LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy- By Deffinition

Well... i am trying to explain to one of my best friends how exactly i am involved in the AB/DL world... since she knows a little bit about me being a baby, but we never got into full detail. She wouldn't ever think of me differently though. I know her.

Anyway, she's a very formal person... and i came across the urban dictionary deffinition of the word sissy, and found it extremely accurate.

2. Sissy- a boy or man who enjoys little girls clothing. Especially babyish clothing. Lots of frills. Not always straight or gay. Likes to be treated like a babygirl. Likes tea partys and playing with dollys.

Boys who likes to dress in babydoll clothes. Wears diapers and sucks on a pacifier. Like a baby crossdresser

Yes, extremely blunt... and i probably wont actually give her that deffinition... i just thought i should share it.

Cited:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sissy

Deffintion 1 actually applies to me as well.

-Sophie

I'm not a great believer in the different titles, but I have often wondered what the difference is between a Sissy and a AB Girl.

When I first got into the scene about 20 years ago, the difference seemed to be that AB Girls dressed like a baby girl, including diapers, but Sissies didn't usually wear diapers, and would often wear stuff for older girls........school uniforms, maids uniforms, stuff like that. This is why I always called myself a AB and not a Sissy.

What do you guys think?

Beth

Honestly, when i hear sissy i usually relate it to diapers. I mean, i'm not always i the frilly little outfits... sometimes Mommy lets me wear her pjs (which are super adorable) or her skirts or something... and i'm trying to convince her to get me a few dresses that aren't frilly... more plain sundress types, and i consider it sissy-like to be in those outfits as well, but typically when i am dressed like a big girl, i end up back in diapers sooner or later.

Another deffinition on that site for sissy is "Male who is effeminine" which could include any form of girly dress up. I mentioned before, in the "Sissy Girls" topic in the Sissy Room, my deffinition of a real sissy is:

Bottom line, i have two deffinitions of sissies. My real life standard deffinition would be any man who dresses like a woman, and my reasoning is that tomboys are technically considered crossdressers too, but they're called tomboys, and i believe the opposite should also deserve a name. My second deffinition is when baby stuff is involved. Instead of sissy baby, i shorten it to sissy, in which case either a male or female can be a sissy, even though i find the term "Little Girl" completely adorable.

AB Girls on the other hand, i think of actual girls or transgenders who are physically girls who act in the AB world.

-Sophie

I'm not a great believer in the different titles, but I have often wondered what the difference is between a Sissy and a AB Girl.

When I first got into the scene about 20 years ago, the difference seemed to be that AB Girls dressed like a baby girl, including diapers, but Sissies didn't usually wear diapers, and would often wear stuff for older girls........school uniforms, maids uniforms, stuff like that. This is why I always called myself a AB and not a Sissy.

What do you guys think?

Beth

I have a close friend in my area, who enjoys dressing in clothes other than baby girl's clothes. Sissy Tami. She enjoys the French maid's outfits especially. Make-up, the whole nine yards. Although at a recent "Pride" parade in Phoenix, while dressed in a cute little french maid number, she confessed that she wished she had a diaper on.

As for me, I'm strictly baby girl. So, that's why I don't refer to myself as Sissy Heidilynn. But, you'd have a hard time convincing outsiders that I wasn't a sissy. Short toddler dresses. With diapers and rubber pants poking out the back, under the hem? Pacifier? White sandals with lace anklets? A dolly under my arm? If I was just a casual observer, not into or aware of this scene, I'd have to classify myself as a sissy. Or maybe, "sissybaby-diapergirl". I have used that, from time to time.

This is such a complex condition. So, I'd have to side with you Beffy. Why put labels on? I still have a problem with the acronym "ABDL". Unfortunately, it's been a part of our identity for so long, it's not going to go away. Not any time soon.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I cant honestly say i favor the labels... but it's helpful for description purposes. Such as this site... the little infomation squares at the side... at least then you know more about the person generally and can interpret any sort of bias in their posts.

Aside from this site, i dont think i've ever used the term sissy (except when i call my friends who are sister-like my "sissy"). I'm a baby girl. Even during the times i act as a boy being forced to dress as a girl, i'm still a baby girl. By deffinition, i'm a sissy... but not even Mommy's used that term on me... not once.

