LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Incontinentcy

I have had a very small bladder all my live but the last 10 years or so things have gotten worse. I remember that on numerous occasions that I was hurting so bad I just had to let go and when it started I could not stop. Then someone suggested that maybe I should start wearing diapers The first time I put one on it felt so good and I know it would not take long to get used to wearing them. In the years that follow I developed a diaper dependency and whatever control I had over my bladder I lost completely. Then a couple of years ago I to make things worse I developed urge incontinency with severe bladder contractions during the night time and early morning hours. My favorite diaper is the Depend super absorbent underwear and on heavy days I use a poise Ultimate pad as a doublers. I am incontinent and I love it.

Have you seen a urologist? Bladder control or frequent urination might point to prostate growth. You might want to get that checked.

;)

I have had a very small bladder all my live but the last 10 years or so things have gotten worse. I remember that on numerous occasions that I was hurting so bad I just had to let go and when it started I could not stop. Then someone suggested that maybe I should start wearing diapers The first time I put one on it felt so good and I know it would not take long to get used to wearing them. In the years that follow I developed a diaper dependency and whatever control I had over my bladder I lost completely. Then a couple of years ago I to make things worse I developed urge incontinency with severe bladder contractions during the night time and early morning hours. My favorite diaper is the Depend super absorbent underwear and on heavy days I use a poise Ultimate pad as a doublers. I am incontinent and I love it.