LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Enjoy Being Incontinent?

Okay, I may not be incontinent, and this IS my first post. But I wanna know from the people that are ACTUALLY incontinent, not so bs story of "i always liked diapers and one day i magically got into an accident, and oh look, how conveniently, im incontinent now!" honestly I've heard that too many times for me to believe it anymore. Short story is, I want to know, do you enjoy being incontinent? I dont mean wearing diapers, i mean not being able to go without them. Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life, like you didnt get a job because you messed yourself during the interview or soemthing like that (also can be a situation where you being nervous because of your diapers affected you negatively). The reason I want to know these things is, for years i have been juggling with the idea of wearing 24/7 which i know would result in me becomming incontinent, but sometimes i love the idea, or become obsessed with diapers, and other times i find diapers completely disgusting and want nothing to do with them. Im not expecting your answers to allow me to make up my mind once and for all what i want, but i want some opinions on what its like so that i have a more realistic picture in my mind before i make a choice that could possibly be the wrong one, chances are i will never make the choice...but bouncing back and forth in my love-hate relationship with diapers is exasperating. anyway, to clarify after all my ranting, the question is:

Do you enjoy being incontinent?

Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life?

Okay, I may not be incontinent, and this IS my first post. But I wanna know from the people that are ACTUALLY incontinent, not so bs story of "i always liked diapers and one day i magically got into an accident, and oh look, how conveniently, im incontinent now!" honestly I've heard that too many times for me to believe it anymore. Short story is, I want to know, do you enjoy being incontinent? I dont mean wearing diapers, i mean not being able to go without them. Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life, like you didnt get a job because you messed yourself during the interview or soemthing like that (also can be a situation where you being nervous because of your diapers affected you negatively). The reason I want to know these things is, for years i have been juggling with the idea of wearing 24/7 which i know would result in me becomming incontinent, but sometimes i love the idea, or become obsessed with diapers, and other times i find diapers completely disgusting and want nothing to do with them. Im not expecting your answers to allow me to make up my mind once and for all what i want, but i want some opinions on what its like so that i have a more realistic picture in my mind before i make a choice that could possibly be the wrong one, chances are i will never make the choice...but bouncing back and forth in my love-hate relationship with diapers is exasperating. anyway, to clarify after all my ranting, the question is:

Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life?

That's a hard question to answer. I mean, some days I hate it, some days I don't. I can say that it has never affected my social or work lives. Other than I walked out when I was working at McDonalds because the GM(General Manager) was an asshole.

As an AB/DL and someone with incon issues I can say it's love hate. I would ratehr be in control but if I have to have a condition like this at least it meshes with my occasional desires as well.

Newroad

Well, I have worn diapers every year of my life. According to my Mom I was toilet trained a few months before I turned 3, but like all my sisters, my bladder was small. So for trips and special events Mom asked us to wear diapers. Those were all pinned gauze diapers with separate vinyl panties.

When I reached puberty I reverted to bedwetting, which is common with the women of my family. Doctors believe we have some genetic bladder defect. For Mom this was no big deal since all us kids had waterproof sheets on our beds. Mom did teach me then to pin my own diapers. At least I still had day control enough for classes until I was 21, at which point I had lost all my bladder control. That was 1985, when I was moving from one university where I graduated from pre-law to another law school. Once I moved to university I only wore disposables.

By the time I was 26 I was licensed as an attorney and frankly fed up with needing diapers. I cannot say they held me back in my profession. The law firm that recruited me knew about my incontinence, but the fact is diapers are not always convenient. I was depressed because doctors had not restored my control.

Then I learned about adult babies who wanted to wet so they could wear diapers, or who loved wearing diapers and were willing to pay for hypno tapes to learn to wet. Honestly I had to giggle at the idea of wanting to wet, but knowing people could have fun in diapers made me feel so much better.

It was 1990 when I started relaxing as an AB and since then I have been happily married, made hundreds of ABDL pals and been elected a partner in my law firm. Of course I would rejoice if somehow my control were to be restored. I routinely have urology exams, but no treatment has helped me. Over the years there have been situations in which my diapers proved convenient. I have friends who have control and decide to wear diapers when finding a toilet is difficult, such as at Renaissance Faire, because privies are not large enough for our big skirts, when riding horses or on plane trips. Probably if my control come back I would still use diapers on those kinds of situations.

Long ago pediatricians did believe it was important to get toddlers out of diapers as soon as possible so the kids would be toilet trained. With the invention of disposable pull-ups doctors have relaxed about diapers. Most of my life I have studied all the medical journals related to urology and pediatrics. There has never been any research study proving wearing diapers damages bladder control.

• Like 1

as a Incon DL it certanly has been a life long love hate relationship, I started to loose my bladder control as 12 and that when i i started using diapers again. I dont think that i would have become a Dl if i wasent incon but i certeainly would rather have continence than not.

