LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Have Made Yourself Incon?

I have been wearing for 2 months now 24/7 . I finding I peeing about 8 to ten times a day in reduce amounts so I'm not flooding my diaper like I was when I first started. I still feel the need to pee but I keep ignoring it and letting it flow. I'm hoping I get to point where I don't notice the need any more but so far no luck. The bowel incontinence I still can't get down but really want it. I can't figure out weather to push at every sign of having to go or ignore it till it comes naturally. I find if I drink 16 oz of water before bed I Soaked my diaper. I'm going to try here shortly to cut back on a liquid a drink before bed.

• Confused 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't make my self incontinent but against the advice of my continence nurse I chose to wear nappies all the time and stop trying to hold on any more. I soon lost what bladder control I had left which to be honest makes life easier than trying to stay dry and usually failing. Now I just wear

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/10/2013 at 4:32 PM, babyleanna75 said:

Well I have always had over active bladder and learned about 10-12 years of age to run to the restroom every 15-20 minutes to prevent accidents. Over the last 25 years of heavy part time wettintting and wearing diapers and taking risperadone for the last six years or so contributed in leaking of bladder. So I went to wearing diapers 24-7 three years ago and stopped using the toilet to pee. I reached the point of no return 1 year into it. I am not claiming I made myself incontinent cause rispheradone causes it and I had a weak bladder to begin with.

Now am I happy with IC.?Hell yes instead of running to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes, I change a diaper every hour to hour and a half. It means missing less of tv shows and movies, and I always loved diapers and wanted to wear 24-7. Will I hate my decision down the road? Hell no

I take risperdone and i have OAB im planning wearing some kind of protection

On 10/10/2013 at 4:32 PM, babyleanna75 said:

Well I have always had over active bladder and learned about 10-12 years of age to run to the restroom every 15-20 minutes to prevent accidents. Over the last 25 years of heavy part time wettintting and wearing diapers and taking risperadone for the last six years or so contributed in leaking of bladder. So I went to wearing diapers 24-7 three years ago and stopped using the toilet to pee. I reached the point of no return 1 year into it. I am not claiming I made myself incontinent cause rispheradone causes it and I had a weak bladder to begin with.

Now am I happy with IC.?Hell yes instead of running to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes, I change a diaper every hour to hour and a half. It means missing less of tv shows and movies, and I always loved diapers and wanted to wear 24-7. Will I hate my decision down the road? Hell no

I take risperdone and have OAB im thinking about starting to wear diapers for pee

• Like 1

I have been in diapers now for 26 weeks and I would say that I have started to become incontinent.  When I cough or sneeze I release pee pee uncontrollably.  I also leak uncontrollably after a bowel movement.  I have OAB and my urge to urinate ia almost uncontrollable.

I did not make myself incontinent, but I have not faithfully followed the advice from my urologist to try to use the toilet if I can possibly do so and to use my diaper only for emergencies when I can’t make it to the toilet. I still use the toilet if one is nearby and it’s convenient to use it. Otherwise, I use my diaper. In practice, I use the toilet once or maybe twice a day; and if I’m doing something where finding a toilet would be difficult or time-consuming, I just use my diaper.

• Like 1
On 03/04/2018 at 4:11 PM, adhb said:

I did not make myself incontinent, but I have not faithfully followed the advice from my urologist to try to use the toilet if I can possibly do so and to use my diaper only for emergencies when I can’t make it to the toilet. I still use the toilet if one is nearby and it’s convenient to use it. Otherwise, I use my diaper. In practice, I use the toilet once or maybe twice a day; and if I’m doing something where finding a toilet would be difficult or time-consuming, I just use my diaper.

Similar to me then

I don’t consider it incontinence, but having worn/used a diaper every night for just short of three years I’m back to regularly wetting in my sleep.  This isn’t a first for me.  In the past after shorter stretches of wearing I’ve managed to regain control when so motivated.  With no end in sight, this time may be different.

After 2 years of being in, and using diapers, for their intended purpose i have successfully retrained my bladder to void at the first sign of pressure and as for my bowels while not completely gone, it is easier then ever for me to evacuate them. I wet the bed every night.

With the way im going in a few more years i should retain almost no control over either my bladder or my bowels.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I had started wearing diapers about 2 weeks ago and found some hypnosis YouTube video's online to try to make me have incontinence so my spouse would let me and make sure she is ok with it because she is a cna and very understanding ! I was told it would happen when i was older due to a surgery but i couldn't wait ! I wanted to wear diapers full time since i was a kid !  Well to my unbelievable suprise because i was figuring it would take 12 months per the 12 month program it happened last night for the first time after only 2 weeks ? ! My mind was blown away because until last night i forced it so she would know it was that fast and it happened all by itself and was honestly didn't expect it to really happen because i didn't believe in hypnosis ! This morning i was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden i pee'd and wasn't aware i needed to right after i just took a shower !  Am like omfg is this for real ! I am blown away ! Has this ever happened to anyone else ?  Am so FRIGGIN happy today...

On 4/21/2019 at 7:51 PM, Altah99 said:

I had started wearing diapers about 2 weeks ago and found some hypnosis YouTube video's online to try to make me have incontinence so my spouse would let me and make sure she is ok with it because she is a cna and very understanding ! I was told it would happen when i was older due to a surgery but i couldn't wait ! I wanted to wear diapers full time since i was a kid !  Well to my unbelievable suprise because i was figuring it would take 12 months per the 12 month program it happened last night for the first time after only 2 weeks ? ! My mind was blown away because until last night i forced it so she would know it was that fast and it happened all by itself and was honestly didn't expect it to really happen because i didn't believe in hypnosis ! This morning i was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden i pee'd and wasn't aware i needed to right after i just took a shower !  Am like omfg is this for real ! I am blown away ! Has this ever happened to anyone else ?  Am so FRIGGIN happy today...

Happens quite often for me, that I per without any prior sense of needing to go. Also if I'm distracted, I often wet myself.

When urges come, it's usual only a small volume coming out, so I guess I'm soon joining the ranks of the incontinent.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:23 PM, Winterswarrior said:

After 2 years of being in, and using diapers, for their intended purpose i have successfully retrained my bladder to void at the first sign of pressure and as for my bowels while not completely gone, it is easier then ever for me to evacuate them. I wet the bed every night.

With the way im going in a few more years i should retain almost no control over either my bladder or my bowels.

I wet the bed every night too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, Altah99 said:

Hi Altah

I wanted to ask was that wetting a One Off event or is your IC and bed wetting continuing? Very best of luck with your goals

• 2 weeks later...

I took risperdone and i lost bladder control i still think think this is with my current medication because today i peed and peed and peed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how long did it take you to lose control, wayne?

Likewise

I'm not 100% there yet but yes, I am working towards incontinence. I've made the decision about 14 months ago due to a combination of issues (anxiety disorder, asperger's, IBS) and honestly have never looked back. To me, as weird as this sounds, being incontinent gives me comfort, confidence (even knowing I could have a leak), and assurance.

I have Aspergers oab ocd adhd

• 1 month later...

With the help of my daddy and an addiction to sitting on large things, our 3 year butt-camp has payed off dramatically. I've already gained daily Bowel incontinence of all flatus, mucus, liquid and solid matter, with no warning sensations, and even if i got warning signs my ability to clench is gone on Daddy's request so it would be futile. I know i'm warped but I love ALMOST every second of it too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1