LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"thats Just Mean"

anondl

I guess you can get anything if you want it bad enough, I'm just cheap and wouldn't want to pay for it.

Good Luck and enjoy yourself. B

Yeah, I hear you. I'm cheap when it comes to a lot of things as well. Nothing wrong with being cheap. I just kind of figure if you want it badly enough to spend time chatting about it online, it might just be worth treating yourself to an in-person experience with a real flesh & blood partner. For about the cost of a night away and less than a weekend junket you can actually live it as opposed to simply wishing and whacking. But that's just me.

DD

I understand what your saying, but you know that cheap go's to the core, and it's tough to change your ways, I was always hopeing I would find someone local, but I will keep looking.

I met a few guys this summer but nothing came of it, I think because they were younger they didn't want that much to do with an older guy, but that may change we still talk, and hopefully they will get to know me and something will happen.

Untill then I have the old standby, it's worked for nearly 60 years....LOL B

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this can also be done where the premature never happens. Then, the sub is basically kept on edge for a long period of time, which is even more fun!

This could even be combined with prostate milking at the end, so that no orgasm happens, but there is a "release", so no satisfaction. Of course, I would prefer to bound and then brought to climax at the end, but to each his own.

One of the meanest is being bound, taken to climax and just at the point before orgasm left alone, then taken back up, then left alone. The process is repeated until the sub becomes premature and for being premature is punished.

I do believe what you saying is called "edgeing". The sub is brought almost to release and then left alone and this is done as many times as the master or mommy or daddy wants.

I to prefer a release, but I'm a do it yourselfer, and I do what works for me.

Yes, "edging". And hopefully for a looong time. ^_^

Of course, what could a helpless diaper sub do? It wouldn't be their decision.

i

I do believe what you saying is called "edgeing". The sub is brought almost to release and then left alone and this is done as many times as the master or mommy or daddy wants.

With the right amout of diapers, it would be awhile before you had to worry about a leaking diaper, depending on how the person was situated, like standing, a few diapers and stuffers should last all day, but sitting or lyeing down then you would need bed protection, if the person was on a bed, but in that case if you heavily padded the back end, or the front if he is on his knees.

But we won't know this for sure, untill you try it on me, and I'm willing to go that extra mile or extra few diapers and stuffers in this case.

And if the wearer was to pay for his keep or his supplys, you could more than likely put him to use for the pleasure of others, sort of speak.

How many diapers would you like?

6 with some stuffers, or maybe 8 x-plus? Also, could add some plastic panties over the outside for extra protection from leaks.

Then put in a straitjacket, segufix leg restraints and kept in bondage for 5 days or so with no chance of escape?

Sounds good to me! :D

With the right amout of diapers, it would be awhile before you had to worry about a leaking diaper,

How many diapers would you like?

6 with some stuffers, or maybe 8 x-plus? Also, could add some plastic panties over the outside for extra protection from leaks.

Then put in a straitjacket, segufix leg restraints and kept in bondage for 5 days or so with no chance of escape?

Sounds good to me! :D

That sounds like a good start, then we can go from there, just see how long this will last and then make adjustments.

Like I said I willing to experiment untill we have an answer to this perplexing question, though it sounds like I better start putting on the diaper rash stuff now, and let it build up. LOL I would love to try this...

Didn't have access to.

I don't have one myself, but I do have a freind who bought one this past summer, he tries it on himself now and then,he is suppose to visit sometime and hopefully he will bring it with him for us to enjoy along with some diapers, so If I let him put it on me I may be useing my diapers before he will take it off.