LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medical Role Playing In Diapers

Guest diaperdoctor

Guest diaperdoctor

My diaper girl and I enjoy medical role playing as well as diapering. Does anyone else share this fantasy?

We both enjoy giving and receiving examinations. When she's the nurse practitioner, I'm the teenage boy who needs to be examined. When I'm the doctor, she's the schoolgirl who's come in for a back-to-school checkup for cheerleading.

I knock on the door and ask if she's ready. When I enter the room, my diaper girl is sitting on the edge of the exam table, in her gown, legs dangling. We make some small talk and she tells me that she needs a checkup for cheerleading. I start by checking her eyes, ears, mouth and nose. I palpate her throat. I sit down on a low stool and ask her to place her feet in my lap. I carefully examine each bare foot, checking between her toes. Then I stand up and tell her I need her to slip her gown off. She protests shyly, out of modesty, but I help her off with the gown and she sits bare-breasted in front of me. I notice that she's wearing a diaper, but I don't mention it yet. I use the stethoscope on her back and her front, moving the scope to various places. Next, I examine her breasts. Since she's playing the role of a young teenager, I'm especially careful to examine her breasts and nipples thoroughly. She folds her arms over her head as I palpate each breast. Using a cloth tape measure, I tell her that I need to record some measurements of her breast development so that we can see how she's progressing at her next checkup. I measure her breasts across the nipple line as I ask her to sit up nice and straight. Next, I have her lie on her back and I repeat the examination.

As I begin to palpate her abdomen, I say that I notice she's wearing a diaper, and I ask why. She shyly tells me that she sometimes dribbles a little pee when she exerts herself and she finds that a Depends belted diaper works well. I complete the abdominal exam, and I tell her that I need to check her genitals. Over her feigned protests, I assist her in assuming a position on her back. I adjust the leg rests so that her knees will be wide apart and her bhottom slighhtly raised. I move a bright examination light into position so that her diaper area is brilliantly illuminated.

I undo the tabs on her Depends diaper and lower the front, fully exposing her vulva. In a matter-of-fact manner I unhurridly examine her labia. I spread her labia open with one hand to expose her clitoral hood. I gently probe around the hood with a tongue depressor to look for adhesions. Finding none, I slide the hood back to reveal her glistening clitoris. Looking to the side, I notice that she is clenching her toes. Following that, I turn to an examination of her urethral opening, all the while chattering about how everything looks normal for a teenager.

Then, it's time for her vaginal examination. I use a small size speculum, which I warm under running water. I ask her to take a deep breath as I gently slide the speculum into her. Using a flashlight, I visualize her cervix and look for abnormalities. I remove the speculum.

I tell her that I need to do a rectal examination, and I begin by doing some temperature measurements. I lubricate a rectal thermometer and slide it into her anus. Next, I place a second thermometer into her vagina so that I'll be able to compare readings. I put on my latex gloves and arrange some K-Y lubricant. Next, I remove the thermometers and note that her rectal reading is about 0.5 degrees warmer than her vaginal reading.

I proceed to lubricate her anal opening as well as my middle finger. I insert my finger deep into her rectum as she gives a little squirm. When I'm finished, I use a baby wipe to clean the area around her anus. I go to the diaper shelves and remove a new Depends belted diaper and slide it under her hips.

As I continue, I tell her that she seems to be a healthy young teenager, and that she is developing nicely. I shake some baby powder over her vulva and fasten the tabs.

I've built a changing table/examination table in our nursery/clinic. We have a closet with shelves.

On the diaper shelves we keep cloth diapers, Depends, snap-on plastic pants, sanitary belts and pads, baby powder, baby lotion, diaper pins, and at least one pair of clean booties and socks.

On the medical shelves we keep examination gowns, stethoscope, blood pressure meter, two types of vaginal speculuae, a rectal speculum, two anal probes, rectal thermometer, latex gloves, flashlight, cloth tape measure, Q-Tips, tongue depressors, and a tube of K-Y lube.

I've outfitted the table with fully adjustable leg rests. When I examine my diaper girl's anal area I can adjust the rests so that her knees are drawn back toward her chest to provide total exposure of her opening.

We have a video recorder set up to record all of our examinations and diapering sessions.

If anyone is interested, I'll tell you about how my nurse practitioner examines me in my diaper.

We have a video recorder set up to record all of our examinations and diapering sessions.

If anyone is interested, I'll tell you about how my nurse practitioner examines me in my diaper.

man, some guys have all the luck! you make me jellous, big time! Well, at least someone is enjoying themselves.But I think maybe she is constipated and needs an enema, better give he one, or maybe she needs to give you one?

Could some of your videos be uploaded to the DD video site?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

I share that same fantasy. Unfortunately I haven’t had the courage to bring it up to my girlfriend but if I could ever get up the courage to do so I would do the same thing except I would have us switch roles once one of us is done with our exam and I would have her exam me and i would be a tween boy that is just starting puberty and needing a physical including a hernia exam and a urine sample and then have her do a puberty check and have me give a semen sample.Β 

• 2 weeks later...

I also like medical role play i do want a very sexy busty nurse to watch me wet and mess my diaper then changing me half way after she finish putting the final diaper tape i lie on my belly then i start to hump my diaper until i blow i nice sticky load in it😈😈😈 then i pee myself to rinse my cream of then she with a smile on her face she prepare a other clean diaper for me πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°.

Also she can take my pressure with my inflatable beachball undiesIMG_0642.JPG.628d487ca614be0640447eae285b8c1b.JPG and i can enjoy her nice busty figure once i am fully inflated😈😈😈