LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Diapered Sissies

Hi At the moment I'm wearing a pink frilly skirt and a white glittery tight fitting baby top and a very wet diaper, but I don't know how I came to like this (I love it!) Can anyone else remember how they came to like wearing sissy/baby/girl's clothes and/or diapers.

I know when I was a kid I used to love wearing my little sister's school uniform and her ballet clothes as well as her ordinary everyday clothes, I have two younger sisters and I always wore the clothes belonging to the youngest so my 'little girl' state started here.

As to wearing and wetting diapers, I'm not really sure how that started but i do love wearing wet diapers. like I am now. I can't remember when I thought i might like to wet myself, i mean, it isn't a usual thing to want to do, although I think there is nothing wrong in it. I like it and I'm really glad others do and that they can share their enjoyment with others on here.

Also most people who say that they wore their sister's or mother's clothes say they did so in secret, did anyone actually have people that knew what they were doing? I dressed in secret for a long time until I eventually told my sister, I told her a little bit at a time so it didn't come as too much of a shock but in the end she knew everything (my baby side and diapers came later so she never knew that) and although she didn't really approve she didn't mind and she used to ask me what I had worn when she had been out and I used to love telling her.

Anyway, enough (too much!) from me now. How did others start to wear girls/ baby clothes etc, and how did you realise you wanted to put on a diaper and wet in it (if you do) and did/does anyone else know?

For me the diapers/baby stuff came first. I have brothers, so didn't really have much access to girls clothes as a kid. By my early teens I really liked the idea of wearing girls clothes (not just baby girls) and like you, I liked school uniforms and ballet stuff......would never have bought them as a kid though, way too embarrassing! In fact, and although I'm straight and went through all the usual teenage crushes on girls etc, I often looked at a girl because I liked what she was wearing, rather than the girl herself.

For many years, I just wore home made diapers and as I didn't have access to girls clothes would just look at pictures in mags/mail order catalogues. I occasionally wore my moms clothes and make up in my mid teens, but not much, it was too risky. I then started buying girls clothes at around 14 or 15 and hiding them in my room. Initially I just wore clothes for girls in my age group (i.e. teenage) with diapers. But later I focused more on a baby girl look, not sure why.........I just like the cuteness I think.

It's funny in a way, but women do continue to wear babyish styles into adulthood. I mean, take a look in the average women's nightwear dept, most of the pj's are in a baby/childlike style.

Beth

I too started with diapers first. My sister was born when I was around 3 and I have a clear memory of my mother catching me in her room pulling on a pair of her plastic pants. I was probably around 4 or 5 at the time and I told my mother I was teaching my sister how to get dressed. :roflmao: I was a very heavy bedwetter until I was 16 and always had accidents during the day so that may have had something to do with with my fixation on diapers because my mother never diapered me at night in spite of the wetting. At around 9 years old I discovered the cloth diapers and plastic pants in the attic and it became a regular thing for me to go and try to wear them. When we moved to a new house when I was 12 the diapers were thrown out but I continued to make my own. I also started trying on my younger sisters clothes and then my mother's clothes too.

Hugs,

Freta

. i started wearing my sister's and mom's clothing in my early years between 8 and 10.i knew i wanted to use diapers in my teens,but did not do anything about it til i got my own place. around halloween in my twentys i saw a baby girl halloween costume bought it and the rest is history .after got diapers,pacifiers,bottlesand toys from different stores.have been sissy baby girl ever since. luv tabitha

. i started wearing my sister's and mom's clothing in my early years between 8 and 10.i knew i wanted to use diapers in my teens,but did not do anything about it til i got my own place. around halloween in my twentys i saw a baby girl halloween costume bought it and the rest is history .after got diapers,pacifiers,bottlesand toys from different stores.have been sissy baby girl ever since. luv tabitha

I think the first time for me was when I was really little, and a neighbor of mine convinced me to try on her ballet outfit...I remember liking it, but didn't think of anything at the time. My first experience wearing underwear was when my older sister left some of her panties on the bathroom floor, and I tried them on and loved it. My sister never grew bigger than me, so I always remember sneaking into her room and stealing her skirts, bras, panties and leggings.

I'm more of a crossdressing diaper wearer though, I don't like baby clothes as much as clothes of women my age. I always love peeing in a girly GoodNite while wearing a combination of skirts, leggings, bras and babydoll tees though. And once (even though this is sort of off topic....kind of) I got my older brother (who is also a diaper lover) to tie me up in a diaper, skirt and bra (of my sisters, back when I was 16 or so) gag me with some duct tape and then leave me there for about two hours..and come back to me soaked..that is still probably my fondest memory of diapers and girls clothes (with a little bondage added in) :D

Which now that I think about it....my favorite halloween ever. I was 14 and a girl in my grade and me both dressed up as the opposite gender. I loved going shopping with her, to pick out my outfit. I also wore some of my sister's panties under the outfit, and never told the girl. She joked about looking up my skirt that night, but thankfully we had bought me some tiny girl shorts and put those under....I was too good of friends with this girl for her to know I was really a crossdresser....and never told her, she just thought we were having fun.

Having her do my hair, nails and makeup was also incredibly fun.. :D

I currently sit here typing in a girls's GoodNite, a pink babydoll tee and a jeanskirt.

P.S. sorry that I typed my entire life story, I just got carried away.

