LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So Happy I Was Incontinent For 1 Night

i went to pub with a friend last night . i had 3 pints of lager to drink. this is not enough for me to be totally drunk, but my senses weaken at this stage.

when i returned home i put on a diaper. i was feeling an urge to need to pee but held it back and then drank 1 pint of water and went to bed. i am a heavy sleeper so i slepted immediatly.im so very happy and have a delightfull glow becuase when i woke around 5 a.m i found my diaper was soaked.it was soggy from front to back.then i had a good masterbate in them.

i finnaly woke at 7 this morning and have jumped onto to dailydiapers to make this happy report to you all.i will do this again 2nite.then hopefully if i continue this evrynight from now my body will remember this action and then it will become a natural habit each time i try this.

i feels like i was incontinet it is so nice feeling, its making my heart feel warm and tender with the happiness. it did soak my bed a little becuase was such massive flow of pee, so for anyone trying this its necessary to put a thick towel or bed pads under you.

good luck and be happy in your nappy

• Like 1

lol nice sadly the only way i can sleep through wetting my nappy is to get totaly off my face (about 30 units of alcohol or more and a couple of joints) .... dam me for being a light sleeper!

• 12 years later...

I had two accidents this week one bedwetting but I think it was because of my sleeping pill and a lot fluid before bed but was nice to wake up wet and not wake up to wet, and the other I was holding to time how long my pee would pee but I didn’t even had time to get my phone and starting peeing in a way I couldn’t stop, usually I have leaks but stop thi one was a blowout accident it was fun because I have never done even as a child 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...