LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Hypnosis Really Work

I've tried a few mild hypnosis tapes before, but they either dont work or i can come out of it easily on my own... i usually just obey the hypnotism willingly though. But i am a very firm believer in hypnotism, and since those who think higher of hypnotism are more prone to obeying hypnotic suggestions, combined with my extremely submissive personality, Mommy can actually give hypnotic suggestions to my subconcious when i'm asleep, and i feel inclined to obey them when i wake up...

-Sophie

It doesn't always work though... Mommy says when I'm not feeling babyish its impossible to make me act like a baby... it's about what i want deep down at the moment... lucky for her i usually dont want control.

also her hypnotisms only last a few days... and i love them while they last...

-Sophie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Prior to moving i used to listen to the socalab hypnosis tapes to wet and mess in diapers only. i use to think that i was just relazation. Then i moved and lost my cd. was a coupla months before i was able to get back into diapers for any length of time and you know what? I was barley able to pee my diaper anymore, i absolutley could not wet the bed anymore (never got to unconcious bedwetting) ...i used to pee my diapers whenever and whereever i wanted. So i got me another CD and with about 2 weeks, last night i was able again to wet my diapers in bed. So do they make you instantly incontinent...no, but they will make it easier over time.

Well, keep in mind, Hypnosis involves the subconscious, so it only works if you are not consciously aware of what is being said. Also, the voice has to be juuust right.

My brother had an interesting hypnosis method once, where it said the words in the BACKGROUND while static was in the foreground. Even if you could hear the words, you couldn't make them out.

Honestly, I'd like to try making one sometime. ^_^

Of course, permenant incontinence may sound like fun, but there's a lot of humiliation attached to it, especially if you run on disposables and you run out. -_-

Trust me- that wouldn't be fun. I'd like to make a hypnosis method that allows you to turn hypnosis on/off, though.

• 1 month later...

It can be done, but it's not instant, and it's not something where you listen to a tape that tells you to do x, and then you come out of it doing x. You have to help it along.

I've tried 2 files off of www.warpmymind.com and so far I have to say that they have made it somewhat easier. Surprisingly, I've awoke twice the last two days to find my diaper wet and I've never had a lot of success with nighttime wetting. For those of you interested in the files they are BladderRetraining and its continous loop by a guy by the name MindMaster.

For some people it works and for some it doesnt. Just a matter of trying it to see whether it works for you or not.