LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Enjoy Being Incontinent?

Okay, I may not be incontinent, and this IS my first post. But I wanna know from the people that are ACTUALLY incontinent, not so bs story of "i always liked diapers and one day i magically got into an accident, and oh look, how conveniently, im incontinent now!" honestly I've heard that too many times for me to believe it anymore. Short story is, I want to know, do you enjoy being incontinent? I dont mean wearing diapers, i mean not being able to go without them. Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life, like you didnt get a job because you messed yourself during the interview or soemthing like that (also can be a situation where you being nervous because of your diapers affected you negatively). The reason I want to know these things is, for years i have been juggling with the idea of wearing 24/7 which i know would result in me becomming incontinent, but sometimes i love the idea, or become obsessed with diapers, and other times i find diapers completely disgusting and want nothing to do with them. Im not expecting your answers to allow me to make up my mind once and for all what i want, but i want some opinions on what its like so that i have a more realistic picture in my mind before i make a choice that could possibly be the wrong one, chances are i will never make the choice...but bouncing back and forth in my love-hate relationship with diapers is exasperating. anyway, to clarify after all my ranting, the question is:

Do you enjoy being incontinent?

Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life?

So far being a bedwetter and incontinent during the day hasn't affected my social life at all and as I work from home has no effect whatsoever. I think most of my friends will have found out one way or another by now as although I don't broadcast it I make no effort to hide it either. I'm sure it will be noticeable I wear nappies or pads all the time and sheets and jylies pants etc are often on our line drying.

I have accepted my condition and just get on with life.

Though I've definitely had some pretty bad downers with my incontinence, I am still glad to be incontinent and wearing diapers all the time.

That is more or less how I feel. I wouldn't want to go back now. I am happy in my nappy.

Being inco is a pain and the fact that it's not something that can always be cured is a downer on your mind.

The piss has to come out, you can't stop that from happening.

I do sometimes question the fact so many male inco people on here appear to only wear diapers when there are some amazing condom caths and bags available. Using the right glue, correct bag and nice comfy straps you don't even know your wearing a cath and bag.

No smell, no rashes etc etc.

I do wear diapers because the cath doesn't leave me open for sex with my wife but either way, peeing yourself is a pain in the ass! I'd probably say the night time bit is the worst as your asleep and have no control over how you wet. If your dick has decided to point up during the night, your going to leak.

I worry about smelling like pee, and I worry about what will happen when i get old.

Ask a blind person if it's fun!??! They'd tell you to bugger off!

Sure I can, if I'm using an condom cath I have a shower and make sure there is zero soapyness on my willy and that it's perfectly dry. I use a cavil on prep wipe which takes a few seconds then I apply a manfred sauer glue, let that dry then apply a latex condom cath and cut off the bottom bit that's left to stop it rolling up on itself. Wipe of any glue with another appeal adehisive remover wipe. Then use baby powder to stop and bits of glue sticking the cath to skin or itself. Attach bag or night bag and away you go, clean, dry but what a pain if your going to get up to sexual things with your partner. A diaper is perfect in the sense that it takes moments to put intron and take it off, you don't need to be so carefull with the skin prep. Once you've used a good cath and bag system you'll understand it's merits. There are some crap once out there like conveen, but I use mostly manfred sauer and great bear bags. I probably use diapers vs cath on a 60/40 basis. 60

Being caths.

Again if you've just had sex and I'm ready to pass out a diaper is far easier than having to go through all that prep.

Is that the info you where after?

If you use catheters all the time, why not just use those only? Why use diapers too? I'm curious why some people use both.

The point of using (indwelling) catheters is to instantly achieve full incontinence. The point of using them with diapers is so that you can really use your diapers.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Oh, I can only guess that cath allow descretness when out and diapers at home cuz they r comfy. Having any kind of cath on all day must get irritating, expecially in hot areas. I get annoyed having a wrist brace on so I can only imagine the annoyance of something on ur crotch. I'm sure there are various factors, like someone who only has a slight interest in DL or economic variables.

Oh, now I understand. The answer can often be nothing more than convenience or comfort, but there can be plenty of other reasons too. Having to use any kind of catheter (especially the urine bag too) can easily get uncomfortable, especially the longer you have to use them. However, they are often more effective, and more necessary than just diapers, so you do have to use them at least part of the time.

For me, I have urge incontinence with a neurogenic obstruction. I have great difficulty going and have to push and strain to pee. This can hit me whenever and with no warning so I have to wear a diaper. All that straining isn't good though, so I also have to use indwelling catheters as much as I can stand to. I also hate those uncomfortable bags though, so I'm more inclined to just let them drain into my diapers. As such, I will use catheters or diapers or even both at the same time.

" not so bs story of "i always liked diapers and one day i magically got into an accident, and oh look, how conveniently, im incontinent now!" honestly I've heard that too many times for me to believe it anymore".