-Sophie

I can identify with the dictionary definition of sissies above about men or boys who like little girl clothes. I class myself as a sissy without any problem. I wear baby girl clothes but sometimes I wear my schoolgirls uniform or adolescent girls clothes, I still see myself as a sissy at those times and as a sissy baby girl when dressed in my baby girls clothes

I would have to classifiy myself, as a "Sissy Tami" I love my french maid outfits too, and pretty much always have a disposable diaper on when dressed!!!! Its sort of combining two fetishes into one.

I guess i have always been a sissie i was dressed as a girl by relatives when i was a child and thought of myself as a girl.

later i left home (an aunt) and lived in a room in town when i was 15 i had some girls panties from much earlier which i wore under my boys clothes.

One day i was at the movies and this guy groped me when he found i was wearing girls satin panties he just about carried me out of there.

He took me home to his place where he took me to bed and i was his girl.

Then he left me there for a while and when he came back he had bought me a girls school uniform (kilt and blouse short sox and more panties)

we went to town with me dressed and he bought me a whole range of girls clothes (i have to say i passed well as i was pretty and had blonde curly hair)

At night after sex i used to bathe and then he would dress me in a nitie and nappies(diaper).

I guess i was his baby girl!

you know this has gotten me thinking about some thing i always thought of say a sissy here wearing diapers but keeping it to like having say rubber panties in like a pink color instead of say red or the generic for there diaper covers and that person would wear regular panties when not able to wear diapers such as me till i find away to get more since i wet my last one when im home and off from work i will be in panties under my "regular" underwear so no one will notice them but when i go to bed i sleep in them as regular underwear not for the pleasure but how the feel on me when im sleeping kinda the same way when i sleep in diapers . and yes a good description would be good i may type something up later on this and maybe DailyDi or some one could use this for the site here if you like it i will post something either today or tomorrow since im off work i will have more time then

I think a checklist might be fun for this website. Like, I took a poll and it asked me to select everything outside a standard AB or DL fetish that i've tried, and i clicked away. I think on top of just the "Are you a boy or girl or sissy or transgender or so forth" and "are you an adult kid or a an adult baby or a diaper lover or a mommy or daddy or so forth" questions, there should also be a "What things do you enjoy" section where you can select different options. But i dont think the checklists should differ. I'm an AB sissy, but i like to baby other sometimes... so it would be descrimtory to only have "I enjoy babying male adult babies" or the equivlient with female adult babies. I think they should be seperate since people do perfer a gender.

This is completely off topic, but jeeze, i really like the idea!! I'll start off with a few things one might be able to select if a list like this were made, and if any of you agree with me on making this list for DailyDiapers member information, feel free to chime in any other things you "enjoy".

This list could be located at the left, where all the other info is. It could be at the very bottom and say "I enjoy..." and it could be a link people have the option of clicking and viewing what you put. Instead of a checklist, a scale might also be a good idea.

"I enjoy:

-Wearing diapers/pullups

---Adult diapers

---Baby diapers

---Adult pullups

---Children's pullups

-Wetting diapers

-Messing diapers

-Go without diaper changes for long periods of time

-Being changed

---By a male

---By a female

-Being dressed in baby styled clothes

---Onesies

---Sleepers

---Overalls

-Being dressed in little girl styled clothes

---Dresses

---Underwear

---Childish hair acessories

---Childish hair styles

-Being dressed in mature girl clothes

---Standard womens clothes

---Mature underwear

---Bras

---Schoolgirl uniforms

---Maids outfits

-Plastic pants

---Clear

---Colored

---Printed designs

---Locking

-Babying another adult baby

---Male

---Female

-Changing the diapers of a

---Male

---Female

-Sexual activity in diapers

-Humiliation

---Public

---Private

-Roleplay

---IRL

-Using adult baby furniture

---Crib

---High chair

---Playpen

---Tricycle

---Rocking horse

-Drinking

---Baby formula

---Juices

---Milks

---Grown up drinks

-Baby bottles

-Sippy cups

---Handles

---No handles

-Playing with baby toys

---Rattles

---Blocks

-Being bathed

-Being fed

---Baby food

---Big kid food

---Baby utensils

---Big kid utensils

-Regression

---Forced

---Willing

-Punishment

---Spankings

------Hand

------Hairbrush

------Wooden Spoon

---Time out

------Time out chair

------Stand in a corner

-Other fetishes

---BDSM

------Dom role

------Sub role

------Restraints

Most of the things i listed had to do with ABs or relating to me personally... since... well... i wrote it. Please add more if you want. Hopefully DailyDi will read this and post. It lets you get to know people better instead of "Diaper Status: Adult Baby. I Am a... Sissy."

