LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Temporary Bowel Incontinence

Ok, so I have been taking the weight loss drug Alli. I have not been eating the best diet, and now Im having temporary bowel incontinence. It just comes out and I HAVE to be diapered. It feels great to just start going and having 0 control. It does mean you always have to be diapered though. That is starting to cause me some social anxiety cuz I know I will have to tell some people and some people may find out. I have to wear in all the circumstances that I normally wouldnt. I think I am now ready to do it, or atleast im gojng to try haha. Im trying to get the right mindset. Im also start to lose weight B) so its great. Anyone else taking it to?

From what I've heard, you can't eat much of any fat at all or else 'suffer' diarrhea. I guess it's sort of an extra encouragement to stay away from fatty foods.

I wonder how healthy it is for you to put yourself into that situation purposely. I really don't know. I suppose for short term, it might not be that serious, but I wouldn't want to do it long term...watch out for dehydration as well, I'd think!

Good luck and keep us up to speed on 'how it comes out' :lol::lol::lol:

I like the sounds of this. Is it an over the counter pill? I need to loose some weight what a fun way to do it. We want my S.O. to loose controll and be 247. This might be a good way to try it for a short time to see if we really like it.

Ya thats basically what Im doing it for. It just happens to fit perfectly with my wanting to be incon thing. Its a great way to experience temporary incontinence and having to be in diapers. What a fun way to lose weight! Ive already lost a few pounds so its going great so far. I already liked to wear the full blown attends with a booster 24/7, so now atleast Im getting use out of the diapers.

Ya thats basically what Im doing it for. It just happens to fit perfectly with my wanting to be incon thing. Its a great way to experience temporary incontinence and having to be in diapers. What a fun way to lose weight! Ive already lost a few pounds so its going great so far. I already liked to wear the full blown attends with a booster 24/7, so now atleast Im getting use out of the diapers.

Whad dose it feel like when you shit your diaper? Is it runny when it comes out or like a normal poo?

The drug basically acts by preventing the body from absorbing the fat that you eat. So the fat in turn has to go someplace which is out. It's a negative side effect that ensures you eat healthy as well otherwise you have to deal with liquid fat leaking out without control. So basically if you take this drug you either A wear diapers for protection, or B eat healthy, but of course if you eat healthy you really don't need the drug at all as it just blocks the absorption of fat from the food you eat. It's amazing what the FDA will approve.

People might not like what I am about to write but WHY do people go for these quick fixes?

The practical method for weight loss is slow and easy by less portions of wholesome foods and exercise.

If you are experiencing body disfunctions you might be also putting an additional strain on your heart.

Please call your doctor for a consultation on a diet and exercise program that your body can handle.

To be quite honest, I've actually talked to my doctor about losing the weight I have. Sometimes, just the normal exercising and smaller portions doesn't work. There are multiple factors that can trigger the lack of a response from said dieting, for instance genetics. My father's side of the family are all heavy (granted I'm not morbidly obese like they are), and genetics are hard to fight. Sometimes that extra oomph from a dieting pill while using the normal exercising while watching what you eat is what some people need.

SocalAB and kawaii are both right in this matter, not to say that I am not glad you are having fun and all because I am, however, I honestly have one reason for making this post and that is this:

This thread is full of grammatical fail.

DL out!

• 1 month later...

Alli is the old standby weakened call Xenical. Some of the side effects of Xenical were oily fecal discharge and partial to complete incontinence, if you ate fatty soluable foods.

It blocks the digestion of fatty foods and passes them through the bowels.

SocalAB and kawaii are both right in this matter, not to say that I am not glad you are having fun and all because I am, however, I honestly have one reason for making this post and that is this:

This thread is full of grammatical fail.

DL out!

On a side note so is your sentence. Judge not lest ye be judged my friend. There are a lot of people willing to dole out their judgment on others. If they can't write a grammatically correct sentence, so be it.

As for the Alli, I read about it and darn near shat my self with laughter. In the thread I read it was suggested a free pack of depends be sold with the drug. Good for an AB/DL, but could you imagine not being one and being suprised by the oil slick in your trousers!!!!

I am trying to loose weight but I am doing the hard way with diet and exercise. It is slow going though. I may try this pants crapping substance. Sounds like fun! BTW, how much weight have you lost thus far?

~Brian

After I read what you fellas wrote about Alli.. I had to look it up for myself and this is one of the things I found...

The most common side effect is unexpected, sudden, and explosive diarrhea. Literally pooping your pants. So while you’re at the drug store picking up your Alli, you may want to be like the Astronaut Lisa Nowak and buy yourself some diapers. Alli users are having to carry an extra pair of pants wherever they go - seriously!

Hehehehehe!! I'm sorry I just found it kinda funny... :P

I still remember from when Xenical entered the diet pill market. Alli is a slightly weaker OTC version of Xenical, as such they have the same side effects. Side effects include gas with oily discharge and uncontrollable diarrhea. My mom and I used to crack up laughing when we heard the commercial, but it's true. Those Alli accidents do happen.

Well, I didn't find the commercials I used to see on tv, but I did find this very informative video on Xenical and Alli.

It's funny, yet truthful.

• 2 weeks later...

See a doctor right away. That could be a symptom of a serious medical problem.

actually anal seepage is an acknowledged side effect of alli.

If you want to shit on cue, take some metformin, half the time I don't knwo if it's a fart or what. Makes going out to eat always interesting.