LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Alyssa Milano In Diapers Photo?

So as the topic said, someone posted a priceless photo montage of Alyssa Milano in diapers and said it was from her latest role. Now somewhere, I remember seeing about an actress being in diapers or something (not the Amy Winehouse bit) but it was a role for a tv show or something. Either way, if the photo is a pasty, whoever did it, did a real good job. If its not a pasty, does anyone know the movie name or show name?

Thanks and here is the link to the photo:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/displ...at=0&pos=16

So as the topic said, someone posted a priceless photo montage of Alyssa Milano in diapers and said it was from her latest role. Now somewhere, I remember seeing about an actress being in diapers or something (not the Amy Winehouse bit) but it was a role for a tv show or something. Either way, if the photo is a pasty, whoever did it, did a real good job. If its not a pasty, does anyone know the movie name or show name?

Nah, pasty... Allyssa Milano in a diaper for real?..nah..

I do know of one blond hot chick in that movie from the early 90's...I can't think of the name.... but it shows her wearing a depends sitting on her bed talking on the phone to her partner who were trying to figure out some kind of paranormal things happening to them... It shows her buying depends and wearing one, because she was afraid of the ghost scaring the piss out of her at night..

It is a pasty. But like you said, a rather well done one.

The only things I have heard about celebrities being in diapers for roles is the one girl from Soul Food (confirmed, as she is wearing diapers at the beginning of the episode) and Halle Berry wore them for her role in Gothika (unconfirmed as to whether or not she really did). And also the one from "Bad Girls from Valley High" (referenced post above mine?).

It is a pasty. But like you said, a rather well done one.

The only things I have heard about celebrities being in diapers for roles is the one girl from Soul Food (confirmed, as she is wearing diapers at the beginning of the episode) and Halle Berry wore them for her role in Gothika (unconfirmed as to whether or not she really did). And also the one from "Bad Girls from Valley High" (referenced post above mine?).

yepp!..Bad Girls....that is the one I'm talking about....thank ya...

Why would Halle Berry wear a diaper in a movie?...was it in her role? does it show?

Yeah that Suol Food diaper scene.. I haven't seen it yet and can't figure out the episode... ARRRGGHHHH

It isn't confirmed she was wearing it in Gothika, but the rumor is that she wore diapers to get an authentic experience for being in a mental hospital. Here is the Wikipedia summary of it, and if I remember right, she did wear a straight jacket in a few scenes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothika

I don't see anything about diapers, but it says this...under trivia, but it sounds like they really mean it//

*quote*Halle Berry broke her arm and leg filming a scene with Robert Downey Jr. Downey was supposed to grab her arm and twist it, but he twisted too hard and the arm snapped, later after coming back she broke for leg while doing the escape scene. Berry also reported to have been haunted by weird things on set as well off set. "Something would grab my legs at night and would follow me wherever I went. I don't know what it was but it scared me!" She later claimed to seek the help of a shaman that cleansed her spirit. It is unknown whether or not she is still haunted. Production was halted for eight weeks.Quote.

ehh I doubt she wore a diaper for a horror type movie... perhaps if it was suppose to be an authentic mental health movie, like in "girl disturbed"

Someone I know works in a mental facility where they house involuntary committees, and she can confirm that diapers are used on rare occasions, usually only where the patient is so far detached that they are unaware of their body's need to eliminate. Thus, being diapered is not part of the 'mental patient' experience.

I guess it depends on how old the info you heard. They could be referring to Nikki Cox from her old TV series "Unhappily ever after Nikki Cox Dressed up like baby

Someone I know works in a mental facility where they house involuntary committees, and she can confirm that diapers are used on rare occasions, usually only where the patient is so far detached that they are unaware of their body's need to eliminate. Thus, being diapered is not part of the 'mental patient' experience.

Thanks for letting us know that. So it was just that, then, a rumor someone came up with. Which makes sense because her character was in it enough to try to bust out, prove her innocence, and figure out she was talking to a ghost. So she definitely would not be playing the part of someone detached from reality in any major way, hence her character would not be in diapers.

So that's another rumor to be put to bed.

The link took me to men in diapers pictures , I would really like to see the Alyssa Milano pictures do you have the link?

God, not another Rickroll. I am really sick of being Rickrolled. Insert Mr. Mackey impersonation here>Rickrolling is bad, m'kay? You shouldn't rickroll, m'kay.

diaprbayb, I don't appreciate rickrolling.

BabyChris121675

God, not another Rickroll. I am really sick of being Rickrolled. Insert Mr. Mackey impersonation here>Rickrolling is bad, m'kay? You shouldn't rickroll, m'kay.

diaprbayb, I don't appreciate rickrolling.

BabyChris121675

Not to be a dick or anything BabyChris,but you have only yourself to blame for getting Rickrolled. You'll notice that when you roll your cursor over a link,the URL appears at the bottom left of the window..... ;)