LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Have Made Yourself Incon?

On 5/25/2019 at 4:53 PM, Mandylee62083 said:

I am bladder inconintinent and I love it I have been Spence I was 21 due to a car accident I would not change it 

For some reason that I cannot explain I thoroughly enjoy being incontinent too. I love everything that goes with it and wouldn't want to be any other way now.

With the help of my daddy and an addiction to sitting on large things, our 3 year butt-camp has payed off dramatically. I've already gained daily Bowel incontinence of all flatus, mucus, liquid and solid matter, with no warning sensations, and even if i got warning signs my ability to clench is gone on Daddy's request so it would be futile. I know i'm warped but I love ALMOST every second of it too.

Howd you give yourself bowel incontinence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not 100% there yet but yes, I am working towards incontinence. I've made the decision about 14 months ago due to a combination of issues (anxiety disorder, asperger's, IBS) and honestly have never looked back. To me, as weird as this sounds, being incontinent gives me comfort, confidence (even knowing I could have a leak), and assurance.

Me to i also have Aspergers do you have Facebook or snap chat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/17/2013 at 11:12 PM, Creepymouse said:

I think most of us would gladly wear better night diapers and adjust to wetting at night as opposed to getting up so often. If I wake up once and have to get up, I feel it in the morning. I can't imagine having to get up multiple times, I'd just start wearing diapers to bed for convenience sake.

It is so nice not to have to get out of bed now! I'm still waking up to go pee but its getting easier to just go and not think about it. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, Altah99 said:

I had started wearing diapers about 2 weeks ago and found some hypnosis YouTube video's online to try to make me have incontinence so my spouse would let me and make sure she is ok with it because she is a cna and very understanding ! I was told it would happen when i was older due to a surgery but i couldn't wait ! I wanted to wear diapers full time since i was a kid !  Well to my unbelievable suprise because i was figuring it would take 12 months per the 12 month program it happened last night for the first time after only 2 weeks ? ! My mind was blown away because until last night i forced it so she would know it was that fast and it happened all by itself and was honestly didn't expect it to really happen because i didn't believe in hypnosis ! This morning i was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden i pee'd and wasn't aware i needed to right after i just took a shower !  Am like omfg is this for real ! I am blown away ! Has this ever happened to anyone else ?  Am so FRIGGIN happy today...

what did you listen to? do you know the name of the file and where to find it?

• 3 months later...