LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdlvideos

does anyone know whats going on with www.abdlvideos.com?

your friend

tristan

I guess I do... mostly a lack of time. My (real) baby seems to be taking up most of my

downtime. Couple that with an impending move -- sprinkle in a brand new [and larger] mortgage

and suddenly $120 / month for a decent VPS plan is excessive to the budget of both

time and money.....

So the $120 gets retasked to a 529 fund and the time spent answering emails, filtering content, etc,

turns into family time.

Perhaps it is time for some of us "amateur" site developers to combine forces and focus on one site? I run crinklebutt.com (hosted by daily diapers for free) but I too have very little time to maintain it.

Perhaps if we all put our limited time into running one site we'd be able to keep it going. I enjoyed abdlforums.com (not sure that is the same site). But alas, I'm guessing it will take one of us to push this concept if it is to get off the ground.

Here is a post I just posted (on Crinklebutt.com) that sums things up pretty well....

Ok, I've simply run out of time to work on this site, so unless someone wants to step in and offer some assistance, it will go the way of abdlforums.com (I probably won't shut it down, but I won't be approving new members etc).

What I need is for someone to upgrade this board to version 3.0 and ideally link it to the coppermine board also.

The problem is that the host (who ever Daily Diapers uses) has some sort of script blocker running, so the upgrade script never completes. It will require downloading the DB to one's own machine and running the upgrade there.

Any got the skills/time/inclination?

Once we get to PHPBB3.0 we'd be able to turn user registration back on again as the spammers haven't defeated their visual confirmation (yet).

Perhaps it is time for some of us "amateur" site developers to combine forces and focus on one site? I run crinklebutt.com (hosted by daily diapers for free) but I too have very little time to maintain it.

Perhaps if we all put our limited time into running one site we'd be able to keep it going. I enjoyed abdlforums.com (not sure that is the same site). But alas, I'm guessing it will take one of us to push this concept if it is to get off the ground.

Here is a post I just posted (on Crinklebutt.com) that sums things up pretty well....

Ok, I've simply run out of time to work on this site, so unless someone wants to step in and offer some assistance, it will go the way of abdlforums.com (I probably won't shut it down, but I won't be approving new members etc).

What I need is for someone to upgrade this board to version 3.0 and ideally link it to the coppermine board also.

The problem is that the host (who ever Daily Diapers uses) has some sort of script blocker running, so the upgrade script never completes. It will require downloading the DB to one's own machine and running the upgrade there.

Any got the skills/time/inclination?

Once we get to PHPBB3.0 we'd be able to turn user registration back on again as the spammers haven't defeated their visual confirmation (yet).

I'll send you a PM but an upgrade should be fairly easy.....

Your board has been upgraded :)

Sorry for the delay, did a couple test runs first before I tried converting yours.

Awesome! Thanks! Did you have to download it to a separate machine or did you work with the host to figure out why the conversion kept stalling? Either way, this is great!

Diapers4me

• 1 month later...