LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Know I'm Sorry It Took So Long!

DL88

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to post this even though I said I would as soon as I got home! I get lazy ;)

For those that weren't in chat yesterday follow along you will catch up :P

So I went to meet my best friend's mom yesterday because I needed her advice about my life as a DL. No offence intended to you guys but I needed advice from an outside source. When I mean outside I mean not an AB/DL.

Basically, for those that don't know, I had been shipped a bag of Attends and the discreet shipping was not that discreet needless to say because of a tag on the side. I do still live at home even though other then living place I am basically on my own via paying for school, food, cloths, car, and such. Well I thought that I had been caught.

Well my friend's Mom is really great and she is an understanding person which is why I went to her. She had to laugh after I told her because the way I told her about it was almost the exact same way as her brother had come out of the closet to her. She was perfectly fine with it and even offered for me to dispose of some of my diapers in their trash since it is tough for me in my house's trash.

Anyways I got the advice I needed from her and we hung out until my friend got home from school (hes a senior) and we played guitar hero until about 8pm when I left.

So in conclusion, she was totally cool about it and is very understanding. For all of you people expecting some sort of twist shame on you.....mabey next time :ninja: LOL! We did talk about some other stuff that is relatively uninteresting such as her mother needing them because of a disease and other stuff but all-in-all it was a good visit.

Archived