LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Have Made Yourself Incon?

i'm not totally incon yet. i wear cloth diapers at least 12 hours each day.some time away from home too.i used to just like diapers,but now am diabetic,as well as other medical problems.my doc doc has me on meds,17 pills every day.one of these is diuretics.i pee about every hour,so i only rest at night if i'm diapered.i just love the warm,squishy feeling inmy diapers at night when i wake up.i have poo inmy diapers on occasion,and to a point now i could easily let go of control an be total incon.

I copied cathdiap's stent model and did some experiments. Not sure why the stent would rot as it's made of plastic. Have to push it in (used a knitting needle)... Lot of details, and it's pretty dangerous, but there is a long thread on this site with all the details if you're up for the risks.

i'm not totally incon yet. i wear cloth diapers at least 12 hours each day.some time away from home too.i used to just like diapers,but now am diabetic,as well as other medical problems.my doc doc has me on meds,17 pills every day.one of these is diuretics.i pee about every hour,so i only rest at night if i'm diapered.i just love the warm,squishy feeling inmy diapers at night when i wake up.i have poo inmy diapers on occasion,and to a point now i could easily let go of control an be total incon.

I did let go and just use nappies all the time. I had some control but couldn't be bothered fighting the inevitable any more. So now I wear nappies and enjoy the incontinent/DL life style.

I agree just wear and use your diapers and over time you will lose control. I have been 24/7 now for over 5 years and I have no control at night any very little during the day of my blatter. My wife and I are now hoping for the same results for my bowels. I have no regrets be comming diaper depended and would never want to re-potty train.

I'm about to undergo a third sphincterotomy surgery next month. I'm really hopeful this one will actually make me incontinent and permanently get rid of my straining and pushing- and especially my urges.

• 2 months later...

I make my own out of silicon tubing about 6 mm in diameter.

I can place and remove it whenever I feel like it.

I keep it in for weeks in a row works like a charm fully incontinent with an offswich whenever needed.

I did nothiong to stop it happening when my bladder control weakened due to diabetes. My continence nurse warned me if I chose to go 24/7 in nappies I would soon loose any remaining contro and she was right. I am now completely dependent on nappies. Do I regret it. No way. I've never been happier.

• 1 month later...

Whatever drama queen I have spoken the truth and stood up for myself . Take your ego somewhere else doesn't effect me . I am done with website , I have my ab friends in the world besides this website . Farewell and delete this account :

I know how to make myself incontinent. It is so easy and safe with my stent. Just wish all of you had a chance to share the experience. Wearing diapers is so much fun when you actually need them.

I know how to make myself incontinent. It is so easy and safe with my stent. Just wish all of you had a chance to share the experience. Wearing diapers is so much fun when you actually need them.

Plus one to the above comments. Stent use is great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Consciously choosing to wet your self doesn't quite mean your incontinent- regardless if you have a full bladder or not.

And it seems my 4th sphincterotomy was mostly the charm. I have finally made myself (mostly) incontinent and it only took 20 years and 4 surgeries. Though I do see a 5 surgery may still be needed later on I am mostly there now.

Baby Brian- i was being a bit facetious..... i know that consciously wetting isn't exactly the same as less than conscious wetting... but if you want to wet yourself, just drink lot of fluids, and pee.... there you go- you peed yourself- herpderp.

Glad the surgery actually worked this time Brian :girl_happy: I'm somewhere in between I guess; I still have control (limited) when I want to. It's just that I don't want to :P so most of the time if there is any conscious recognition that I need to pee I put the thought away and relax my sphincter better so it has become it's normal state to be relaxed. I refuse to hold it but my body doesn't always cooperate although it is improving ;) What matters most to me is that I'm happy and I'm wearing 24/7 without concern which has indeed given me a far better life than before.

Bettypooh