I am a sissybabygirl. Well actualy I am a virtual sissybabygirl. Let's start with my earliest memories. I remember being taken into the bathroom at church by my mother where she proceeded to pull down my pants including rubber pants I was wearing. She was not happy with having to clean up after the accident I just had. My next memory is being told by my Dentist to stop crying or they will put me in diapers like the babies. Then there was the dream I had when I was ten about having to report to the school nurse's office to get fitted for diapers. These memories were early in my life, but they have stayed with me like the way to grandma's house. Later, while puberty was kicking in, my aunt got devorced out of a bad marrage. She needed to move in with us with her 5 girls ages 13 to 1. Our house was already filled with my four brothers and me. Let's just say it was an interresting summer. During this time I found myself atracked to the cloth diapers used on the baby. Then there was the colorful panties in the hamper from the older girls. But what I remember most was the frill , snap in the crotch, body suits that the older girls had but nolonger wore. Months later the four older girls went out west to stay with our grandmother. The baby stayed with us and became my adopted sister. The diapers were still here and they left behind the body suits as well. I was set. Diapers became my thing but the baby diapers were not fitting as well as I'ld like. I start expirimenting with things like small blankets. towles, and my favorite frilly curtains. I could go on but I must remember this is an intro.

Let skip ahead to where I had pushed these feelings away got married then devorced. Yes, that quickly (8 months maybe). I decided to get in touch with the single man scene. Bought some Hustlers and did a road trip. In this Months issue they had a story of a wife controlling her husband with diapers. Wow. I felt that "closet door" burst open.

Again I am getting too detailed. Well now I am married again. My wife of 16years knows about the diapers and the little girl stuff and has helped me with it. Until the kids came. Back into the closet, but this closet door isn't locked and has a window in it.

I wear only panties now. Little girl panties when we can find them big enough. I do wear diapers at night when all are asleep. Bra's too when it is cold and I can hide it under my clothes. My wife will constantly make comments around other people that I should be the princess and play with my 2 yr old neice. She is always pointing out the pretty little dresses at the mall.

But why I use the term Virtual is that Unlike alot of my friends here I would never be able to pull off dressing in public. So my like as a little sisy girl is in here and other play rooms for little girls like me. I am not looking for a mommie or daddy. Freinds I will always take but I can only exist in the realm of cyber space.

this is just an edited copy of my intro.

Hi, I started as a crossdresser at the age of 7 wearing my sisters bras and panties, she was 17 at that time. I got into wearing diapers and baby plastic pants when I met my girl friend as she was already into wearing them and she got me involved. Ive been wearing ever since. She also got me into wearing tampons, but thats another time. If you would like to chat with me anytime you can also reach me at: brabbitt4@excite.com

Raelene

the desire to wear thick cloth diapers came first and then after married the urge to wear sissy items just added to the overall excitment of wearing diapers. the sissy clothing side just adds more emphasis to the overall diaper lover activities I so enjoy.

I started with disposables about 15 yrs ago. Not sure why, maybe I just got turned on from having them on. Diapers sort of led me in turn to petticoats ordered online, then complete outfits!!!

It's funny in a way, but women do continue to wear babyish styles into adulthood. I mean, take a look in the average women's nightwear dept, most of the pj's are in a baby/childlike style.

Hi,

And nobody is wondering when I buy a cute pink nighty in the department store.

Babygirl Kvetinka

I started with disposables about 15 yrs ago. Not sure why, maybe I just got turned on from having them on. Diapers sort of led me in turn to petticoats ordered online, then complete outfits!!!

Criiss, how (and where) have you been?

Quite a few replies here but not many say that anyone knew about them wearing girls clothes or/and diapers, surely some must have had someone that knew about it, as I said, my sister knew about me wearing her clothes (after I told her anyway!)

They just did not want to recognize it. But ignorance does not change anything.

This is a little late of reply, but

I often looked at a girl because I liked what she was wearing, rather than the girl herself.

Beth

I did this all the time, and still do. I'll be at fancy restaurants and such, and see some girl my age come in wearing this beautiful gown and wishing to myself (man, I wish I could wear that)

I also, as a teen remember wanting to be on the cheerleading squad, just as a hope that they would make me wear the girls' uniform. For whatever reason, cheerleading outfits are among my favorite things to wear.

I like cheerleader uniforms too Jennifer (think I prefer on a woman, rather than wear myself though). I would like to get one for my wife, but you can't really get them in the uk. I had a look when I was in the US last year, but they are all the modern type......I want the traditional type like the cheerleader in Heroes.

Hey, talking about that.

I remember when I was at school (I must have been about 12) and we had to play football (soccer) in the freezing cold. The teacher who took us for games was this old nutter who treated us like we were in the army. So, after playing football we headed for the shower room.......the boiler wasn't working and the water was freezing!! We told the teacher and he said "stop being a lot of big girls and get in that shower". Because we really didn't want to go in the freezing water we just dunked our heads in (to make our hair wet) and then told him we had showered. When he found out he went mad and said "any boy here that doesn't get in that shower right now can go and join Mrs Bee's class". Now Mrs Bee was the teacher that took the girls class for netball practise. They practised inside a nice warm building, so had nice warm showers too.

What did I do? Nothing, I got undressed and went in the freezing shower.........so did all the other boys, lol. At 13 I already liked girls stuff, so quite liked the idea of joining their class and getting one of those uniforms (not that it would ever have been allowed) but hey, I didn't tell any of the guys that!!

Beth

Hi, i've always loved seeing cheerleaders on the tv but always felt frustration as well because I always wanted to be one, or at least a boy dressed as a cheerleader and joining in with the girls. I have the same problem as BB when it comes to buying a cheerleader uniform as i'm in the UK too. If I did manage to get one it would definitely be for me to wear though!

I few people have said they bought girls clothes when they were 14/15, how did you handle that, beinga boy in a girls clothes shop or dept and choosing and buying girls clothes, I would have loved to do that but was always too scared, even now I buy clothes on-line or mail-order.