LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

July 26, 2008 Central Ohio Ab/dl Party

Hey all, I am hosting another AB/DL Party. The date will be Saturday, July 26, 2008. I am announcing this early so everybody can attend.

Cost

Cost would be $15 per person (+ $1 paypal fee), which will include drinks, snacks and sandwiches (We are currently planning a cook-out with hamburgers, hot dogs and possibly brats off the grill)

Where

The party will be hosted July 26th, in Bellefontaine, OH. The party will be held at a hall, which is located right outside of town. This is the same place that I have held my last two parties at. The party room will be open starting at 9am (I will be setting up).

What will we be doing

Usually I like to do a fun event. I am open to all suggestions, we have a bowling alley, historic castles, underground caverns, and more. We DO NOT have to leave the party at all if we do not want to. Any activities outside the party would be an extra cost for you. This will be somthing decided by those who RSVP.

If I have enough interest, I will bring the karaoke stuff. As many know I am a karaoke host, so i have about 6,000 songs in my library ranging from the 1930's& 40's up to recent hits, Many of which are from the original Pioneer LaserDiscs.

What activities will be there?

We usually do the following:

Lots of socializing, it is always good to meet new friends

Coloring - bring your coloring books and crayons; If you don't have any, there will be plenty at the party

Fingerpainting - usually it is just finger painting on paper on the tables, but be advised it can get rowdy (children - what can i say)

Watch DVD's - usually we have a TV or two and we watch DVD's - bring your favorite if you want

Crafts - usually we try to have some sort of a art and craft that babies can take home with them

FOOD!!! - last 2 parties we had pizza, this time I was thinking of a cookout. I know a lil boy who has a birthday close - there may be cake and ice cream.

TIME:

The party room opens as soon as i get there (i get the key), which should be 10:00 AM and will last till 10:30 PM, the hall must be vacated no later than 11 PM. We do have several bars and clubs in town; several have karaoke till early in the morning too.

What about diapers and diaper changes

People ask me often "Can I wear diapers there?" YES YOU CAN

"What will others be wearing?" Well you can wear what you like; some will wear baby outfits, onsie and a diaper, t-shirt and diaper, or you may want to just wear under your normal clothes. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WEAR A DIAPER - I know that some may not be comfortable wearing around others, and that is fine.

since it will be july I need to let you know, the building has NO AIR CONDITIONING, but plenty of ventilation. We will probably be running in and out of the building, as it has a good size grassy area behind it. I would bring some loose shorts and t-shirt(s), and spare change of clothes. YOU MAY GET WET!! (other than wetting your diaper)

Will sombody be there that will change me? - Well, there will be if you bring somebody. Usually there is NOT somebody who will change you. Every now and then a baby will hit it off with a mommy or daddy that will change them at the party. Do not count on being changed by somebody

The hall does have indoor bathrooms (LOL), and the floor in the bathroom can be used for diaper changes. I am sorry, i know the bathroom floor is not the best place to be changed All I ask is that you use shopping bags or diaper sacks, cause I have to take all the trash with me when we leave.

Can I drink or smoke?

THERE IS NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE PREMISIS, and if you smoke you need to go outside. These are not my rules, they are the hall's rules. I have found a nice place to hold parties that is affordable to me, and we are left alone while we have the party. It is imperitive that we all behave, and not ruin a good thing. Anybody who causes others to feel uncomfortable or endangers our goodtime will be asked to leave.

If you are interested, please shoot me an e-mail with any questions.

Ready to RSVP?

You can pay with paypal HERE

I am adding $1 to the amount to cover the paypal fees that i incur

if you want/need to mail me your funds, just e-mail me at diapernh AT diapernh.com

• 1 month later...

anybody interested in coming to the party?

We may have people from columbus, who are willing to provide transportation to the party.

RSVP is required, and the deadline for RSVP's is wednesday July 23rd