LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 Diaper Questions

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for information on diapers....

First;

For an adult diaper, what is the whitest and thickest diaper. The two brands I have typically used are Attends and Depend. I like attends because they feel quite nice and when wet the absorbent material really soaks it up and locks it in. I've found with attends on a heavy wetting the material starts to sag and bunch usually leaving a big clump inbetween your legs and nothing at the front or back.

With Depends, they hold quite well, not a lot of clumping at all, and they usually get a bit thicker after wetting, but they're still a fairly thin diaper.

I've always had an intrest in Tena (seen lots of different ones at DiaperGal) But I can never find actual pictures of the diapers.

My second question would be, what is the largest baby diaper out there? This isn't nesecarily for me, as I'm about a 30" waist, and of course guys have the issue of the bulk in the front. I've got someome I've talked to about diaper modeling, and If it were possible to find the largest baby diaper along with the stretchiest sides, then I'd like her to model in those along with adult diapers.

I know Pampers has 7, but I've heard Luvs 5 is equal to a Pampers 6? and Pampers 7 is the size of a Goodnite?

I've never been able to find comparison pictures of baby diapers versus, pull-ups and goodnites, or even a youth/small adult diaper.

I guess if we can't get her into a baby diaper, a small adult diaper would work too smile.gif

Thanks!

Bambino Bianco as was said is ALL White, that meaning no wetness indicator strip. You say a Baby diaper for her, well that would mean it would have baby prints so why not order a sample of Bambino Classico's Too!