Things i hate about diapers are having to always having to maintain safe levels of diapers in stock making sure i have enough money to be able to never run out . always having in the back of your mind some worry if the diapers can hold while at work I'm not always in a position to be able change right away, some days you have odor issues and you pray your co-workers cant smell it but you know they can cuase you do.... long flights i always fret as i have had bad super soaker stlye leaks on planes in the past...Thank GOD for Abena...

but as for the DL part they are comfy , safe , at times extremely convenient and for some reason somtimes very arousing...

any-who

I developed bladder-control issues as an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old.

In the past, my incontinence has had a very detrimental effect on my social life. My high school years were hell! People treated me a lot better during and after university, but I still experienced a lot of rejections from possible bed partners.

However, incontinence and diapers really haven't had much effect on my professional life, which has been moderately successful both financially and in other ways.

Coming to accept that I had to wear diapers and learning to enjoy wearing them was a long, gradual process for me. And I'm not really convinced that I love and enjoy diapers in the same way many DLs do.

For me it's not the worst thing in my life, as I have other medical problem as well so incontinence is to me on of the lesser problems. Some days I wish I didn't need the diaper, but then my IBS acts up and makes me appreciate them again. ^_^

No I don't enjoy it, and have never. I never wanted to be in my situation, and sometimes I even feel it's really unfair I ever ended this way since I never did anyone any harm. But dones is done, and I can't get out of it. You can learn to accept handicaps, and live with them, but I bet most pee ple who live with them, will never say they really enjoy it.

• Like 2

I have occasional minor incontinence due to childbirth injuries, sometimes it's inconvenient but since I got into AB play it's actually been fun - I have an "excuse" to wear diapers and not be embarassed by buying them or wearing them in public if I'm having control issues (it sort of comes and goes, depending on other medical and psychological factors in my life). I also take the "Alli" weight loss pills that cause slight oily fecal incontinence sometimes and wearing a diaper, even a really small one like a Goodnite, makes a huge difference in my ability to get out and do things and not have to worry about accidents. I really didn't enjoy incontinence at all at first, but merging it with my desire to be a "little girl" sometimes has made ALL the difference in acceptance and enjoyment of it, and now I guess I'm glad for the incontinence because it got me to be open and honest with myself and a few others who are close to me, and my life and happiness is improved as a result.

I am incon due to prostate issues. I was a DL in my teens. Now I have to wear 'most all the time, and I'd gladly give it up. Yes, there are times when it is mildly convenient (like the long restroom lines during the 7th inning stretch), but all the expense, smell, extra trash, and hassle just isn't worth it. However, having them on right now gives me an extra measure of confidence when I can't trust my body to behave.

I am having that laser "peter-rooter" treatment done at the end of June to help with this. Let's hope all goes well, and I can be out of these for good. :)

speaking as an AB who recently ended up incon, it's love/hate. I kind of like having a "legitimate" reason to wear diapers but I wish I could control when I wet. I always liked the idea of wearing diapers but didn't do it until a few years back and now I don't have a choice. Do I like wearing diapers? yes but I prefer to do it in the privacy of my own home and to choose when I wet, not to suddenly realize I'm wetting and not be able to control it.

I really don't enjoy having to wear diapers to bed to sleep through the night without having to get up five times. Only someone who has never deal with any sort of REAL urinary issues would be ignorant enough to ask if people with real medical issues "enjoy" this shit.

It's like asking someone if they enjoy being blind.

• Like 1

I've never been out of diapers so to speak... I was born incon and will probably die incon. I've never known anything different. Do I enjoy it? Like the previous post, it's like asking a blind person if he/she enjoys being blind, it's the only thing I've ever known. I do enjoy diapers from time to time but the incon thing is nothing but a big hassle!

Mo

• Like 1

Hah! "Do you enjoy being blind?"...That says it all, right there. Sometimes its fun to close your eyes, but being blind sucks big time.

Yes, I have had Greenlight PVP, which I've written about here, and being incontinent SUCKS overall. When you're an ABDL in control, wearing a diaper for erotic motivations is fun. But when you have to wear a dipe for practicalities sake, it ain't fun, it ain't cute and it ain't sexy.

No, you do NOT wish to be on this side of the fence, no matter how much you think you want to be. Forget it.

(1) Do you enjoy being incontinent?

(2) Is being incontinent ever had any detrimental effect to your social/school/work life?

(numbers added by me)

1. No. Sometimes I used to get a bit of a "buzz" over the act of buying the diapers, going back to when I was first sick and could not get a diagnosis. Buying them felt dirty, and I was ashamed. I would drive to another city and purchase them in the middle of the night. I would be bright red and frequently abandon my cart as I did not have the courage to go to checkout, and go back to using 3-4 maxi pads all along the back of my underwear and carrying spare pants at all times.

It's hard when you are young, sick and alone.

I would get a real "high" when I would manage to get them all smuggled into my dorm room (massive Attends packages) a few at a time. Years later, every once in a while I would suddenly get a bit of that "rush" again when I managed to buy a package in a store, but that was just a response to my shame fading. By the time I got a real diagnosis, I did not get it anymore. Now I generally mail-order anyway.

2. Yes. Totally screwed all three up. I nearly fainted at my graduation from blood loss (same condition that causes my incontinence). It has badly screwed up my relationships by causing me to start soiling my pants just as I hit the age where people tend to become sexually active. I got out of my relationships and pulled back for fear I would be found out; it took me years to get a diagnosis.

