LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Absorin

Aleia

So I just learned about Absorin diapers, which are supposed to be even thicker than Abriform X-plus. Has anyone been able to verify that? Where is the best place to buy them?

I LOVE thickness.

only thing i can find about them is this..

I would like to tell you about ID European Diaper from CB Worldwide & Medi-Prime. It sells for a little less than $1.00 each.

I would give it the following ratings:

* Durability: 10

* Performance: 10

* Usefulness: 10

* Cost: 9

* Overall: 10

I would recomend this product.

Other things yoy might want to know about this product are: This is one terrific diaper! This is a clone of the Absorin diaper available in parts of Europe

which some people may have heard about. But now we can get diapers like this in the U.S! The only

difference is that where the Absorin diapers are all white, these ID diapers are white with a vertical striped

and diamond pattern on them -- and nicer than Molicare, I think. Since these diapers are color coded by size

and absorbency, the color of the pattern varies. The medium super absorbent diaper has torquoise stripes.

Although lots of us prefer our diapers to be white just like a baby diaper (and so do I) the pattern on these

diapers isn't objectionable to me. It's rather pretty!

This is a thick, thick diaper -- about like a Molicare, only I think these are a lot better. They fit

better and the tapes stick really well. Almost too well, since there is no true "landing zone"

on the front of the diaper, but each tape tab has two tapes in one, allowing them to be used for

refastening. This is a diaper that will easily hold up to multiple wettings without leaking --

at least two to three.

After getting used to wearing these diapers, nothing else will do for that true bulky diaper feel!

These diapers have leak guards and elastic at the waist. Pretty babyish for an adult diaper, although

it's still a four tape design.

So -- I'd recommend to anyone who wants a real disposable diaper that also works quite well for its

intended purpose, to try these diapers. You'll be hooked! They do cost more, but they're worth it!

Here's where you can get yours! If you like them, let everyone know!

www.cbworldwideinc.com

only thing i can find about them is this..

I would like to tell you about ID European Diaper from CB Worldwide & Medi-Prime. It sells for a little less than $1.00 each.

I would give it the following ratings:

* Durability: 10

* Performance: 10

* Usefulness: 10

* Cost: 9

* Overall: 10

I would recomend this product.

Other things yoy might want to know about this product are: This is one terrific diaper! This is a clone of the Absorin diaper available in parts of Europe

which some people may have heard about. But now we can get diapers like this in the U.S! The only

difference is that where the Absorin diapers are all white, these ID diapers are white with a vertical striped

and diamond pattern on them -- and nicer than Molicare, I think. Since these diapers are color coded by size

and absorbency, the color of the pattern varies. The medium super absorbent diaper has torquoise stripes.

Although lots of us prefer our diapers to be white just like a baby diaper (and so do I) the pattern on these

diapers isn't objectionable to me. It's rather pretty!

This is a thick, thick diaper -- about like a Molicare, only I think these are a lot better. They fit

better and the tapes stick really well. Almost too well, since there is no true "landing zone"

on the front of the diaper, but each tape tab has two tapes in one, allowing them to be used for

refastening. This is a diaper that will easily hold up to multiple wettings without leaking --

at least two to three.

After getting used to wearing these diapers, nothing else will do for that true bulky diaper feel!

These diapers have leak guards and elastic at the waist. Pretty babyish for an adult diaper, although

it's still a four tape design.

So -- I'd recommend to anyone who wants a real disposable diaper that also works quite well for its

intended purpose, to try these diapers. You'll be hooked! They do cost more, but they're worth it!

Here's where you can get yours! If you like them, let everyone know!

www.cbworldwideinc.com

Your link didn't work.

The Honewell 6180