LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Just Me?

lz1396

Am I the only one who sometimes feels ill after watching a vary hard BDSM movie. I like to watch most but some times I watch some that are vary bloody and extreme. There not fake as fare as I can tell and most of the time I can. Movies ware they hurt someone bad and the sub is rely crying hard and is broken but the dom keeps going. I get done watching sometimes and I feel sick to my stomach. Maybe I’m not as twisted as the rest of you, or not twisted the same way. Control is one thing and hurting someone can be a part of that but I don’t get off on watching someone rely hurt bad. If that is what your into, do you get excited watching real life shows ware they take you into the ER and you can see real people scream and cry with broken bones and blood spurting out of gun shot wounds? If that’s what your into good for you I guess. I just wanted to know to what degree your BDSM goes. I guess the little bit of dom I have in me is mild.

Nooooo way. I do not enjoy snuff films or downright torture. There are these poignant things people do to show they're in real suffering and it gets under my skin and messes with my head. While looking through the internet trough I came upon real pictures of rape where the girls where all curled into themselves like hurt puppies with looks of shock and despair displayed on their faces. It was horrible.

Whenever BDSM steps into grotesque slaughter, you know it's catering to some really...peculiar tastes. That may be rich coming from a person who likes the slABie scene, but killing or disfiguring somebody just isn't romantic or sexy in the slightest. Sex should never cross the mortal coil or even touch it for that matter. BDSM is about control and fantasy, not the ushering of death.

I can't even watch A Clockwork Orange without going a little mental. And those people were acting.

So let's see, my degree of sadism? I do like to see my sub suffer (especially cry), but deep down somewhere I need to (need to) know he's enjoying it. I won't play with someone who can't handle a certain level of pain or isn't mentally ready, if I did it would be torture. And I'm not interested in torture.

since i first became interested in bdsm and began to explore this kinky world, i've listened to a lot of advice, and discovered that for every person involved there are about the same number of interests, kinks and turnons....

Of all the advice i've listened to....the key information i would pass on to anyone would include the following.....

for anyone truely interested in knowing more, there are many bdsm sites to explore, one of my favorites and a well respected site is http://www.castlerealm.com/

in my last post i forgot answer the question......

the degree of masochism that turns me on...

with a partner i trust .... i enjoy

humiliation - being called names or referred to as His "slut" or treated as a dog - collar, chain, crawling

physical - being hit with a crop or flogger, spanked with His hand or an implement such as a wooden spoon, i enjoy being bruised, the bruises are like badges of what i could tolerate and a reminder of the pleasure involved (weird huh?) clothespins, bindings, chains Chains and more CHAINS, collars, cuffs...being restrained is key for me....

sensory play - having senses heightened by having other senses taken away - being blindfolded is an example

Domination/submission - is an ongoing thing 24/7 in our home...

of course it's all mixed in with gentle, pleasurable touches and teasing....that's what creates a lot of the pleasure.....

Mean Mommy mentioned making her sub cry..........for me this is usually brought about by a very intense "scene".......it is an awesome experience.......but also exhausting and not for friday night after a difficult work week.....

it's all time consuming and takes more thought then just vanilla sex..........which i also happen to enjoy .......we don't "scene" every time we are intimate......it takes a lot of creativity and emotional/physical energy....