What do you think about the idea?

-Sophie

Well... i am trying to explain to one of my best friends how exactly i am involved in the AB/DL world... since she knows a little bit about me being a baby, but we never got into full detail. She wouldn't ever think of me differently though. I know her.

Anyway, she's a very formal person... and i came across the urban dictionary deffinition of the word sissy, and found it extremely accurate.

2. Sissy- a boy or man who enjoys little girls clothing. Especially babyish clothing. Lots of frills. Not always straight or gay. Likes to be treated like a babygirl. Likes tea partys and playing with dollys.

Boys who likes to dress in babydoll clothes. Wears diapers and sucks on a pacifier. Like a baby crossdresser

Yes, extremely blunt... and i probably wont actually give her that deffinition... i just thought i should share it.

Cited:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sissy

Deffintion 1 actually applies to me as well.

-Sophie

Arrrh. I suppose that's one way of defining a sissy. Can't say i enjoy tea parties or frills, that's a bit too one way for me as i like to be able to go out in public wearing clothes that are sissyfied (let's ee 'em define that one!!). What i enjoy is wearing ladies ski pants with ladies jesus sandals and white socks or effeminate shorts, both with a bulky nappy underneath and then walking around town. Sometimes i will wear either full length or knee high tights with the sandals. That's my personal Sissy defenition.

Wow! that's some list Sophie

I think you've covered most things for me. I can answer the things on your list that I like:

I like wearing childrens disposable pull-ups, I wear these because I can buy them at the supermarket, I would like to buy young childrens but the ones that fit are for boy's age 10-15. I would buy girls ones but they don't stock these.

I love wetting diapers and I love to spend as long as possible wet, I sometimes wear a diaper for most of the day, wetting it as soon as I put it on and will then go to bed in it that night, although I sometimes have to pee in the toilet when doing this after a while or the diaper becomes too leaky and unwearable but I like to get it as full as I can. I have messed a couple of times, I love the feeling of it and the squishyness when I sit down in it and I like to stay like this too but the clean-up is too much of a hassle so I don't often do it.

I have never been changed or anything as I've never found anyone to share this with in the'real' world but would like to be a baby/little girl with a woman or just maybe a cute guy. I would love to find a girl who is into me being a sissy but I would still be more than happy if she just liked wearing and using diapers.

I like baby clothes but I think a prefer little girls clothes as I prefer being a little girl than a baby but I do like both. I also enjoy wearing adult womens clothes too sometimes, I suppose I just love all female clothes!!

One of my all time favourite outfits is schoolgirls uniforms, this stems from my happy early years when I was 13 or 14 and used to wear my little sisters school uniform, I don't know what attracted me to her uniform (I wore her other clothes too) I think it was that a schoolgirls uniform just looks so girlish and also underlines that it is a girl not a woman, as a kid I wanted to dress like a girl not an adult. I have since bought my own schoolgirls uniform and I love it!

As to hair, I've got short hair but I have two wigs, an adult girls wig and another with pigtails and I swap depending on my clothes etc.

I can't think of anything you haven't listed but if I do I'll let you know.

I'm story for rambling on forever I just got carried away! This definitely needs to be in a format wear we can just 'tick' the relevant boxes, or other may end up typing their life-story too!

Bye for now

Lucy

I think there's a notepad or something where you can type out life stories like that, but i dont know if it's public. Plus alot of people dont view profiles, only the sidebars. And your story wasn't long. I enjoyed reading it. I thought of a few more things to add... but i cant remember them for the life of me right now. I think i wanted to add other plastic clothes. There was more but i cant remember now. Also i dont see why if someone went to your list and clicked one of the things on there that it couldn't give a description of why or why not you enjoy it.

-Sophie