LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"thats Just Mean"

anondl

I think this largely applies to guys but am open to suggestions. In the bondage scenario so many fantasies involve not being allowed access to the genitals or being allowed to masturbate while diapered. Suppose we take the opposite approach? I for one often take off my diaper and have no desire to be diapered anymore after masturbating. But suppose the sub were allowed to masturbate with the knowledge that after the act the diapers would remain in place? Its sort of a microcosm of the binge/purge cycle. Now you really have someone that is diapered against their will.

:(

I realize what your saying since it does sort of apply, but only in specific situations. Fact is i am often kept in my diapers even after i orgasm or whatever, but usually not through masturbation... but mommy still keeps me in them, and i love the feeling that i'm kept in the diapers no matter what.

-Sophie

My Mommy says: "Only Little Babys wear Diapers, so if you have to go little boy pee's or big boy pee's that's what the diaper is for. Sometimes I get to use her " Special Luvs" Place. :blush::wub: But for the most part, I wear them all the time so it's kind of hard for me to understand someone forcing me to wear them.

I guess that if the appeal of the diaper was totally sexual and you were forced to keep wearing it after orgasm, then yes it would be against your will. Because you probably wouldn't be in the mood for them afterwards.

Having said that, it probably wouldn't be long before your next erection appeared.

Beth

I've done several variations on this scene--being brought to orgasm, or ordered to masturbate, and then having to stay in the diapers despite no longer really wanting to. I love it, it's very exciting. Retroactively exciting, that is, after the refractory period is over. The memory of it is just delicious, later. And, at the time, there's a wonderfully helpless quality to it-- knowing that this isn't a turn-on now, but it will be a turn-on later, so I simultaneously want it and don't want it--and also knowing that the don't-want part is powerless to do anything about it. It's a strange, mixed-up experience, but a very nice one. :)

I've done several variations on this scene--being brought to orgasm, or ordered to masturbate, and then having to stay in the diapers despite no longer really wanting to. I love it, it's very exciting. Retroactively exciting, that is, after the refractory period is over. The memory of it is just delicious, later. And, at the time, there's a wonderfully helpless quality to it-- knowing that this isn't a turn-on now, but it will be a turn-on later, so I simultaneously want it and don't want it--and also knowing that the don't-want part is powerless to do anything about it. It's a strange, mixed-up experience, but a very nice one. :)

My mommy will let me play with myself but no matter what happens I must keep my diaper on until our play time is over.

I very, very rarely say this... but...

What he said ^

:)

• 1 month later...

This may just be me...and if it is then I think I should see a doctor but does anyone else always find that they need a wee after ejaculation...not like right after but you know what I mean...anyone else?

In that case even if you didn't want to be in diapers if you were relaxed after said ejaculation it would come in handy.

This may just be me...and if it is then I think I should see a doctor but does anyone else always find that they need a wee after ejaculation...not like right after but you know what I mean...anyone else?

In that case even if you didn't want to be in diapers if you were relaxed after said ejaculation it would come in handy.

Yea, it happens. I wouldn't worry about it.

Woo just checking :P

Ther is nothing wrong with being informed, you need to know what is going on in your body, after all you will be useing it for quite some time to come.

If you want to know anything just ask, us older folks have been around for a while, we don't know everything, but what we do know we can tell younger people like yourself, don't ever be embarassed to ask a question about your body, the more you know, will help you live longer to enjoy life.

• 1 month later...

Some of my best orgasms are in my wet diapers and I never cared that some areas became sticky afterwards. I've even had multiple orgasms in the same diaper (with an hour or more in between) before getting tired of playing and getting changed.

I've noticed it works extremely well if the "trapped" person feels some sort of overwhelming shame afterwards. Eventually they'll get turned back on, but in the meantime it is absolute torture.

Sign me up!

• 4 weeks later...

What would everyone think of not only being diapered, but also continuing to be restrained after orgasm?

For instance, if you were in diapers, straitjacket and ball, then masturbated to orgasm. Then how would you feel if you were left not not only in the diapers, but also continued to be restrained in the straitjacket and ball gag (or even more)?

What would everyone think of not only being diapered, but also continuing to be restrained after orgasm?

For instance, if you were in diapers, straitjacket and ball, then masturbated to orgasm. Then how would you feel if you were left not not only in the diapers, but also continued to be restrained in the straitjacket and ball gag (or even more)?

Sign me up now, but no longer than a few days, after that I would demand a diaper change, if I could talk, with that ball gag in my mouth, that is.

Diaper changes would be when the daddy or caregiver decides, I'm sure if I were a bad baby I would be in for a long wait is a soggy diaper.

In some cases I have heard of caregivers just adding an extra diaper, over the already wet soggy diaper, just putting some holes in the existing diaper, if it's a disposeable, or just adding larger plastic pants on a cloth diaper, we don't want the play pen wet.

But if you were complaining, you might be in for a ball gag, to keep the noise down, untill daddy changes you.

When I do extended sessions, I will frequently pre-negotiate the following scenario. At some point during our play I will be strapped down and gagged and induced to climax in my diapers. And yes, immediately after, my reaction is to want to say "okay, time-out. Lets go have a glass of wine and re-charge". But no. I can't do anything but drool helplessly around my gag as my caretaker changes me and smirks at my predicament. While this is happening, I honestly want it to stop. I feel genuinely embarrassed, and a little ashamed. Not profoundly so, but just enough to be uncomfortable. But she does not unstrap me. She continues to change me. And then I am left for a period of forced confinement in bed; exposed in my diapers; drooling away. It's even worse if she brings in a friend to watch. Unable to plea bargain or negotiate, I can only gaze at her helplessly. And she slips a pear of headphones on and turns out the light. I am alone. Until I recharge...and all hot & bothered again.

A wonderful cylce.