The disease did a lot of the damage to my school, but so did the incontinence. Having to leave the classroom three times during an Organic Chemistry final; I missed about 25% of the test time and the TA finally followed me intp the bathroom, thinking I was cheating (understandable). As I got sick, my grades would drop. I had to change my clothes several times at work some days for accidents; thankfully, we had private showers I could sneak in and use.

I had a few accidents at school. One left me stranded in a restroom for an hour, trying to figure out what to do.

Another time I soiled my sheets and did not realize it. I pulled the sheets that morning in the dark and put them out (in the public hallway) for laundry pickup. It was not until I came home for lunch that I saw the big stain and goo on the fitted sheet still in the pile outside my door, then rushed in and found it all over the bottom of my comforter. I wondered how many people noticed. I still worry about that.

Another time I was watching a film in class and had a small accident just as it started. It was a short film, but I spent the whole time feeling it creeping out through my pants and wondering how I was going to deal with it when the film ended. The way that room worked, we were in an auditorium with a shared desk and I could not get up without bothering everyone else. So I had to wait until the film ended.

The last one I can think of...I was on the verge of losing control and was in the front-center of a small lecture hall with the professor walking up and down right in front of me. I waited until I thought I was going to die, then finally had to pack up and excuse myself right in the middle of her class. Thankfully, she mentioned that I did not look well at all, so I felt a little less bad. Made it 70% of the way to the restroom, then I had to go down the stairs. At the first step I lost control and had total watery diarrhea down both legs, then made it to the bathroom just in time to vomit in the trash can. Again, I had to hide in the bathroom until my class left the building, as even with all the supplies I had, I was not prepared for an accident of that magnitude. I had to sneak out and find a way home with my soiled clothes.

No, I did not have fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Baby Zangoose;

I'm really glad that I'm incontinent because I've always hated wearing underpants,

and it just always made sense to me to wear diapers for sanitary reasons. I wear mine

24/7 for the confidence that I feel when I have to pee and am no where near a toilet.

I became incontinent when I reached my thirties, and lost the ability to maintain

control of my bladder and bowel muscles. Disposable diapers are a godsend, just wet

or poop in them, pull them off, roll them up, and throw them in the diaper pail.

No big deal, so much better then underwear, and cleaner too. I was never embarrassed

to buy diapers, why should I be. Diapers are just another form of underpants, but are

so much better, as for costing me a job, never, as for costing me a social life I don't

think so.

If you want to wear them, go right ahead. Just remember, their only your business,

no one else's.

babyalex

Guest dodgedart

Well I have an enlarged prostate.

The constant need to go pee is not fun{over active bladder}

and Urge incont.

So I use the bathroom so many times a day it is not funny. With the Urge?It is just that when I get the Urge I better get here now or else! Kinda hard to discribe. When i have to go i have to go right then and there if i do then i go uncontrolably.

Fun No! I could be anywhere, anytime and just go right then and there.

{ie} I cant help it.

It tolk me a long time to get over the fealing of having a wet diaper on and fealing like an idiot since I could not hold it/wait

waking up in the morn in a wet one.

"Let me put this nice" Getting in bed with my wife in a diaper at night.read awhile or look at a littel tv ect.. only to later get close but I have a diaper on. Diapers are not realy a turn on! It's gotta come off and may or may not be like when i put it on! {ie} Depends on how long I have had it on! If ya know what I meen.

I'm not incontinent, but I can't imagine it can be fun at all. I feel there pain, but I will never understand until I am. And I have no desire to be incontinent, but if it happens to me, I would hope that people still treat me the same. The worst part I can think about incontinence is ignorance, I bet there are so many people who are ignorant to it. This is why we have to educate people, even if they have a hard time talking about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I have to admit that yes I have come to enjoy my incontinence.

That's impossible to answer because I can't compare it to *not* being inco.

I could mostly say that I'm trying to make the best out of it; but it's just business as usual to me. The same would go for whether or not I like wearing socks or sleeping or riding a bicycle or watching Tom & Jerry cartoons while lying on the couch. Or an old Fellini movie :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, like some it love /hate. It took a very long time to accept the need for protectives of all types. But with nerve damage i have to manage the issues and problems as they come up. So for me diet, medications ,enemas, pullups, diapers, bed pads are just tools to cope with daily life.

Does it cause problems in life , not sure on that. But when my system shuts down and im constpated and throw up non stop. I have to take Linzess to help and it puts me back in diapers 24/7 with changes every hr till my system is empty.

Or if i do too much and set my lower back off, the spasms can cause bladder/bowel control issues or stop me from going and cause contol issues.

Oh and the best part is on a date, at work or social gatherings when people notice how often i go to the bathroom to ck for leakage as i am not always aware of the problem. And they point out how many times i went to the bathroom. And a bonus would be the heat rash and smell in hot weather.

I count myself as very lucky, i can still walk, and do almost anything i want to do. That could change at anytime. Pullups and diapers do allow me some freedom to do as i want. Its hard to find someone to find someone that can accept me and my issues.