Sure I can, if I'm using an condom cath I have a shower and make sure there is zero soapyness on my willy and that it's perfectly dry. I use a cavil on prep wipe which takes a few seconds then I apply a manfred sauer glue, let that dry then apply a latex condom cath and cut off the bottom bit that's left to stop it rolling up on itself. Wipe of any glue with another appeal adehisive remover wipe. Then use baby powder to stop and bits of glue sticking the cath to skin or itself. Attach bag or night bag and away you go, clean, dry but what a pain if your going to get up to sexual things with your partner. A diaper is perfect in the sense that it takes moments to put intron and take it off, you don't need to be so carefull with the skin prep. Once you've used a good cath and bag system you'll understand it's merits. There are some crap once out there like conveen, but I use mostly manfred sauer and great bear bags. I probably use diapers vs cath on a 60/40 basis. 60

Being caths.

Again if you've just had sex and I'm ready to pass out a diaper is far easier than having to go through all that prep.

Is that the info you where after?

i have tried them but the glue caused me to break out in a rash

" not so bs story of "i always liked diapers and one day i magically got into an accident, and oh look, how conveniently, im incontinent now!" honestly I've heard that too many times for me to believe it anymore".

I will give you the benifit of the doubt and assume that you have not had much social interaction rather than assuming you are just ignorant.

Magic is the last word I would use to describe the hell and pain i suffered and cuntinue to suffer on a daily basis as a result of the accident that made me incontinent.

I loved diapers as a DL before the crash, and I enjoy them still today

Sorry you don't believe me, or my thousands of posts. At what point did I say magic though? I assure you coincidence and magic are two different things. Sure I've always liked wearing them from time to time, and believe it or not, I was involved in a car wreck that nearly killed me. Surviving that with being forced into diapers may have sucked, but it is the truth.

Maybe you've heard this kind of story so many times because it's not only very plausible, but also quite true. Though honestly I'd like to know where you've been hearing this from. As far as I know there are only two or three others here on DD with stories this similar to mine.

I wasn't responding to you..I was responding to the person who started the thread who seems to believe that any DL who becomes incon is telling some sort of lie. He used magic, I didnt, its his quote.

I am a DL who has become incon due to a car craash and nerve damage, among other things

I wasn't responding to you..I was responding to the person who started the thread who seems to believe that any DL who becomes incon is telling some sort of lie. He used magic, I didnt, its his quote.

I am a DL who has become incon due to a car craash and nerve damage, among other things

Ok sorry, I misread your post. I guess its not 2-3 others in the same boat, its 3-4.

Being inco is a pain and the fact that it's not something that can always be cured is a downer on your mind.

The piss has to come out, you can't stop that from happening.

I do sometimes question the fact so many male inco people on here appear to only wear diapers when there are some amazing condom caths and bags available. Using the right glue, correct bag and nice comfy straps you don't even know your wearing a cath and bag.

No smell, no rashes etc etc.

I do wear diapers because the cath doesn't leave me open for sex with my wife but either way, peeing yourself is a pain in the ass! I'd probably say the night time bit is the worst as your asleep and have no control over how you wet. If your dick has decided to point up during the night, your going to leak.

I worry about smelling like pee, and I worry about what will happen when i get old.

Ask a blind person if it's fun!??! They'd tell you to bugger off!

Bettypooh, the "boat" I was talking about is the- got into a car wreck, suffered injuries, and am now incontinent and truly forced into having to wear diapers.

You're right though, for every one of us who posts here, there is probably 10 more who haven't said a thing yet are in the exact same "boat".

Still, forced or not, I do enjoy being incontinent- even if it is a pain the front at times.

Ok ok....

Spokane...

I use both because if I stick a piece of latex to my willy it takes a long time to do. Quick to rip off for sex but a waste of time. Another thing is as what has happened to me over the last few days. I'm on holiday I get a slight rash and if I try to use a cath the glue gets unstuck by the tiny tiny weeping from my sore willy, and hey pressto, I'm at the restaurant sat down and boom!! Blow off wet short!

If your akin is good and using the right glue etc etc condom caths for men are perfect... But they have there issues. Diapers are a safe and reliable way to deal with incobtinence but also have thier issues (concealment, smell, noise etc etc.)

I would say caths are better if you get them right but the worst thing is if they fail it's a flood unlike diapers it's a 'leak'

Tonight I'm going diaper after my restaurant wet seat experience!

Well this is an issue I have been dealing with for many years... am incontinent due to a back injury from 1999 (long story made short) Fell off a trailer load of plastic pipe landed badly, broke my back, and neck, spent 18 Months in a wheelchair, and am now walking for the most part, some days are better than others, Weather changes affect me badly... It;s a love hate relationship with my diapers, I need them, at times I like them other times I hate them... My wife is okay with it my doctor is fine with it, But... I have not had real good luck with a social life, I'm always concerned with am I going to leak, or smell... When I was a mechanic at a landfill in CO it was okay, but having to explain it to new employees was difficult, and some times embarrassing... After I decided to go trucking again it seems to have gotten better, still have to worry about the leaks at times, but mostly I just don't care let people deal with it, as for me I'm happy, I'm healthy, and I wouldn't change a thing Stay happy, Stay diapered, Drive Sane...

short answer,yes being incontinent has had many negative effects on my life, and I don't really enjoy it. If I could change it I would, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

long answer....... I really don't feel like going into it right now so a short answer is all you're going to get right now.