LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I'm New Here

Hi I'v Been mainly reading for the last week or so thought I'd intro. myself typings not to good so bear with my. I 49 I live near Cleveland Ohio I got into diapers big time a few mounths ago I always had a intrest in them put did not act on it. My frist time was a punishment from my mom when I was 6 or 7 she put me in cloth diapers and rubber paints and made me set out on the front porch most of the day everone saw my. the next time was about 10 years ago I made some diapers and plad with them for a few days that was the last time until a few mounths ago saw some ads on the internet it all came back the bulk between my lags the wettness I love it. Back in them not 24/7 put when I can my family don't know. I have even wore them around them and out in public what a thill. :D

Hi I'v Been mainly reading for the last week or so thought I'd intro. myself typings not to good so bear with my. I 49 I live near Cleveland Ohio I got into diapers big time a few mounths ago I always had a intrest in them put did not act on it. My frist time was a punishment from my mom when I was 6 or 7 she put me in cloth diapers and rubber paints and made me set out on the front porch most of the day everone saw my. the next time was about 10 years ago I made some diapers and plad with them for a few days that was the last time until a few mounths ago saw some ads on the internet it all came back the bulk between my lags the wettness I love it. Back in them not 24/7 put when I can my family don't know. I have even wore them around them and out in public what a thill. :D

i love wearing out too. my husband knows i wear and use and he is fantastic about it - honesty is best with family in the same house. i can wear whenver i like now. hated keeping it a secret. good to see a new face here. xx