LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Is The British Lady That Appears In So Many Abdl Photos?

Now you got my interest up..I just wanted to know how you could tell someone was "British". I couldn't find the one you were describing on AC Medicals site. Isn't AC Medical a Canadian site? I did notice a few on their site that I have seen on others ad's don't know who has the rights or who's product someone might be reselling though.

Now you got my interest up..I just wanted to know how you could tell someone was "British". I couldn't find the one you were describing on AC Medicals site. Isn't AC Medical a Canadian site? I did notice a few on their site that I have seen on others ad's don't know who has the rights or who's product someone might be reselling though.

Really Looking for more pictures of her!

I do believe that she is a Brit, somewhere I saw that question asked before and someone does know exactly who she is. I have seen her on so many sites and was glad to learn a bit about her. I am very appreciative that she is so open and shares her padded life with us, a real person enjoying her thing from the heart and not one of those paid models. Just for the record I enjoy looking at the paid models as well but when I know a person is actually into the lifestyle it is so much better to view "for me anyway" I don't care what the age, size, color or sex - diapers are cool in my book and I enjoy seeing people enjoy as I enjoy.

Keep your eye on this thread I have no doubt someone will give you the details, perhaps this time I will remember her to for the next time someone asks. A huge "kudo" to the lady :thumbsup:

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Is this who you mean?

a1537.jpg

I'll have to dig to get her name, unless someone else answers. Her pitures have been around for at least 20 years or so. I remember seeing them in hardcopy photo shoots. I believe there is a thread in the photo area arguring weather she is a she or a he.

Is this who you mean?

a1537.jpg

I'll have to dig to get her name, unless someone else answers. Her pitures have been around for at least 20 years or so. I remember seeing them in hardcopy photo shoots. I believe there is a thread in the photo area arguring weather she is a she or a he.

HEY! Isn't that Freddie Mercury! :P

Guest nightnurse

Yes this is her.

You can tell the photos are taken in Britain or thereabouts because of the license plates on the vehicles in some outdoor shots.

Especially on the AC Medical Site.

Marty

Oh its Artur. Well it was edna before the op