LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Pweaaase

Kitty

Hello!

I'm new to this mommy thing, but I've always been into bondage.

I love being a mommy to my baby, and I know he would like to get more into my fetishes as well... so I would like to ask you for some tips:

How do I make my baby more dominant???

Thank you.

Hello!

I'm new to this mommy thing, but I've always been into bondage.

I love being a mommy to my baby, and I know he would like to get more into my fetishes as well... so I would like to ask you for some tips:

How do I make my baby more dominant???

Thank you.

I don't really understand the question. Do you want him as a baby to dominate you?

Beth

I don't really understand the question. Do you want him as a baby to dominate you?

Beth

Sorry if I didn't express myself right. He's always been attached to the baby in him, therefore he is more submissive. But I would like to have the submisse part sometimes, but I would like him to feel more confident in the dominant role. That's why I was asking for some tips, that could help me and him achieve this.

The secret is communication. If one partner needs something new or different talk to your S/O. It is always the best course of action and usualy has the best reults

Hey :) Okay ,, i`ll give a try at this :) agrees`s firstly ...communication is key . If you feel shy bout talkin openly about your kinks and desires ,, maybe find a kink list off the internet , fill it in and let him read over it ,, you might both fill one out. Everything from a to z would be in this list. Be as honest and realistic as possible and give some good thought filling it in. You can google "BDSM checklist" and find many to choose from.

Lets say now we`ve talked and he`s agreed or found some common ground you both like. I would suggest taking babysteps first . Try to setup a roleplay so both ya can get in a headspace (possilby??) this works for us if she Tops me :) Keep it fun and be safe. Do some research online , there`s vast resources at your fingertips . Trust me when i say the door you are about to open together has been opened many times before by others and you can benifit from others experiances by researching first . Technics , safety in the scene and etc etc .

Do take it easy at first ,, simple lil scene ,, see how it goes .. Later talk about it with each other. after timne you`ll be able to refine things ,, read each other and know wats good and whats not .. When to stop ,,when to go farther.

Submissives can make good Tops simply because he/she wants to please you and make you happy :)

Explore , have fun and enjoy !!!

be safe always ,,,

hugs lilstevie :)

Hey :) Okay ,, i`ll give a try at this :) agrees`s firstly ...communication is key . If you feel shy bout talkin openly about your kinks and desires ,, maybe find a kink list off the internet , fill it in and let him read over it ,, you might both fill one out. Everything from a to z would be in this list. Be as honest and realistic as possible and give some good thought filling it in. You can google "BDSM checklist" and find many to choose from.

Lets say now we`ve talked and he`s agreed or found some common ground you both like. I would suggest taking babysteps first . Try to setup a roleplay so both ya can get in a headspace (possilby??) this works for us if she Tops me :) Keep it fun and be safe. Do some research online , there`s vast resources at your fingertips . Trust me when i say the door you are about to open together has been opened many times before by others and you can benifit from others experiances by researching first . Technics , safety in the scene and etc etc .

Do take it easy at first ,, simple lil scene ,, see how it goes .. Later talk about it with each other. after timne you`ll be able to refine things ,, read each other and know wats good and whats not .. When to stop ,,when to go farther.

Submissives can make good Tops simply because he/she wants to please you and make you happy :)

Explore , have fun and enjoy !!!

be safe always ,,,

hugs lilstevie :)

Hei thank you so much for the tip darling:) Of course me and my baby have talked about most of our desires and such. But yeah the babysteps that's what we'll do, I dont want to pressure my love to be dominant. I know he wants to please me... so step by step we'll get there:)

Thank you a lot once again for sharing your advice:)

Hugs,

Kitty