion and urgent need never seems long enough to me.

I suppose sitting down would delay the effect. I've used tampons with good success - an hour or more before the urge gets so great you're pretty much forced to push.

Dulcolax is expensive though and I've found that even generic work well, whether bisacodyl or glycerin. I've also used the liquid glycerin bulbs available in pharmacies.

All these options are available in your local pharmacy and/or supermarket (large). For me, that's discrete enough, but online is good as well I suppose.

Finally, it should be fairly obvious (maybe not) that factors such as what you've eaten, how much and when (fiber loading, etc) and your own personal body 'chemistry' may well affect how your body handles these suppositories. Some report cramping with some forms of suppositories, but I've never experienced that.

I'd actually like to experience some cramping (mild to moderate) once in a while. Any ideas on that? I don't really want a 'mild' laxative!

I'd actually like to experience some cramping (mild to moderate) once in a while. Any ideas on that? I don't really want a 'mild' laxative!

Dissolve 2 bisacodyl suppositories in 250ml (half a UK pint, 1 US cup) of warm water. Get it in. Wait.

Tried dulcolax only once.....not keen on trying again. Produced lots of cramping and pain. I held it in for an hour...not really near loss of control, I could still hold things in it was just uncomfortable. The bit I liked the least was the couple of hours of recurrent pain and cramping after I messed.

I'm dissolving 2 ducolax tablets in a couple of ounces of my usual glycerine/water mix. I'll report on how that went when the tablets are all dissolved and I've had a chance to try a nice 2 ounce enema.

What's the dosage in the tablets? Be careful not to overdose!

Diaperrpt if you don't want a mild laxative get a bottle of Castor Oil and take a dose of that and it will blow your ass up no kidding that stuff is amazing and potent, if you have not tried it have a fresh supply of diapers and soft cloth Baby/adult wipes on hand and either take it before bed or first thing in the morning,You will have enormous volume and that absolute uncontrollable need to go now whoops you already started . try it ---seriously

Nappy

Ducolax is advertised on TV: "Ducolax doesn't make you go it just makes it easier to go".

Ducolax works fairly quick making certain that your appointment with the throne is not

something you apt to forget.

Some colonospy procedures use 'Ducolax' as the primer before using Magnesium Citrate

to open the flood gates then followed with the awful flavored juice taken in large quantities

to power flush the remains from the intestinal track. A power flush enema every few moments.

Certainly not something a six pack of diapers is going to contain but wearing a diaper after

things calm down is a great idea before and after the colon inspection. Keeps thing right

clean and neat. Some clinics recommend that you use a disposable diaper getting to the

clinics to help prevent accidents.

BabyLock

That awful power flush juice , if you have seen the OTC Miralax laxative powder it is just 14 doses of that taken rapidly with all that water because its a poorly absorbed electrolyte which draws water into the intestines which causes you to go and i.e. you don't drink all that water you will die of dehydration. not the kind of thing you want to do

and that Dulcolax commercial is for a stool softener available as a generic for a lot cheaper than the Dulcolax labeled box it is Docussate Sodium and can be bought alone as gel caps or can be purchased as Senna- S which is 8.5mg of standardized Sennosides and 50 mg of Docussate Sodium. so it's a laxative and stool softener in one , i take

450 mg Docusate

8.5mg sennosides

17 grams of miralax

2 enemeez micro enemas

every day i have IBS with constipation, Slow gut syndrome due to Muscular dystrophy, my intestines do not work like normal squeezing in sequence due to nerve damage, and on top of that i take large doses of 2 of the strongest Opiate painkillers that we currently have due to extreme chronic pain. so ask me what a normal bowel movement is i don't even remember its been so long since i had a normal one i can't even remember .

Ducolax is advertised on TV: "Ducolax doesn't make you go it just makes it easier to go".

Those are for the Stool Softeners. Completely different than bisacodyl (laxative)

Moving on, after trying so many things, I have found for myself the most painful yet explosive thing is to drink a bottle of magnesium citrate. To me, this is more potent than oral bisacodyl, castor oil, and many enemas. The effects linger a long time and there is a lot of gas and cramping.

For oral laxatives, I usually prefer castor oil. It is the perfect punishment. It tastes really bad and makes you go number two really bad later. The effects are gone in less than 12 hours. What tends to happen is I'll wake up in the middle of the night with some gas and a strong need to go. Then, that will be it. Good times.

If I want a super explosive result an enema works fine.

The consistency from a suppository is what I prefer. I was just talking about have some cramps. Some people do experience them. I don't.

I may try wetman's idea: "Dissolve 2 bisacodyl suppositories in 250ml (half a UK pint, 1 US cup) of warm water. Get it in. Wait." But, Wetman, how do you 'get it in' once dissolved? And doesn't this then have exactly the effect of a Fleet (or comparable) enema?

What about the cramps?

Thanks for the correction on the different Ducolax products.

I just knew that there was something not quite right.

I didn't check the lables that closely.

BabyLock

But, Wetman, how do you 'get it in' once dissolved? And doesn't this then have exactly the effect of a Fleet (or comparable) enema?

What about the cramps?

Well, enema, yes.

But at 250 ml you should still be comfortable to keep it in, it's not that much. Just that the Bisacodyl won't let you after 15 minutes or so. Most people experience some cramping.

hth

I actually have a stomach flu right now and all the sort of issues you might expect. I had that sudden urge to go you get when you've got diarrhea and just said "screw it". Uhhg I don't even really want to talk about it in detail as you might be able to tell. Not for me at all.